Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Victor Cruz looks on pace for day one

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
percellovegiant

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:43 am    Post subject: Victor Cruz looks on pace for day one Reply with quote

http://www.giants101.com/2015/05/15/latest-workout-video-shared-by-new-york-giants-wr-victor-cruz-will-leave-you-feeling-optimistic/Victor Cruz got me excited for this season.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:49 am    Post subject: Re: Victor Cruz looks on pace for day one Reply with quote

percellovegiant wrote:
http://www.giants101.com/2015/05/15/latest-workout-video-shared-by-new-york-giants-wr-victor-cruz-will-leave-you-feeling-optimistic/Victor Cruz got me excited for this season.

Why does this send me to an article from 2011?

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems this is what he meant to post:
http://www.giants101.com/2015/05/15/latest-workout-video-shared-by-new-york-giants-wr-victor-cruz-will-leave-you-feeling-optimistic/

While that looks great, we need to be extremely and overly cautious with him. This is a major devastating injury.
Gmen

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd even be happy to get him off PUP after week 6 if he looks anything like the Cruz of old. The passing game looked great even without him last year thanks to OBJ, and now we've added Shane Vereen.

I'm also curious to see Dwayne Harris in the slot. Dude is tough as nails and fearless. I think he can do some damange there.

"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli
VikeManDan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope he can come back from it. Greg Childs from the Vikes tore both patellar tendons in training camp/mini-camp last year I think. I believe he also tore one in college. Very tough to come back from.

How would the loss of Cruz affect the Giants WR group? What do you guys think the pecking order would be after OBJ?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VikeManDan wrote:
I hope he can come back from it. Greg Childs from the Vikes tore both patellar tendons in training camp/mini-camp last year I think. I believe he also tore one in college. Very tough to come back from.

How would the loss of Cruz affect the Giants WR group? What do you guys think the pecking order would be after OBJ?

Rueben Randle is a 24 year old former 2nd round pick that stepped his game up late last year finishing the season with over 900 receiving yards. He's going to start on the outside opposite of OBJ. Last year Preston Parker took over the slot role for Cruz, but I think Dwayne Harris will be in that role this year if Cruz isn't ready. Then there are some young guys in Corey Washington, Marcus Harris and Geremy Davis that could be serviceable given the attention OBJ is going to get.

"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli
reckless123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont like this whole lead up. I dont want him to rush back, if he is back by week 6 then I'd still be fine.

"I'm not in danger, I AM the DANGER" - Heisenberg
WiscoBlue21

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he's ready to play the fine but I think he should be on limited snaps to start off..
Action Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just here because I own Cruz in my dynasty league Wink

Uncle Buck on the sig!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: