Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.I.R.T 4.0 - The Suh Apologizometer Score (out of 100)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PackFan4Life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.flash wrote:
PackFan4Life wrote:
Just hoping for more injuries in this game to even the score in that department. Otherwise these two teams are not very impressive at all.
Never hope for injuries. No team deserves the ridiculous amount that we've had. Hope the Lions, Vikings and Bears stay as healthy as possible. Even in our crutches, we'll hammer 'em.

I disagree. I will hope for as many as possible in this game and for the other game tonight. Any advantage is a good advantage and injuries are just part of the game. I really do not care if it sounds classy or not, I am for any packer advantage.
ugLymayNe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatebeanz wrote:
Lions are only team to average 100 yards rushing and 300 yards passing.

That's great, there's 22 teams averaging 100 yards rushing in the NFL. The Lions offense gains yards but they also are one of the few teams that average more than 70 plays per game. Remind me how that has translated to wins, again. Especially within the division.

Sig brought to you by Justo
ramonesfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two hype trains hits big snags this afternoon, hopefully another one this evening!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackFan4Life wrote:
.flash wrote:
PackFan4Life wrote:
Just hoping for more injuries in this game to even the score in that department. Otherwise these two teams are not very impressive at all.
Never hope for injuries. No team deserves the ridiculous amount that we've had. Hope the Lions, Vikings and Bears stay as healthy as possible. Even in our crutches, we'll hammer 'em.

I disagree. I will hope for as many as possible in this game and for the other game tonight. Any advantage is a good advantage and injuries are just part of the game. I really do not care if it sounds classy or not, I am for any packer advantage.

Nice. Players aren't people with families or anything. Just mobile objects in uniform.
ramonesfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bears2308 wrote:
PackFan4Life wrote:
.flash wrote:
PackFan4Life wrote:

Nice. Players aren't people with families or anything. Just mobile objects in uniform.
Not the feelings of every Packer fan, in fact, not the feelings of hardly any fan. Sad when people think this way.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bears2308 wrote:
PackFan4Life wrote:
.flash wrote:
PackFan4Life wrote:

That thought is mirrored by himself only and reflects a minority of any fan base. Ignore it.
PackFan4Life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, you all are better NFL fans than me. I'm a Packer fan only and the more season ending injuries a rival has, the better the Pack advantage. I hold only one hope for the opposing player, I do hope they are season enders but not career enders with long term impacts. If that is not good enough for you, I really do not care. We can agree to disagree. Above all else, Go Pack!
GBPackers79

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would imagine that a fair share of players don't even want their rivals getting hurt.

Beating them at full strength is so much more rewarding.
incognito_man

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think many of us feel a tingle of excitement seeing an opposing player go down but nobody else admits it like PF4L does Laughing

it's only natural
PackFan4Life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:
i think many of us feel a tingle of excitement seeing an opposing player go down but nobody else admits it like PF4L does Laughing

it's only natural

Fan bases have gotten a bit soft and PC. I still remember cheering on Charles Martin for slamming McMuffin and getting ready to throw down in the stands as a willful Red Rover participant.

Incog knows me well. I'm never going to back down on my honest opinion whether it is popular or not. Go Pack!
I Am Rodgers

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:

it's only natural

Yeah, this. Certain players I feel bad. Like when AP went down Week 16 last year, I just felt bad. If Cutler goes down in week 2 I smile a little smile.

stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
MathMan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:

it's only natural

Ah, there it is.

Power of Veto 8 comp:
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=18740447#18740447
Pack4life7

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We control our own destiny now in winning the North. This division is ours.

Waldo wrote:

Enter Waldo

Same Old Jay
DavidatMIZZOU

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about injuries. But I hope the Bears, Lions and Vikings players all get the hiccups like I have right now. Been like half an hour.

And I hope it happens to the Bears twice.

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
Blink

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:

it's only natural

Yup.

Players are going to get hurt, so if someone has to get hurt I hope its on a rivals team. I atleast have some semblance of a soul left so I feel kinda bad about it. I would never wish pain or injury upon anyone though, they could miss the game with diahrrea for all I care.

BTW, I heard that was Cutlers sixth concussion of his career. The way people on FF talk about Aarons 2 concussions it sounds like he has swiss cheese for brains, I'm shocked this is the first I've heard about Jay.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 65 of 99

Jump to: