Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Things Other Than the Redskins Thread 4.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Thaiphoon


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 14103
Location: Northern Virginia
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuckleyBoy wrote:
Uh guys.....


I'm officially a senior in college now......


HOLY CRAP!! It seems like yesterday you were graduating H.S!!
_________________


Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thaiphoon


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 14103
Location: Northern Virginia
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
BuckleyBoy wrote:
Uh guys.....


I'm officially a senior in college now......


One more year until your life starts to go down the tubes Wink


Yeah..I agree. Enjoy your Senior year.

My last semester I signed up for classes with the following in mind:

1.) Nothing before noon on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Because Monday nights were "$0.10 drafts and $0.20 tacos" and Wednesday was "Ladies Night" at the closest bar to campus.
2.) Nothing after 3pm on Fridays (Happy Hour at the closest bar started at 3pm)
3.) Nothing after 4pm.
4.) Nothing before 10am or 11am on MWF

Yeah...priorities...
_________________


Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The LBC


Global Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 22877
Location: Where We Can't Have Nice Things
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
BuckleyBoy wrote:
Uh guys.....


I'm officially a senior in college now......


One more year until your life starts to go down the tubes Wink


Yeah..I agree. Enjoy your Senior year.

My last semester I signed up for classes with the following in mind:

1.) Nothing before noon on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Because Monday nights were "$0.10 drafts and $0.20 tacos" and Wednesday was "Ladies Night" at the closest bar to campus.
2.) Nothing after 3pm on Fridays (Happy Hour at the closest bar started at 3pm)
3.) Nothing after 4pm.
4.) Nothing before 10am or 11am on MWF

Yeah...priorities...

Yeah, I hear you. I ran up more than $1000 in credit card debt (mind you, I was paying a little over the minimum monthly payment) almost entirely on $3 You-Call-It (everything but Top Shelf) Tuesday's and $1 Beer Thursdays... and I had a girlfriend at the time... that I'd been dating for 2 years to that point (who's now my wife).
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skinsfanLA


Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Posts: 5273
Location: In Thaiphoon's Head
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
BuckleyBoy wrote:
Uh guys.....


I'm officially a senior in college now......


One more year until your life starts to go down the tubes Wink


Yeah..I agree. Enjoy your Senior year.

My last semester I signed up for classes with the following in mind:

1.) Nothing before noon on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Because Monday nights were "$0.10 drafts and $0.20 tacos" and Wednesday was "Ladies Night" at the closest bar to campus.
2.) Nothing after 3pm on Fridays (Happy Hour at the closest bar started at 3pm)
3.) Nothing after 4pm.
4.) Nothing before 10am or 11am on MWF

Yeah...priorities...


Church!

I got really lucky and never had a single Friday class in all my time at University. Somehow my freshman schedule that was mailed to me by the school (they didn't allow us to pick times) had only M/W and Tu/Th classes.

I was appalled when I entered te workforce only to find out that Friday isn't the first day of the weekend.
_________________
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
If you're paying for steak, and you get it well done, just order a burger.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Ahhhh the old "unnamed source". It's been way too long, my very credible friend!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dante9876


Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Posts: 21118
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caps are starting to make me think just maybe Washington teams do have some sort of curse on them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 62221
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
Caps are starting to make me think just maybe Washington teams do have some sort of curse on them.
Caps have been this way since I was little and watching them 25 years ago. I honestly don't think they'll ever win a cup
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
Preseason 8; Final Cuts 31; Reg Season 39
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
dante9876


Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Posts: 21118
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
Caps are starting to make me think just maybe Washington teams do have some sort of curse on them.
Caps have been this way since I was little and watching them 25 years ago. I honestly don't think they'll ever win a cup


What you think about Ove comments about the league making the call or whatever. If this was NBA stern would have that player fined for like a million dollars.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MikeT14


Joined: 02 Jan 2006
Posts: 5467
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex Ovechkin = Carmelo Anthony. Talented me-first player unable to get his team over the hump.
_________________

- mike23md on the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 62221
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
Caps are starting to make me think just maybe Washington teams do have some sort of curse on them.
Caps have been this way since I was little and watching them 25 years ago. I honestly don't think they'll ever win a cup


What you think about Ove comments about the league making the call or whatever. If this was NBA stern would have that player fined for like a million dollars.
i think ovi's comments were BS. Fans don't want to hear excuses from their star player who buckles under pressure in the playoffs.
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
Preseason 8; Final Cuts 31; Reg Season 39
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mr. Incredible


Joined: 22 Jul 2010
Posts: 1625
Location: Brick, New Jersey
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How's it goin Hogettes? I also posted this in TAET, tell me what you guys think.

In an attempt to bring extra discussion and activity to the forum during the dull phases of the offseason, I had the idea of an All Time NFC East draft. Most of the particulars still have to be worked out, but I just wanted to see how much interest this would garner before I thought that much into it. Any player who has played for an NFC East team (Eagles, Cowboys, Giants & Redskins) at one time or another is eligible. I'm trying to get all 4 forums involved, but I'm not sure how that would work. I was thinking each team could include 2 GM's or so.

If you have any comments, feedback or suggestions, don't hold back and let your voice be heard. Cool
_________________

MaclinandMCcoy wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
McNutt busted hard.


Anyone else? No just me? Alright
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 62221
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Incredible wrote:
How's it goin Hogettes? I also posted this in TAET, tell me what you guys think.

In an attempt to bring extra discussion and activity to the forum during the dull phases of the offseason, I had the idea of an All Time NFC East draft. Most of the particulars still have to be worked out, but I just wanted to see how much interest this would garner before I thought that much into it. Any player who has played for an NFC East team (Eagles, Cowboys, Giants & Redskins) at one time or another is eligible. I'm trying to get all 4 forums involved, but I'm not sure how that would work. I was thinking each team could include 2 GM's or so.

If you have any comments, feedback or suggestions, don't hold back and let your voice be heard. Cool
sounds good. The cowboys forum started something like that a few years back, it was with current rosters. It was good, although I had to do it by myself because the people who were supposed to help ended up not helping and I got frustrated.

Anyways, hopefully more get involved in this. It is fun and it allows us in the different NFCE forums to get to know each other
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
Preseason 8; Final Cuts 31; Reg Season 39
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mr. Incredible


Joined: 22 Jul 2010
Posts: 1625
Location: Brick, New Jersey
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Mr. Incredible wrote:
How's it goin Hogettes? I also posted this in TAET, tell me what you guys think.

In an attempt to bring extra discussion and activity to the forum during the dull phases of the offseason, I had the idea of an All Time NFC East draft. Most of the particulars still have to be worked out, but I just wanted to see how much interest this would garner before I thought that much into it. Any player who has played for an NFC East team (Eagles, Cowboys, Giants & Redskins) at one time or another is eligible. I'm trying to get all 4 forums involved, but I'm not sure how that would work. I was thinking each team could include 2 GM's or so.

If you have any comments, feedback or suggestions, don't hold back and let your voice be heard. Cool
sounds good. The cowboys forum started something like that a few years back, it was with current rosters. It was good, although I had to do it by myself because the people who were supposed to help ended up not helping and I got frustrated.

Anyways, hopefully more get involved in this. It is fun and it allows us in the different NFCE forums to get to know each other

Glad to have you aboard. Obviously this idea is still in the early stages, but it's great to get some supporters.

Also an FYI, I think we're gonna go with Super Bowl era players only. That was an idea suggested in the Eagles' forum and it's something I feel would be preferred by most.
_________________

MaclinandMCcoy wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
McNutt busted hard.


Anyone else? No just me? Alright
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 62221
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Incredible wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Mr. Incredible wrote:
How's it goin Hogettes? I also posted this in TAET, tell me what you guys think.

In an attempt to bring extra discussion and activity to the forum during the dull phases of the offseason, I had the idea of an All Time NFC East draft. Most of the particulars still have to be worked out, but I just wanted to see how much interest this would garner before I thought that much into it. Any player who has played for an NFC East team (Eagles, Cowboys, Giants & Redskins) at one time or another is eligible. I'm trying to get all 4 forums involved, but I'm not sure how that would work. I was thinking each team could include 2 GM's or so.

If you have any comments, feedback or suggestions, don't hold back and let your voice be heard. Cool
sounds good. The cowboys forum started something like that a few years back, it was with current rosters. It was good, although I had to do it by myself because the people who were supposed to help ended up not helping and I got frustrated.

Anyways, hopefully more get involved in this. It is fun and it allows us in the different NFCE forums to get to know each other

Glad to have you aboard. Obviously this idea is still in the early stages, but it's great to get some supporters.

Also an FYI, I think we're gonna go with Super Bowl era players only. That was an idea suggested in the Eagles' forum and it's something I feel would be preferred by most.
cool. Well that narrows the pool down! Laughing
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
Preseason 8; Final Cuts 31; Reg Season 39
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Woz


Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 19386
Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Mr. Incredible wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Mr. Incredible wrote:
How's it goin Hogettes? I also posted this in TAET, tell me what you guys think.

In an attempt to bring extra discussion and activity to the forum during the dull phases of the offseason, I had the idea of an All Time NFC East draft. Most of the particulars still have to be worked out, but I just wanted to see how much interest this would garner before I thought that much into it. Any player who has played for an NFC East team (Eagles, Cowboys, Giants & Redskins) at one time or another is eligible. I'm trying to get all 4 forums involved, but I'm not sure how that would work. I was thinking each team could include 2 GM's or so.

If you have any comments, feedback or suggestions, don't hold back and let your voice be heard. Cool
sounds good. The cowboys forum started something like that a few years back, it was with current rosters. It was good, although I had to do it by myself because the people who were supposed to help ended up not helping and I got frustrated.

Anyways, hopefully more get involved in this. It is fun and it allows us in the different NFCE forums to get to know each other

Glad to have you aboard. Obviously this idea is still in the early stages, but it's great to get some supporters.

Also an FYI, I think we're gonna go with Super Bowl era players only. That was an idea suggested in the Eagles' forum and it's something I feel would be preferred by most.
cool. Well that narrows the pool down! Laughing


Boo for no Sammy Baugh chance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 62221
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wizards move up 5 spots in the lottery and pick 3rd overall in the NBA draft!

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/5/21/4350066/nba-draft-lottery-results-2013-washington-wizards

Hello Otto Porter!! Yes! Very Happy Shocked Cool Dancing
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md
Quote:
Preseason 8; Final Cuts 31; Reg Season 39
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 86 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group