Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Things Other Than the Redskins Thread 4.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lavar703

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been holding back from saying this because I like the guy but my god Logan Thomas sucks.
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
I've been holding back from saying this because I like the guy but my god Logan Thomas sucks.

I cant stand him. But Im glad he didnt pull off a RG type final season improvement. Cause I actually thought the Hokies had an outside shot at the NCG cause of him before the season. And for a person who enjoys the Hoos. That aint good. Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARROTHEAD wrote:
lavar703 wrote:

I cant stand him. But Im glad he didnt pull off a RG type final season improvement. Cause I actually thought the Hokies had an outside shot at the NCG cause of him before the season. And for a person who enjoys the Hoos. That aint good. Laughing

We won't sniff the NCG if Stinespring hangs around...
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miket14 was right about Logan Thomas in what he said after last season. Many thought he was a 1st round prospect but miket14 said he didn't see it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who would name your thread this ... couldnt have gone with TAST now could you

Jerk Faces ...

Not a Knicks fan
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:

Jerk Faces ...
what? Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:

Jerk Faces ...

We didn't name it! A guy named... curfy did, I think? This was back when SSF was alive. Someone should go back and find the first version of this thread.

In other news, I THOUGHT I was scheduled to work today, but when I tried clocking in, it said I wasn't scheduled to work. I went to a manager and she said that I wasn't on the schedule for today. So I got sent home and now I'm off today!
Duke Ihenacho: 1 tackle
Ryan Clark: 7 tackles, 1 PDef, .5 sacks
Logan Paulsen: 2 catches, 0 yards!
MikeT14

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Miket14 was right about Logan Thomas in what he said after last season. Many thought he was a 1st round prospect but miket14 said he didn't see it.

He's not the type of guy that makes the talent around him better, he fed off the talent. He can't make the short to intermediate throws, and doesn't run through his progressions especially well. Throughout the season, I've been sick of people defending him for saying "he doesn't have the talent around him." Enough already. It's just not all there for him yet. He needs way more time to develop.

- mike23md on the sig!
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said. I was big on him before the season Mike.
Really starting to think that "ITS" not there to be developed. Kinda like Marcus Vick early, but it turned out to just not be there.

Never really thought of Wilson being that dangerous or in need of much attention last year. But it shows now he was a major contributor to Logans success. And he does have plenty talent around him this year. Or more than those defenses he faces. Some of those OCC, ACC Ds. Far more talent.
This season is reminding me of when Brian Brohm stayed at Louisville. Teams seemed like they fed off last years footage. And with no improvement, was able to shut down whats there cause of it alot easier.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARROTHEAD wrote:
Really starting to think that "ITS" not there to be developed. Kinda like Marcus Vick early, but it turned out to just not be there.

Never really thought of Wilson being that dangerous or in need of much attention last year. But it shows now he was a major contributor to Logans success. And he does have plenty talent around him this year. Or more than those defenses he faces. Some of those OCC, ACC Ds. Far more talent.
This season is reminding me of when Brian Brohm stayed at Louisville. Teams seemed like they fed off last years footage. And with no improvement, was able to shut down whats there cause of it alot easier.

Fair points. Disagree about Vick though. That guy HAD the talent. He didn't have a brain or motivation. What a waste.

- mike23md on the sig!
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeT14 wrote:
PARROTHEAD wrote:

Fair points. Disagree about Vick though. That guy HAD the talent. He didn't have a brain or motivation. What a waste.
right on point in both cases miket14
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm home finally!! Very Happy

After being in ohio the last two months, I'm finally home! It brought a tear to my eye when I heard redskins radio again when I hit Hagerstown! Laughing

Great to be back and able to watch all redskins games again and not have to rely on the redzone and yahoo sportstacular on my phone! Laughing
DCRED

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone seeing Texas A&M beat up Alabama?? Their Offense is making this one of the most exciting first quarters I've ever seen!!! (for a one-sided affair anyway)

The Creativity of their Offensive Coordinator is stunning, and Manziel and his WR's are making people miss and making some SWEET plays!!
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeT14 wrote:
PARROTHEAD wrote:

well to be fair the team isn't as talented as it was last year, not even close. 3 of the best playmakers were drafted off the 2011 Hokie Roster. I'm sure he's coming back now and we'll what he does sr year when the current playmakers are one year older and more experienced.
DCRED

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now Alabama made adjustments plus Texas AM started calling bad plays. Gotta love college football!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 66 of 100

Jump to: