Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.I.R.T 4.0 - The Suh Apologizometer Score (out of 100)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Sandybaby716


Joined: 11 Mar 2007
Posts: 3606
Location: Rhode Island
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blink wrote:
incognito_man wrote:
i think many of us feel a tingle of excitement seeing an opposing player go down but nobody else admits it like PF4L does Laughing

it's only natural


Yup.

Players are going to get hurt, so if someone has to get hurt I hope its on a rivals team. I atleast have some semblance of a soul left so I feel kinda bad about it. I would never wish pain or injury upon anyone though, they could miss the game with diahrrea for all I care.

BTW, I heard that was Cutlers sixth concussion of his career. The way people on FF talk about Aarons 2 concussions it sounds like he has swiss cheese for brains, I'm shocked this is the first I've heard about Jay.


I suppose it's kind of expected when you play behind the Bears o-line.
_________________
wgbeethree wrote:
In all fairness it is kind of rude to just lay injured at their feet while the Lions defensive players are trying to hold a completely unrelated dance party.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MNPackfan32


Joined: 22 Sep 2010
Posts: 7591
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People have used Aaron's concussions against him calling him "concussion prone" which is the dumbest thing I have ever heard but guys like Cutler and Vick dont get knocked for it. I heard that Shea McClellin got a concussion too, and IIRC going into the draft people were talking about him having had 4 or so at Boise, wonder how this thing will play out?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ajdodge09


Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 4493
Location: Spokane
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler is out. Division is ours.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MNPackfan32


Joined: 22 Sep 2010
Posts: 7591
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajdodge09 wrote:
Cutler is out. Division is ours.
I really hope people stop giving Jay Cutler concussions. It's not like he could be worse against the Packers. Look at what 2 concussions did for Rodgers... Super Bowl.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BobSacamano


Joined: 22 Aug 2006
Posts: 13149
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajdodge09 wrote:
Cutler is out. Division is ours.


I just hope he's back in time for the second game vs the Packers. Might need a couple INTs to win that one with the way their defense is playing.
_________________


KingTarvaris7 wrote:
last year's vikings were far better than the packers team that just won
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wgbeethree


Joined: 15 Dec 2009
Posts: 2834
Location: Denver, CO via Racine, Wisconsin
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get a little disappointed every time I open up this thread and it's not news about another Lion getting arrested. Does that make me a bad person?
_________________

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Justo knows nothing about sportz

justo wrote:
I would be a terrible coach/anything.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DavidatMIZZOU


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 8619
Location: The ZOU
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still hate the Bears.

Just thought it needed to be mentioned.
_________________
GO PACK GO!

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoPackGo


Joined: 12 Oct 2008
Posts: 3141
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought this was an interesting stat on ESPN.

Quote:
The Chicago Bears haven't won in San Francisco since their Super Bowl year of 1985, having lost the ensuing seven games at Candlestick Park by a combined score of 239-42.


Shocked
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pugger


Joined: 01 May 2010
Posts: 7423
Location: N. Fort Myers, FL
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
I still hate the Bears.

Just thought it needed to be mentioned.


I have no love for any of those 3 frankly.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MNPackfan32


Joined: 22 Sep 2010
Posts: 7591
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
I still hate the Bears.

Just thought it needed to be mentioned.

My order of least favorites.

Cowboys>>>>>>Giants>>>>>Jets>>>>>Lions>>Bears>>>>>Jay Cutler>>>>>[MOD EDIT]>>>>>>>>>>>>>Minnesota Vikings
_________________


Last edited by MNPackfan32 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I Am Rodgers


Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 7103
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
I still hate the Bears.

Just thought it needed to be mentioned.

My order of least favorites.

Cowboys>>>>>>Giants>>>>>Jets>>>>>Lions>>Bears>>>>>Jay Cutler>>>>>[MOD EDIT]>>>>>>>>>>>>Minnesota Vikings



Did you really need to stretch the page?

Order of dislike:
Bears
Giants
Falcons
Seahawks
Lions
Vikings
Rest of NFC.
_________________


stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MNPackfan32


Joined: 22 Sep 2010
Posts: 7591
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Am Rodgers wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
I still hate the Bears.

Just thought it needed to be mentioned.

My order of least favorites.

Cowboys>>>>>>Giants>>>>>Jets>>>>>Lions>>Bears>>>>>Jay Cutler>>>>>[MOD EDIT]>>>>>>>>>>>>Minnesota Vikings



Did you really need to stretch the page?

Order of dislike:
Bears
Giants
Falcons
Seahawks
Lions
Vikings
Rest of NFC.
Didn't know that you could stretch a page Confused Mah badd.

So you like the Bears the most or the least?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I Am Rodgers


Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 7103
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
I Am Rodgers wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
I still hate the Bears.

Just thought it needed to be mentioned.

My order of least favorites.

Cowboys>>>>>>Giants>>>>>Jets>>>>>Lions>>Bears>>>>>Jay Cutler>>>>>[MOD EDIT]>>>>>>>>>>>>Minnesota Vikings



Did you really need to stretch the page?

Order of dislike:
Bears
Giants
Falcons
Seahawks
Lions
Vikings
Rest of NFC.
Didn't know that you could stretch a page Confused Mah badd.

So you like the Bears the most or the least?


Least, although there futility against us is making me more indifferent.
_________________


stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MNPackfan32


Joined: 22 Sep 2010
Posts: 7591
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Am Rodgers wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
I Am Rodgers wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
I still hate the Bears.

Just thought it needed to be mentioned.

My order of least favorites.

Cowboys>>>>>>Giants>>>>>Jets>>>>>Lions>>Bears>>>>>Jay Cutler>>>>>[MOD EDIT]>>>>>>>>>>>>Minnesota Vikings



Did you really need to stretch the page?

Order of dislike:
Bears
Giants
Falcons
Seahawks
Lions
Vikings
Rest of NFC.
Didn't know that you could stretch a page Confused Mah badd.

So you like the Bears the most or the least?


Least, although there futility against us is making me more indifferent.
So you hardly even dislike the Vikings??? I can't even imagine, not hating them to my very core. Even if they lost every game in the history of ever, I would never get sick of it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 12383
Location: Hood River, Oregon
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bears>Vikings>Lions>Falcons
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 66 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group