Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pittsburgh Steelers (10-3) @ San Francisco 49ers (10-3)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neumatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Pittsburgh Steelers (10-3) @ San Francisco 49ers (10-3) Reply with quote

Time: Monday 8:30pm

So I picked the worst weeks to do these things. I just got Eye surgery and today is the first day of half decent vision for me so here is a few not so random hotties to make up for my rather late and extremely short gameday thread, courtesy of none other then JDLefebvre.

Jamison. on the sig

Last edited by Neumatic on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
greene91fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pouncey: "I'm playing. I will be fine.

Get better Neumatic!

Thanks Lysar529 for the sig!

"Arguing with some people is like wrestling with a pig in the mud. The more you do it, the more you realize the pig is enjoying it."
stillersenat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feel better Neumatic.

Don't worry. You hit all the important points for the GDT.

Any escape might help to smooth the unattractive truth but the suburbs have no charms to soothe the restless dreams of youth
AlanFanecaFan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta stop the run..put the game into Smiths hands.

Their WRs dont scare me...Troy/Timmons vs Davis will be interesting.

Gunny Highway wrote:
Ed Reed coughs real hard and his other testicle descends and he admits Hines Ward has far more grit than he does
JDLefebvre

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feel better Neu.... I won't bust your balls for spelling my name wrong. Haha. Like your choices.

Gonna be a tough game. Worried about Ben getting hurt worse. His lack of mobility limits our offense.

thanks El ramster

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
Neumatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDLefebvre wrote:
Feel better Neu.... I won't bust your balls for spelling my name wrong. Haha. Like your choices.
Idk what your talking about, id call that more of a typo Anxious. And I really like page 6 Wink

Jamison. on the sig
JDLefebvre

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neumatic wrote:
JDLefebvre wrote:
Idk what your talking about, id call that more of a typo Anxious. And I really like page 6 Wink

HAHA.... grow up with my last name and you get use to it. You could imagine the hell I've gotten in the military with it.

And yeah I like page 6 too!!!

thanks El ramster

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eye surgery? Pfft...of all the lame excuses....

Cool

Just messin Neum....hope ya feel better man.
stillersenat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playoff picture heading in to week 15:

Quote:
Week 15 kicks off with the Falcons facing a must-win at home Thursday night against the Jaguars. Just about every game is critical this time of year, though. Here’s how the NFL playoff picture looks heading into Week 15:

AFC

No. 1 seed: Houston Texans (10-3) — Remaining opponents: vs. Panthers, at Colts, vs. Titans

No. 2 seed: Baltimore Ravens (10-3) — Remaining opponents: at Chargers, vs. Browns, at Bengals

No. 3 seed: New England Patriots (10-3) — Remaining opponents: at Broncos, vs. Dolphins, vs. Bills

No. 4 seed: Denver Broncos (8-5) — Remaining opponents: vs. Patriots, at Bills, vs. Chiefs

No. 5 seed: Pittsburgh Steelers (10-3) — Remaining opponents: at 49ers, vs. Rams, at Browns

No. 6 seed: New York Jets (8-5) — Remaining opponents: at Eagles, vs. Giants, at Dolphins

On the bubble: Tennessee Titans (7-6), Cincinnati Bengals (7-6), Oakland Raiders (7-6), San Diego Chargers (6-7)

Quote:
Both Baltimore and Pittsburgh can punch playoff tickets this week, too, simply by winning or tying in their respective games. The Steelers can also clinch a wild-card spot with a loss by any one of the Jets, Broncos, Titans and Raiders; Baltimore would need two losses from the Jets-Titans-Raiders trio.

http://nfl.si.com/2011/12/14/nfl-playoff-picture-week-15-more-spots-could-be-clinched-this-week/?xid=cnnbin

Any escape might help to smooth the unattractive truth but the suburbs have no charms to soothe the restless dreams of youth
JDLefebvre

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
No. 4 seed: Denver Broncos (8-5) — Remaining opponents: vs. Patriots, at Bills, vs. Chiefs

lol... I hope Orton drops 500 yards and 5 TDs on them..... in the first half!!! Smile

thanks El ramster

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
Bobikus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDLefebvre wrote:
stillersenat wrote:

lol... I hope Orton drops 500 yards and 5 TDs on them..... in the first half!!! Smile

I'd enjoy seeing this. Orton and Lloyd were practically carrying the team as much as they could last season and Orton was quick to be thrown under the bus this season.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobikus wrote:
JDLefebvre wrote:
stillersenat wrote:

I'd enjoy seeing this. Orton and Lloyd were practically carrying the team as much as they could last season and Orton was quick to be thrown under the bus this season.

Yeah.

It will be funny by this time next season...when all the people slupring on Tebow will be gone because he wont be starting anymore.

I like Tebow...dont get me wrong, but its ridiculous how much credit he gets. Ben played MUCH better than him as a rookie and sophomore player and all I heard outside of the Steeler fanbase was how Ben was carried by the defense and running game. Tebow plays well for 5 minutes at the end of games and the Broncos get luck breaks and some people acting like he is actually willing this team.

Oh well....much like Vince Young after people were praising him for "just winning",, Tebow will come crashing back down to Earth soon. It starts this week....although with the Pats defense, maybe not. Confused
Bobikus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
Bobikus wrote:
JDLefebvre wrote:
stillersenat wrote:

Yeah.

It will be funny by this time next season...when all the people slupring on Tebow will be gone because he wont be starting anymore.

I like Tebow...dont get me wrong, but its ridiculous how much credit he gets. Ben played MUCH better than him as a rookie and sophomore player and all I heard outside of the Steeler fanbase was how Ben was carried by the defense and running game. Tebow plays well for 5 minutes at the end of games and the Broncos get luck breaks and some people acting like he is actually willing this team.

Oh well....much like Vince Young after people were praising him for "just winning",, Tebow will come crashing back down to Earth soon. It starts this week....although with the Pats defense, maybe not. Confused

Not intending to start a long derail here, but I like Tebow (despite being lumped in as a Tebow hater in most of the topics about him that show up on NFL Gen). He's a good person, a hard worker, and regardless of his play manages to rally his team when the game is on the line. I just hate when any single player is given too much credit for team play. Even extends to the actual good/great QBs when it gets to the point where people act like they're one-man offenses.

Guess it's kind of easier to notice and be annoyed by that stuff being a fan of the only great/arguably elite QB that doesn't regularly get that treatment by fans.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know of any San Francisco injuries? Anything updated? Patrick Willis?
stefan52268

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
TE Heath Miller , named to USA Football’s All-Fundamentals team this week as one of 26 NFLers whom young players should emulate, needs one reception for 330 career catches to surpass Elbie Nickel’s all-time Steelers TE record. “I don’t think I’m challenging Hines [Ward] anytime soon,” he said of the eighth all-time NFL pass-catcher (991).

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/16467463

A little FYI fact on Heath. Congrats Heath and hope you get that catch early in the game!

Props to Lyasr529 on the sweet sig!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 1 of 24

Jump to: