Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Things Other Than the Redskins Thread 4.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Wizards hold a player only meeting, will it make a difference?

E was right, these guys have horrible basketball iq outside of wall. Hope we get a top 5 pick again and can get someone to replace a guy like Blatche.

Aren't the Wizards the only team to not win a game yet? Laughing 0-66, baby! I'm not really a big fan of the Wizards, but I might watch 'em if they're on TV.
Duke Ihenacho: IR
Ryan Clark: 40 tackles, 1 PDef, .5 sacks
Logan Paulsen: 9 catches, 46 yards... and a fumble
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins24-7 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Wizards hold a player only meeting, will it make a difference?

E was right, these guys have horrible basketball iq outside of wall. Hope we get a top 5 pick again and can get someone to replace a guy like Blatche.

Aren't the Wizards the only team to not win a game yet? Laughing 0-66, baby! I'm not really a big fan of the Wizards, but I might watch 'em if they're on TV.
The thing thAt sucks is that even if we went 0-66, we might not get the #1 pick because of the stupid lottery Twisted Evil

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MikeT14

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As expected, Landry Jones returning to school.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7429490/oklahoma-sooners-qb-landry-jones-return-senior-season

Quote:
"I want to accomplish the goals that I set before I got here, and there is still a lot more to do," Jones said. "I want to make sure I've exhausted every effort in that area. And I want to be a senior. I enjoy being at OU and with my teammates and look forward to graduating with the guys that were in my class when I got here."

- mike23md on the sig!
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeT14 wrote:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7429490/oklahoma-sooners-qb-landry-jones-return-senior-season

Quote:
"I want to accomplish the goals that I set before I got here, and there is still a lot more to do," Jones said. "I want to make sure I've exhausted every effort in that area. And I want to be a senior. I enjoy being at OU and with my teammates and look forward to graduating with the guys that were in my class when I got here."
Good for him, he wasn't ready anyways. Next year they could win it all IMO

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeT14 wrote:

Quote:

And the beat goes on...

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
midniterc

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:

You are correct, it is the Orange Bowl mascot. Still my point stands. Just because they put on a mascot costume its ok to intentionally drill them?? I realize a player accidentally taking you out is a risk. Coaches take that risk when they are on the sideline. Cheerleaders also take that risk when they are on the sidelines. So do photographers. Does it make it right to intentionally attack them just because they are there?

Again, its a punk move to clothesline someone on the sideline intentionally.

It was a stupid move, much like the Gus Frerotte head banging, but Cook wasn't trying to hurt the mascot. It was a moment of excitement and he was trying to embrace the mascot.
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

QB wise. With Barkley and Landry staying. Though Landry isnt a factor on most rankings.
But through CBS and others like Walters. Foles moves up to 4 and Geno moves up to 5.

With that jump. Should Geno go ahead and come out? Or should he be stuck in a gimmick type Houston/TT style O a extra year and not be helping himself a bit cause thats what people will end up saying about the O if he waits.

I think guys staying helped Ozzy decide to come out. Geno should go ahead and make the move to I say. He should go ahead and get pro style coaching now than to wait a year playing and learning a system he wont ever use again.

Trinidad: Where a man is born a man. Not a PC wimp.. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!
MikeT14

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The younger and crappier your bball team is, the less calls you will get your way. This is bullcrap.

...as I type this...there's another. Sorry Wall.

- mike23md on the sig!
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeT14 wrote:
The younger and crappier your bball team is, the less calls you will get your way. This is bullcrap.

...as I type this...there's another. Sorry Wall.
It's the nba, always been the same you earn your calls, meaning they seem to come when OU get more seniority. Sucks, but that's how it is, its like playing duke and unc every night lol

21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Wall can't even the respect in his own house when it comes to fouls. He is truelly fouled every time he pushes the ball and goes for the layup!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice no call on Melo, refs.

- mike23md on the sig!
MikeT14

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick Young should be taking the final shot...

- mike23md on the sig!
lavar703

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about firing Flip Saunders? I mean this team wasn't terrible under Eddie Jordan and they have been atrocious under Flip. It's time for Ernie and his infatuation with lenky, European players too go as well.
21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
How about firing Flip Saunders? I mean this team wasn't terrible under Eddie Jordan and they have been atrocious under Flip. It's time for Ernie and his infatuation with lenky, European players too go as well.

Im ready for this to happen as well, and dont just replace him with some guy on the current coaching staff. Find a guy that can really get these guys going or at least help Wall reach his full potential.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed with the above two posts. I wanted Ernie gone since he traded our 5th overall pick a few years back for Miller and Foye. We could really use Rubio, Curry, DeRozan or someone else right now. Dumb trade there d'oh! Twisted Evil

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 3 of 100

Jump to: