Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Things Other Than the Redskins Thread 4.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't been on the forum much at all. I've been much busier with work... and a girlfriend... that FF has been on the back burner. I hope to become a more frequent poster again, but only if I can't sleep at night, apparently. Laughing
Roy Helu, Jr: 16 GP, 62 rushes, 274 yards, 4 TDs; 31 catches, 251 yards
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins24-7 wrote:
I haven't been on the forum much at all. I've been much busier with work... and a girlfriend... that FF has been on the back burner. I hope to become a more frequent poster again, but only if I can't sleep at night, apparently. Laughing
i hope you can't sleep a lot! Miss ya (no homo) Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mike23md

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Redskins24-7 wrote:
i hope you can't sleep a lot! Miss ya (no homo) Laughing

That was weird turtle. Shocked

2014 FFMD Redskins Assistant to the General Manager
2014 NFL Mock Draft
REDSKINS WAR ROOM
Jeezy Fanatic

Location: The DMV; Proud Alumnus of the University of Miami, Class of 2011
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone catch the Miami-Duke game last night Cool

Sig By Mike23md

Adopt A Skin

Leonard Hankerson
Santana Moss
Brandon Meriweather
Marcus21

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know most of you guys are Nats fans, but I have been a Braves fan as long as I have been a Redskins fan. Today we landed Justin Upton in a 7 player deal with the Diamond Backs. I hate losing Martin Prado...one of my favorite players....but we were going to lose him in 2014 anyway because hes wanting a 10-12 millions dollar a year contract....
This is crazy good news for us...Our outfield is now Upton Upton Heyward. All 3 could have 20 HR 20SB... Watch out NATS!! here we come!!!!
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
Anyone catch the Miami-Duke game last night Cool
yeah and I loved every minute of it. Even better was Jason Williams on ESPN talking about how crappy the team is speed wise. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus21 wrote:
I know most of you guys are Nats fans, but I have been a Braves fan as long as I have been a Redskins fan. Today we landed Justin Upton in a 7 player deal with the Diamond Backs. I hate losing Martin Prado...one of my favorite players....but we were going to lose him in 2014 anyway because hes wanting a 10-12 millions dollar a year contract....
This is crazy good news for us...Our outfield is now Upton Upton Heyward. All 3 could have 20 HR 20SB... Watch out NATS!! here we come!!!!

Saw that on ESPN. Color me very unhappy.

As for the Wizards, I laugh. Prior to re-activating Wall, they could have gone for NBA history (worst record in NBA history). Now, they're winning, which is stupid. They'd have to win around 0.700 to 0.750 of their remaining games to even be in the playoff hunt. Even if they pull that out, they'll end up as the 8th seed ... and get to play the Heat.

So, either they're screwing themselves for the draft lottery for no reason, or if they have an incredible streak, they'll just end up as a one and done team.

Your Washington Wizards ... incompetence at its best!
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you guys who live around DC (most of you, probably) know who Doug Hill is? Just wondering.
Roy Helu, Jr: 16 GP, 62 rushes, 274 yards, 4 TDs; 31 catches, 251 yards
Woz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins24-7 wrote:
Do you guys who live around DC (most of you, probably) know who Doug Hill is? Just wondering.

The meteorologist?
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.yardbarker.com/author/article_external/12743959?mailing_id=2137&linksrc=mb_main_col_4

Who is MMA's next great ring girl?

Enjoy the girls guys and follow them on twitter. It's worth it! Laughing
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Wall got the start tonight vs the Timberwolves.

20 min, 14 PTs, 5 ast, 2 blks in 3 quarters! Applause Dancing

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1865615

@ESPNRadio980: Wizards destroy T-Wolves, 114-101...6 Wiz in double figures scoring. Crawford (19), Beal (16), Nene/Wall (14), Webster (13) & Seraphin (10)

@MikePradaSBN: #Wizards have two of the league's 10 best corner three-point shooters in Beal + Webster … and they've done it mostly without Wall.

@NBA: John Wall (14p-5a) and Bradley Beal (16p-4b) helped the @WashWizards defeat the @MNTimberwolves 114-101. 6 Wiz finished w/10+ pts.”

