Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAGT! III - TAGT Hard With A Vengance
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IR0NM1KE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minutemancl wrote:
Peyton is going to beat his brother in the Superbowl this year. That's my prediction right now.

For what it is worth, my preseason Super Bowl pick was NYG over DEN.

#SUPERMANNINGBOWL!!!!
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IR0NM1KE wrote:
minutemancl wrote:
Peyton is going to beat his brother in the Superbowl this year. That's my prediction right now.

#SUPERMANNINGBOWL!!!!

Honestly if the Giants lost to the Broncos I'd be upset but not devastated. 2 out of 3 ain't bad for Eli and a 2nd championship would shut up a lot of Peyton's haters
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:
minutemancl wrote:

#SUPERMANNINGBOWL!!!!

Honestly if the Giants lost to the Broncos I'd be upset but not devastated. 2 out of 3 ain't bad for Eli and a 2nd championship would shut up a lot of Peyton's haters

I'd prefer it if Eli ended up being the better Manning without room for debate. Very Happy

Edit: Part of that being when you get an elite QB you want to get as much out of it as possible. AKA the most rings. Each year without one when he's in his 30's is a lost year IMO. This is why I think Pats fans should absolutely hate the Giants.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:
Have any of you guys ever attended the Far Hills Steeple Chase? Better known as 'The Hunt', it is a high stakes horse race/fundraiser for Somerset County Hospital that has been running for some 90 years. In reality, it is more like an all day tail-gate party/ish-show for people from the Central/Northern reaches of NJ. Haven't had a Saturday off in over a month... looking forward to breaking that streak in grand fashion this Saturday in Far-Hills. I'll report back with details Sunday.

I know my college has na alumni group going to it. I hear it's supposed to be a good time. Have fun man Smile

So the hunt turned out to be an awesome day. I'd recommend anyone 21yrs or older who lives in Central/North NJ to attend at least once. There are 7 high stakes horse races, but no one seems to give a damn about that. It is really just an excuse to tailgate all day long. Each year roughly 40,000 people attend rain or shine. This year, it was the latter of the two... thankfully. However I did end up with a nice late October sunburn because it was so unseasonably hot/sunny. It is a nice social event, especially for any singles (like myself) in the area. Something about the combination of fresh fall air, horses, and plaid shirts get the young ladies out in strong numbers with undeniable motives. I ran into a few girls from highschool & college as well as a few token randoms... some of whom I was less excited to see than others. Pretty sure they felt the same way. Laughing But I did end up meeting a new girl from minutemancl's hometown. Now if I could only remember her name or what she looked like... 10hrs of drinking doesn't do one's memory any favors. Razz
minutemancl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IR0NM1KE wrote:
NYGiantsman10 wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:
Have any of you guys ever attended the Far Hills Steeple Chase? Better known as 'The Hunt', it is a high stakes horse race/fundraiser for Somerset County Hospital that has been running for some 90 years. In reality, it is more like an all day tail-gate party/ish-show for people from the Central/Northern reaches of NJ. Haven't had a Saturday off in over a month... looking forward to breaking that streak in grand fashion this Saturday in Far-Hills. I'll report back with details Sunday.

I know my college has na alumni group going to it. I hear it's supposed to be a good time. Have fun man Smile

So the hunt turned out to be an awesome day. I'd recommend anyone 21yrs or older who lives in Central/North NJ to attend at least once. There are 7 high stakes horse races, but no one seems to give a damn about that. It is really just an excuse to tailgate all day long. Each year roughly 40,000 people attend rain or shine. This year, it was the latter of the two... thankfully. However I did end up with a nice late October sunburn because it was so unseasonably hot/sunny. It is a nice social event, especially for any singles (like myself) in the area. Something about the combination of fresh fall air, horses, and plaid shirts get the young ladies out in strong numbers with undeniable motives. I ran into a few girls from highschool & college as well as a few token randoms... some of whom I was less excited to see than others. Pretty sure they felt the same way. Laughing But I did end up meeting a new girl from minutemancl's hometown. Now if I could only remember her name or what she looked like... 10hrs of drinking doesn't do one's memory any favors. Razz

Laughing That's pretty funny. Just as a warning though- you can count the amount of non-promiscuous girls from my town on 1 hand. Laughing
IR0NM1KE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, she lives outside of my dating range. Not lookin for anything but someone to have a good time with, so no worries on that front. Plus I'm a lil older so perspectives change on that matter as you age.
bballbkd1001

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IR0NM1KE wrote:
Yeah, she lives outside of my dating range. Not lookin for anything but someone to have a good time with, so no worries on that front. Plus I'm a lil older so perspectives change on that matter as you age.

Out of all the things to remember, you remember she's from minute's hometown??

^^^ Huge props Rase on the Sig!
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bears fans are cute. They think Cutler is elite.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bballbkd1001 wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:

Hahaha, right? That's what 10 hours of drinking nothing but beer and whiskey does to me. I remember because it is kinda in the middle of nowhere and I was making fun of her for it. Rest easy though, I apparently gave her my number and she has since reached out. So I'm up to speed.
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IR0NM1KE wrote:
bballbkd1001 wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:

Hahaha, right? That's what 10 hours of drinking nothing but beer and whiskey does to me. I remember because it is kinda in the middle of nowhere and I was making fun of her for it. Rest easy though, I apparently gave her my number and she has since reached out. So I'm up to speed.

Something tells me youre a fun guy to drink with Mike Laughing
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:

Who said this?

We the North
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:

Who said this?

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=502842&start=0

Now they argue that he deserves to be paid like the top QB's...so to me that equates to being a top QB Razz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:

Who said this?

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=502842&start=0

Now they argue that he deserves to be paid like the top QB's...so to me that equates to being a top QB Razz

Hes like maybe 10-15 range ... at best

Hes nothing without Marshall

We the North
IR0NM1KE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:
bballbkd1001 wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:

I like to think so... but I'm guessing opinions may vary based on when and where I was drinking with a given person. Razz
bballbkd1001

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IR0NM1KE wrote:
NYGiantsman10 wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:
bballbkd1001 wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:

I like to think so... but I'm guessing opinions may vary based on when and where I was drinking with a given person. Razz

I was thinking the same thing. We need a FF get together.

^^^ Huge props Rase on the Sig!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 79, 80, 81  Next
Page 45 of 81

Jump to: