Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Things Other Than the Redskins Thread 4.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:
Just read the Cowgirls will be $31 m over the salary cap next year. Wow J J hasn't managed that so well huh!? They're $31 over and we get $18 back . Net $49 mill in our favor.. S W E E T !!!!!!!

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabid/61/EntryId/38219/Cowboys-projected-to-be--31M-over-2014-salary-cap/Default.aspx
They'll get under. We always used to. The problem with this strategy is that it builds a top heavy team, where you owe you're starters so much money that you can't afford quality backups. Also you can't trade or release your players if you need to because they cost to much against the cap.

Dallas really needs a real GM.

They'll get under, sure. That's the rule but the may have to release players they want to keep, rework a bunch of contracts, and they won't be competing with us for F A 's
Looks like they'll be releasing Miles Austin and Doug Free to me. My hope is that they don't have enough money to sign Sean Lee and we can sign him to replace London Fletcher, but I realize that may be wishful thinking because I'm sure Romo, Witten and Ware would restructure to make sure that happened.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.yardbarker.com/author/article_external/14830244?no_yb=true&mailing_id=2726&linksrc=mb_main_col_6

The funniest kick off return I've ever seen couldn't have happened to a better institution of higher learning! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, anyone catch the Caps shootout last night .. They scored 4 consecutive goals to keep it going and win the shootout. Good start to a 5 game roadtrip. Great 8 scored twice.. Erat got the O T gaming winning goal.
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Campbell to start for the Browns .. He has to be better than Weeden.. TERRIBLE #1 draft pick and thought so at the time ..
I wish Jason great success unless he's plays against us.. High character guy .. Mediorce QB though but gives them a better chance than Weeden.
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
Jason Campbell to start for the Browns .. He has to be better than Weeden.. TERRIBLE #1 draft pick and thought so at the time ..
I wish Jason great success unless he's plays against us.. High character guy .. Mediorce QB though but gives them a better chance than Weeden.
Well said. Cool

I'm a bit shocked the Browns don't just stick with Weeden though. Even if Campbell did do enough keep the team in the playoff hunt like their other mediocre back up was doing (Hoyer) he's not the answer long term and they're not likely to make noise in the playoffs...

Weeden is still a developing Qb, you never know when it might click for players (their development is not all the same) and Weeden gives them the best chance for a top 10 pick where they can get Bridgewater, Mariota or Boyd

Last edited by turtle28 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the big news on 106.7 the fan is that they're getting rid of Chad Dukes.

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
I'm kinda wondering if they might be.

I actually like him, but he does talk a lot of crap about his employer on the radio station.

Czaban was mentioning something this morning on AM 570 about something on twitter and I know Chad says some crazy things on twitter sometimes.

The Junkies said they were announcing it at 5 pm though, so I'm not sure why they'd be announcing Chad leaving at 5 pm because that'd be three hours into the show... Confused
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:

I actually like him, but he does talk a lot of crap about his employer on the radio station.

Czaban was mentioning something this morning on AM 570 about something on twitter and I know Chad says some crazy things on twitter sometimes.

The Junkies said they were announcing it at 5 pm though, so I'm not sure why they'd be announcing Chad leaving at 5 pm because that'd be three hours into the show... Confused
I don't like how Dukes talks down to the listeners like he's somebody. I just think he's annoying and doesn't really know that much to be on there with Lavar.

"Keep choppin' wood"
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did they get rid of Wise too? I haven't listened to midday radio for awhile but I couldn't stand that guy. Dukes and him are guys I'll turn the radio off for. Laughing

"Keep choppin' wood"
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:

I don't like how Dukes talks down to the listeners like he's somebody. I just think he's annoying and doesn't really know that much to be on there with Lavar.
A lot of it is just stick. He does it to be funny. He only talks down to the callers who call up and are crazy with their predictions. Holden and Danny do the same things during the day and the Junkies do the same in the morning.

When idiots call in and have crazy rambling nonsense come out of their mouths, they're going to get hung up on or he and Lavar are going to disagree with them.

Yeah, Wise has been gone for a while. I don't know if they fired Wise or he just decided to go back to just being a writer.

Wise just wasn't a radio guy. He's a better writer. I agree with what Wise writes and says almost 100% of the time but I do agree he was annoying on the radio.
MikeT14

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know what the news is, I'm not around the radio.

- mike23md on the sig!
MikeT14

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
I agree with what Wise writes and says almost 100% of the time but I do agree he was annoying on the radio.

WA? WA? ARE YOU SERRRIOUUUUUS? ARE YOU SERRRIOUS?

- mike23md on the sig!
MikeT14

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeT14 wrote:
Let me know what the news is, I'm not around the radio.

Nevermind. Whoa.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/10/23/don-geronimo-returns-to-d-c-radio/

- mike23md on the sig!
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Fan: Don Geronimo returns to D.C. radio with new show on 106.7 The Fan. http://vbs.cm/k0U92g
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeT14 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
I agree with what Wise writes and says almost 100% of the time but I do agree he was annoying on the radio.

WA? WA? ARE YOU SERRRIOUUUUUS? ARE YOU SERRRIOUS?
yeah. I agree with a lot of what he writes, always have. From the name to McNabb to whatever

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 97 of 100

Jump to: