Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Things Other Than the Redskins Thread 4.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuckleyBoy wrote:
Uh guys.....

I'm officially a senior in college now......

HOLY CRAP!! It seems like yesterday you were graduating H.S!!

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
BuckleyBoy wrote:
Uh guys.....

One more year until your life starts to go down the tubes Wink

Yeah..I agree. Enjoy your Senior year.

My last semester I signed up for classes with the following in mind:

1.) Nothing before noon on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Because Monday nights were "$0.10 drafts and $0.20 tacos" and Wednesday was "Ladies Night" at the closest bar to campus.
2.) Nothing after 3pm on Fridays (Happy Hour at the closest bar started at 3pm)
3.) Nothing after 4pm.
4.) Nothing before 10am or 11am on MWF

Yeah...priorities...

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
BuckleyBoy wrote:
Uh guys.....

1.) Nothing before noon on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Because Monday nights were "$0.10 drafts and $0.20 tacos" and Wednesday was "Ladies Night" at the closest bar to campus.
3.) Nothing after 4pm.

Yeah...priorities...

Yeah, I hear you. I ran up more than $1000 in credit card debt (mind you, I was paying a little over the minimum monthly payment) almost entirely on $3 You-Call-It (everything but Top Shelf) Tuesday's and $1 Beer Thursdays... and I had a girlfriend at the time... that I'd been dating for 2 years to that point (who's now my wife).

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
BuckleyBoy wrote:
Uh guys.....

3.) Nothing after 4pm.

Yeah...priorities...

Church!

I got really lucky and never had a single Friday class in all my time at University. Somehow my freshman schedule that was mailed to me by the school (they didn't allow us to pick times) had only M/W and Tu/Th classes.

I was appalled when I entered te workforce only to find out that Friday isn't the first day of the weekend.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Ahhhh the old "unnamed source". It's been way too long, my very credible friend!
dante9876

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caps are starting to make me think just maybe Washington teams do have some sort of curse on them.
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
Caps are starting to make me think just maybe Washington teams do have some sort of curse on them.
Caps have been this way since I was little and watching them 25 years ago. I honestly don't think they'll ever win a cup
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
dante9876

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
Caps have been this way since I was little and watching them 25 years ago. I honestly don't think they'll ever win a cup

What you think about Ove comments about the league making the call or whatever. If this was NBA stern would have that player fined for like a million dollars.
MikeT14

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex Ovechkin = Carmelo Anthony. Talented me-first player unable to get his team over the hump.

- mike23md on the sig!
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
dante9876 wrote:

What you think about Ove comments about the league making the call or whatever. If this was NBA stern would have that player fined for like a million dollars.
i think ovi's comments were BS. Fans don't want to hear excuses from their star player who buckles under pressure in the playoffs.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mr. Incredible

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How's it goin Hogettes? I also posted this in TAET, tell me what you guys think.

In an attempt to bring extra discussion and activity to the forum during the dull phases of the offseason, I had the idea of an All Time NFC East draft. Most of the particulars still have to be worked out, but I just wanted to see how much interest this would garner before I thought that much into it. Any player who has played for an NFC East team (Eagles, Cowboys, Giants & Redskins) at one time or another is eligible. I'm trying to get all 4 forums involved, but I'm not sure how that would work. I was thinking each team could include 2 GM's or so.

If you have any comments, feedback or suggestions, don't hold back and let your voice be heard. Cool

MaclinandMCcoy wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
McNutt busted hard.

Anyone else? No just me? Alright
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Incredible wrote:
How's it goin Hogettes? I also posted this in TAET, tell me what you guys think.

In an attempt to bring extra discussion and activity to the forum during the dull phases of the offseason, I had the idea of an All Time NFC East draft. Most of the particulars still have to be worked out, but I just wanted to see how much interest this would garner before I thought that much into it. Any player who has played for an NFC East team (Eagles, Cowboys, Giants & Redskins) at one time or another is eligible. I'm trying to get all 4 forums involved, but I'm not sure how that would work. I was thinking each team could include 2 GM's or so.

If you have any comments, feedback or suggestions, don't hold back and let your voice be heard. Cool
sounds good. The cowboys forum started something like that a few years back, it was with current rosters. It was good, although I had to do it by myself because the people who were supposed to help ended up not helping and I got frustrated.

Anyways, hopefully more get involved in this. It is fun and it allows us in the different NFCE forums to get to know each other
Mr. Incredible

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Mr. Incredible wrote:

sounds good. The cowboys forum started something like that a few years back, it was with current rosters. It was good, although I had to do it by myself because the people who were supposed to help ended up not helping and I got frustrated.

Anyways, hopefully more get involved in this. It is fun and it allows us in the different NFCE forums to get to know each other

Glad to have you aboard. Obviously this idea is still in the early stages, but it's great to get some supporters.

Also an FYI, I think we're gonna go with Super Bowl era players only. That was an idea suggested in the Eagles' forum and it's something I feel would be preferred by most.

MaclinandMCcoy wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
McNutt busted hard.

Anyone else? No just me? Alright
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Incredible wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Mr. Incredible wrote:

Glad to have you aboard. Obviously this idea is still in the early stages, but it's great to get some supporters.

Also an FYI, I think we're gonna go with Super Bowl era players only. That was an idea suggested in the Eagles' forum and it's something I feel would be preferred by most.
cool. Well that narrows the pool down! Laughing
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Mr. Incredible wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Mr. Incredible wrote:

cool. Well that narrows the pool down! Laughing

Boo for no Sammy Baugh chance.
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wizards move up 5 spots in the lottery and pick 3rd overall in the NBA draft!

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/5/21/4350066/nba-draft-lottery-results-2013-washington-wizards

Hello Otto Porter!! Yes! Very Happy Shocked Cool Dancing

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 86 of 100

Jump to: