Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4) @ Denver Broncos (8-8) GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins?
Steelers
62%
 62%  [ 36 ]
Broncos
37%
 37%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 58

FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
c0insnap wrote:
How did Heyward look?

Beastly IMO.

Started off slow but in the 2nd half was doing his thing. Needs more work but will be great in 2 years IMO.

THIS NEXT PART IS NOT DIRECTED AT YOU c0insap....JUST BASED ON CRAP FROM HERE AND NFL GEN

And on another topic....so I dont have to create a new thread that would probably be locked....I just have to say how funny it is that all kinds moronic trolls have come out to bash the Steelers after this game. Suddenly, all of our players suck and we are going down the tubes. Sound familiar?

Im used to clowns like Ruskie and ceejay spewing their uneducated garbage, but its always funny when this happens. 2006, 2007 and 2009....after all of those years the same things happened. Threads about how overrated Polamalu and LeBeau were and how the team was on the decline.

I wont deny that our team has some things to figure out, including some age related issues, but some of these clowns just dont get it. I actually like it though....because its after offseasons like this when our team usually comes back at its best.

Yep, I've seen those same threads. It's funny. The Broncos vs. Steelers thread is still going strong despite the game being over.

That....and there is a thread bashing Polamalu about how overrated he has been and has always been.

Notice these types of threads dont come up until one of our players or coaches has a bad game. Its not just limited to players on our team, but the Steelers have more haters than anyone. And not objective haters....just people saying things like "he sucks and is overrated" after one game. They say it isnt based on one game but you never see these clowns around when Polamalu is playing great football, which is most of the time.

Suddenly, he is horrible in coverage, is the worst tackler in the league and is only good for a big play here or there.

Madden 25 Steelers Franchise
at23steelers

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
stillersenat wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
c0insnap wrote:
How did Heyward look?

Beastly IMO.

Started off slow but in the 2nd half was doing his thing. Needs more work but will be great in 2 years IMO.

THIS NEXT PART IS NOT DIRECTED AT YOU c0insap....JUST BASED ON CRAP FROM HERE AND NFL GEN

And on another topic....so I dont have to create a new thread that would probably be locked....I just have to say how funny it is that all kinds moronic trolls have come out to bash the Steelers after this game. Suddenly, all of our players suck and we are going down the tubes. Sound familiar?

Im used to clowns like Ruskie and ceejay spewing their uneducated garbage, but its always funny when this happens. 2006, 2007 and 2009....after all of those years the same things happened. Threads about how overrated Polamalu and LeBeau were and how the team was on the decline.

I wont deny that our team has some things to figure out, including some age related issues, but some of these clowns just dont get it. I actually like it though....because its after offseasons like this when our team usually comes back at its best.

Yep, I've seen those same threads. It's funny. The Broncos vs. Steelers thread is still going strong despite the game being over.

That....and there is a thread bashing Polamalu about how overrated he has been and has always been.

Notice these types of threads dont come up until one of our players or coaches has a bad game. Its not just limited to players on our team, but the Steelers have more haters than anyone. And not objective haters....just people saying things like "he sucks and is overrated" after one game. They say it isnt based on one game but you never see these clowns around when Polamalu is playing great football, which is most of the time.

Suddenly, he is horrible in coverage, is the worst tackler in the league and is only good for a big play here or there.

Maybe I missed it, but I thought he had an ok game. Wasn't great by his standards but wasn't horrible either.
stillersenat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

at23steelers wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
stillersenat wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
c0insnap wrote:
How did Heyward look?

Beastly IMO.

Maybe I missed it, but I thought he had an ok game. Wasn't great by his standards but wasn't horrible either.

It's just a case of haterade showing its face. When a team gets a bad loss (no matter how you frame the words bad loss), people come out in droves for the bash fest. The way the bashing is going-the Steelers franchise should be broken up and all history of the Steelers erased.

CaptainParker wrote:

Bubby outplayed Elway in everything....
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I find funniest is that some of these dimwits are bashing him and saying he disappears in the playoffs and then bring up Ed Reed's name?

LMAO....I distinctly remember Ed disappearing in the playoffs several times we played them.

Troy has been quiet in some of our playoff games, but players arent going to make a huge impact every time, especially when teams gameplan around them.

Just too many Steeler haters on here. Its funny, because its apparent how jealous most of them are and that their hate comes more from that anger than anything else. But its annoying seeing some of the crap these people spew.

And like I said...its always after a bad game. They wait to make their point then, because they think it strengthens their weak arguments.

Madden 25 Steelers Franchise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Page 25 of 25

Jump to: