Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAGT! III - TAGT Hard With A Vengance
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 78, 79, 80  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NYGiantsman10


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 9960
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
NYGiantsman10 wrote:
Hypothetical question:

If you weren't married and lived here on the east coast, and you got a job offer in San Diego, would you take it?


what type of job?


San Diego Sheriff's Department. Looking to break into law enforcement and maybe a federal job. If I con't like it I might try to get back into the armed forces in a year or 2.

GmenSeattle- Are you originally from around here?

IRONM1KE- Yeah that's the rub. My whole life is on the East Coast. But I mean...I need a better job. It's tough Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 21591
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
NYGiantsman10 wrote:
Hypothetical question:

If you weren't married and lived here on the east coast, and you got a job offer in San Diego, would you take it?


what type of job?


San Diego Sheriff's Department. Looking to break into law enforcement and maybe a federal job. If I con't like it I might try to get back into the armed forces in a year or 2.

GmenSeattle- Are you originally from around here?

IRONM1KE- Yeah that's the rub. My whole life is on the East Coast. But I mean...I need a better job. It's tough Confused


go for santa barbara I hear they have this psychic whos a monster at solving crimes.

In all seriousness I would take it, a jobs a job I dont know your financial picture but if you say the moneys not right its better then what you have now what im figuring if your contemplating heading to Ca. Now this is all hypothetical though
_________________


Not a Knicks fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
GmenSeattle


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 10111
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
NYGiantsman10 wrote:
Hypothetical question:

If you weren't married and lived here on the east coast, and you got a job offer in San Diego, would you take it?


what type of job?


San Diego Sheriff's Department. Looking to break into law enforcement and maybe a federal job. If I con't like it I might try to get back into the armed forces in a year or 2.

GmenSeattle- Are you originally from around here?

IRONM1KE- Yeah that's the rub. My whole life is on the East Coast. But I mean...I need a better job. It's tough Confused


I'm from upstate NY originally yea. You may want to do some research on the living situation before you jump in. Southern Cali's housing is still pretty brutal on the bank account. It's part of the reason why I moved here instead of down there (that and there were much better job opportunities up here for me Razz)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 21591
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is nothing like a pb and j bagel at 9 pm
_________________


Not a Knicks fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 34379
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WAZZZZZZUP!
_________________
"Break the rules, but first break the rulers."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Xfaxtor


Joined: 14 Jan 2008
Posts: 13692
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparantly, Burger King Norway has as the only burger king joints in the world started a service were you can build your own burger and pick it up at one of their places. Up to 10 extra buns and bacon slices can be added to a whopper.


_________________


^Joe_is_the_best
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
minutemancl


Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 11915
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
WAZZZZZZUP!


I like you Steelurface.

Sorry I haven't been around much. My mom forgot to pay the cable/internet bill. Laughing

Had a sick game of ultimate today. Scored 5 of my teams 7 points in the first game.

Feeling a lot better mentally too. My therapist helps a ton. So does eating. Laughing
_________________
aceinthehouse wrote:
But why not maintain that dominance? You guys were there...

Let me give you my personal opinion, on what I think has happened.
It all started with the release of the coke machine in Brandon Jacobs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GmenSeattle


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 10111
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure the Packers can stop the Saints...if they end up playing.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 21591
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the denver game would head into ot Laughing
_________________


Not a Knicks fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
GmenSeattle


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 10111
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
the denver game would head into ot Laughing


That was awesome.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 21591
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
the denver game would head into ot Laughing


That was awesome.


I think I may have broke my couch
_________________


Not a Knicks fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
NYGiantsman10


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 9960
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good grief Packers fans are arrogant. I'm trying really hard to like their team but damn their fans are making it tough Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
redsoxsuck05


Joined: 16 Jan 2008
Posts: 8105
Location: LI
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:
Good grief Packers fans are arrogant. I'm trying really hard to like their team but damn their fans are making it tough Confused


It's like a larger Eagles forum ShockedLaughing

Poor Vikings fans
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NYGiantsman10


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 9960
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redsoxsuck05 wrote:
NYGiantsman10 wrote:
Good grief Packers fans are arrogant. I'm trying really hard to like their team but damn their fans are making it tough Confused


It's like a larger Eagles forum ShockedLaughing

Poor Vikings fans


It's unbelievable man. We get it your pro sports team is having a good year. How about showing a little class?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Acgott


Moderator
Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 8543
Location: USA
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:
redsoxsuck05 wrote:
NYGiantsman10 wrote:
Good grief Packers fans are arrogant. I'm trying really hard to like their team but damn their fans are making it tough Confused


It's like a larger Eagles forum ShockedLaughing

Poor Vikings fans


It's unbelievable man. We get it your pro sports team is having a good year. How about showing a little class?

They think FootballsFuture has a conspiracy against the Packers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 78, 79, 80  Next
Page 2 of 80

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group