Wizards 5-3 with Wall.

@WashWizards: During current 5-game home win streak, #Wizards have won by an average of 13.4 points per game.#WizBulls

@WashWizards: The #Wizards are just the 3rd team in #NBA this year to win at least 4 straight home games by 10+ pts (Clippers - 9, Knicks - 6) #WizBulls

@BenAgent0: @John_Wall and @BigMek50 led the #Wizards to an impressive victory over Chicago: http://t.co/72bUuPn0

They beat the Bulls 86 to 73, they are 6 and 3 with John Wall back in the lineup, including wins over likely playoff teams like the Nuggets, the Hawks, and now the Bulls.

Quote:
The Wizards won this game for two reasons. First, Nene, Okafor, Seraphin, and Booker were a combined 15-31 against the usual stout Chicago inside defense. Second, and most importantly, the Wizards held the Bulls to 40.8% shooting from the field and only 26.7% from three. Combine that with some extra Chicago turnovers and the Wizards holding even in the rebounding battle, you get a quality double digit victory over a solidified playoff contender. As for individual performances, I would say Okafor played the best. He was hyper efficient, scoring 15 points on 8 shots and pulled down 16 rebounds.

Nene played well down low as well. (30 min Cool 16 pts,6 reb, 4 ast)

Wall again picked apart his opponents defense with his speed with the ball in his hands, transition scoring and precision passing. ( 27 min Cool , 15 PTs, 3 reb, 7 ast)

Wizards now 6-3 with wall! Cool
Woz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11-31, 17.5 GB, 9.5 GB from taking the 8 seed.

They are 7-3 over their last ten. If they play that way the rest of the way, they'd end up 39-43. If the rest of the league plays how they have to date while the Wizards go on this massive hot streak, the Wizards would be 0.476, which would be good for the 13th worst record in the NBA. Out of the playoffs and out of position for a decent draft pick.

Okay, let's say the Celtics stumble, and the Wizards make the 8th seed. That would be an incredible achievement ... which would earn them a first round date with the Heat. Do you honestly believe they have a chance there?

To make the 7th seed would require the Wizards to run the table basically (a stretch run of 34-6 would make them 45-37, or 0.549).

In short, they'd be better off crashing and focusing on next season instead of "winning" the tenth pick overall.
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
11-31, 17.5 GB, 9.5 GB from taking the 8 seed.

They are 7-3 over their last ten. If they play that way the rest of the way, they'd end up 39-43. If the rest of the league plays how they have to date while the Wizards go on this massive hot streak, the Wizards would be 0.476, which would be good for the 13th worst record in the NBA. Out of the playoffs and out of position for a decent draft pick.

Okay, let's say the Celtics stumble, and the Wizards make the 8th seed. That would be an incredible achievement ... which would earn them a first round date with the Heat. Do you honestly believe they have a chance there?

To make the 7th seed would require the Wizards to run the table basically (a stretch run of 34-6 would make them 45-37, or 0.549).

In short, they'd be better off crashing and focusing on next season instead of "winning" the tenth pick overall.
so you are suggenting they tank the second half of the season? john wall and company will not do that.

I don't think the wizards will make the playoffs but I love how they are playing. how they are currently playing is indicative of the way they would have played earlier in the year if Wall, Nene and Booker had been playing regular minutes.

This team, if healthy, as constructed is a playoff team. They should be better next year after making a few moves and with a lottery pick this summer. I'd have to say they look a whole lot better than the caps right now and the Wizards future actually looks brighter, which is shocking to me but its true.
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://goldengatesports.com/2013/01/29/breaking-news-melky-cabrera-bartolo-colon-gio-gonzalez-a-rod-among-players-who-received-peds-from-miami-clinic/?utm_source=FanSided+Daily&utm_campaign=bc6d44133a-my_google_analytics_key&utm_medium=email

Gio Gonzalez has reportedly received PEDs from a Miami clinic. He has denied this report. This will be something to keep our eyes on in the future.
MikeT14

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
Redskins24-7 wrote:

The meteorologist?

- mike23md on the sig!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 75 of 100

Jump to: