Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Things Other Than the Redskins Thread 4.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
My second question still stands. Are you ok with mascots getting clotheslined if they are women? I mean, they still put on the costume, right? Should football players intentionally drill the opposing mascot whenever they get a chance? They have no pads, no helmet, are not in the same physical condition. And you think its funny.

Would you have been ok with a Clemson player intentionally launching himself at the WVU coach when he ran to the WVU sideline?

I think that was the orange bowl mascot. If it was the opposing mascot I may have issue with it, but since it wasnt I dont see a problem with it. Mascots man or woman know they may be hit by a player while on the field. It is the risk they take. Dont think the hit was that bad either with all that cushion.
Yes, it was the orange bowl mascot. Clemson's mascot is a tiger.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schefter said Jeff Fisher is supposed to coach next year at stl or Miami. I see him going to Miami, it's a better team, outside of the qb position and of course it's Miami!!! Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
PARROTHEAD wrote:
No reported injuries or deaths Thai. Just some cracking of buildings and such.
Sounds about like the one we had here thankfully.

Id of been freaking out seeing a number that big had my kid been there. Though I do love his momma alot. She good woman and 6 foot 2 with 5 foot legs. mmmm

Glad everybody is good.

Oh and lol at the 5 foot legs.

Volleyballer. How I met her was at a local beach tourney. And nobody else seemed to be hitting on the tall chicks. Those my favorite kind. lol

But thanks yea. Everyone is good.

Trinidad: Where you can play dodgeball, jump off a diving board, and call a team the Redskins without the Communist Left sayin otherwise.
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Helu leap made it on the Espn images of 2011! Awesome.
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
My second question still stands. Are you ok with mascots getting clotheslined if they are women? I mean, they still put on the costume, right? Should football players intentionally drill the opposing mascot whenever they get a chance? They have no pads, no helmet, are not in the same physical condition. And you think its funny.

Would you have been ok with a Clemson player intentionally launching himself at the WVU coach when he ran to the WVU sideline?

I think that was the orange bowl mascot. If it was the opposing mascot I may have issue with it, but since it wasnt I dont see a problem with it. Mascots man or woman know they may be hit by a player while on the field. It is the risk they take. Dont think the hit was that bad either with all that cushion.

You are correct, it is the Orange Bowl mascot. Still my point stands. Just because they put on a mascot costume its ok to intentionally drill them?? I realize a player accidentally taking you out is a risk. Coaches take that risk when they are on the sideline. Cheerleaders also take that risk when they are on the sidelines. So do photographers. Does it make it right to intentionally attack them just because they are there?

Again, its a punk move to clothesline someone on the sideline intentionally.

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:

You are correct, it is the Orange Bowl mascot. Still my point stands. Just because they put on a mascot costume its ok to intentionally drill them?? I realize a player accidentally taking you out is a risk. Coaches take that risk when they are on the sideline. Cheerleaders also take that risk when they are on the sidelines. So do photographers. Does it make it right to intentionally attack them just because they are there?

Huh? Looked like a hug to me. Must you always see the worst in things
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:

You're right Turtle. I just visited my mom this weekend. Before I leave her house I always hug her. That's EXACTLY how I hugged her on Sunday!! Rolling Eyes

PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:

You're right Turtle. I just visited my mom this weekend. Before I leave her house I always hug her. That's EXACTLY how I hugged her on Sunday!! Rolling Eyes

Maybe he meant a enthusiastic hug. Like one time I saw this python love this monkey so much. He hugged him really hard. And it turned out about as well for that monkey as it did the orange. Laughing

Trinidad: Where you can play dodgeball, jump off a diving board, and call a team the Redskins without the Communist Left sayin otherwise.
dante9876

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:

Its college kids having fun. Im sure they would have felt bad if they had hurt the mascot or the mascot was a woman.
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:

when you are running as fast as you can down the field and through the endzone and you decide at the last minute to hug a mascot....

It's probably not going to be like hugging your mommy thai.. Laughing
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:

when you are running as fast as you can down the field and through the endzone and you decide at the last minute to hug a mascot....

It's probably not going to be like hugging your mommy thai.. Laughing

Well, I'd hope not Turtle.

turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw on channel four news a story of a woman with her baby in Oklahoma had two men who were breaking into her house and had a knife. She had two guns and called the police but asked if they come in if she had permission to shoot them. Eventually they got in the house and he shot one of them before the police got there. The other guy surrendered and could be charged with murder.

That's a strong woman. She looked like 30 and her husband had just died of cancer also. Investigators say they were after her deceased husbands pain pills. Sad
midniterc

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARROTHEAD wrote:
I guess the "true" WVU fans are excited to be getting a shot at Texas OU and those guys.
I hope the courts release WVU from the Big East this year so those "true" fans can enjoy putting it to them Longhorns.

Being in the Big 12, WVU will probably have trouble with Texas and Oklahoma in typical years. But the rest of the conference doesn't look that difficult. The Big 12 will give them better bowl games. It will also make scheduling easier since they will have 11 opponents in their conference rather than just 7. I have the utmost respect for the Big East and their competitiveness, and I will miss the tough competition, but the Big 12 certainly has a lot of benefits.
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I went to school at WVU we played Miami and Santana Moss, and Ed reed etc, etc. we played Michael Vick and Bryan Randle, we played Boston college, we still beat mcnabb and syracuse, I rushed the field as a Freshman. Some of my friends got pepper sprayed by state troopers to keep us from taking down the goal post. It was a tough confence that we played in and we usually finished 2nd or 3rd. I'm not worried A bout Texas or OU who we would have killed this year along with the rest of those teams but Ok st, ok st would have been a Good game vs us. We Are going to be fine, we'd be fine in any conference.
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wizards hold a player only meeting, will it make a difference?

E was right, these guys have horrible basketball iq outside of wall. Hope we get a top 5 pick again and can get someone to replace a guy like Blatche.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 2 of 100

Jump to: