Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.I.R.T 4.0 - The Suh Apologizometer Score (out of 100)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jfinley88


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 11094
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/254800/football-headlines?r=1
DD to the Vikes?


I seriously doubt DD would go to the Vikes. I thought I remember when Favre was there he was saying stuff like I can guarantee I'll never be wearing purple. Or something to that effect.

If he did go though, not an ounce of respect would be lost...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheGreatZepp


Joined: 27 Jan 2010
Posts: 2844
Location: Brookfield, WI
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
Blink wrote:
I initially hated the guy, now he's so delusional its almost...cute.


It's sad. I remember palmy saying that he was going to turn off a lot of people in interviews, but I had no idea he'd be this bad.
I feel no pity for him, I've had too many interactions with similarly minded individuals to feel anything but disgust. You think you can get through to them but in my experiences you're just wasting your time with a cancerous situation.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DavidatMIZZOU


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 9311
Location: The ZOU
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Vikings are interested in Donald Driver? I have gotten all the people that are surprised by this in one place:



_________________
GO PACK GO!

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dubyajay


Joined: 23 Mar 2010
Posts: 1699
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blink wrote:
Totally buy that CWood. I knew he had some character issues coming out of college, but this is just strange. It's not like he's out getting arrested all the time, it's almost as if he's purposely trying to sabotage himself.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear he has something like what Brandon Marshall was/is dealing with. He doesn't seem particularly malicious, more like some crazy homeless guy that got a hold of someones twitter account. For the sake of his kid/family I hope he can get some help.


So true. It does sound like it's almost some BP or MDD. Kid is self sabotaging his own life. Kind of sad.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DavidatMIZZOU


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 9311
Location: The ZOU
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, can all Packers fans/owners pledge a dollar to whichever team to sign Chris Kluwe from the Vikings? Like his salary will still count against that team's cap, but less/no expense to the owner of that team. He's way too cool to be a Viking.
_________________
GO PACK GO!

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PossibleCabbage


Joined: 25 Apr 2011
Posts: 3298
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
Ok, can all Packers fans/owners pledge a dollar to whichever team to sign Chris Kluwe from the Vikings? Like his salary will still count against that team's cap, but less/no expense to the owner of that team. He's way too cool to be a Viking.


Kluwe is absolutely my favorite Viking ever.

Not only is he hilarious, but almost every time you see him on the field, something good has happened.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ugLymayNe


Joined: 31 Oct 2006
Posts: 12477
Location: Wisconsin
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titus Young is supposed to be cut today...
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/04/lions-waste-no-time-in-parting-ways-with-titus-young/

What if the Packers pick him up. An offensive minded team and some quality leadership may do wonders for the kid.




















/sarcasm
_________________
@PJHotel_

Sig brought to you by Justo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PossibleCabbage


Joined: 25 Apr 2011
Posts: 3298
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interpreting the previous post as non-sarcastic:

The Packers don't really have a spot for Titus Young. The gig that his skills are best suited for (not the same as the gig he wants, FWIW) is the same thing that Cobb and Jennings are best suited for. If you're letting Jennings leave because you have a young stud up and coming in Cobb, you really don't have anywhere to put Young.

I would expect him to land somewhere like Seattle, Atlanta, Buffalo, or New England, assuming he gets another shot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DavidatMIZZOU


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 9311
Location: The ZOU
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PossibleCabbage wrote:
Interpreting the previous post as non-sarcastic:

The Packers don't really have a spot for Titus Young. The gig that his skills are best suited for (not the same as the gig he wants, FWIW) is the same thing that Cobb and Jennings are best suited for. If you're letting Jennings leave because you have a young stud up and coming in Cobb, you really don't have anywhere to put Young.

I would expect him to land somewhere like Seattle, Atlanta, Buffalo, or New England, assuming he gets another shot.


He wanted to be the man in Detroit and was upset being #2. Why would he go to Atlanta and be 3 at best?
_________________
GO PACK GO!

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheGreatZepp


Joined: 27 Jan 2010
Posts: 2844
Location: Brookfield, WI
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
PossibleCabbage wrote:
Interpreting the previous post as non-sarcastic:

The Packers don't really have a spot for Titus Young. The gig that his skills are best suited for (not the same as the gig he wants, FWIW) is the same thing that Cobb and Jennings are best suited for. If you're letting Jennings leave because you have a young stud up and coming in Cobb, you really don't have anywhere to put Young.

I would expect him to land somewhere like Seattle, Atlanta, Buffalo, or New England, assuming he gets another shot.


He wanted to be the man in Detroit and was upset being #2. Why would he go to Atlanta and be 3 at best?
I don't know where or even if he'll be signed. He did some things that are completely unacceptable ON THE FIELD and confirmed his personality flags. He's a good talent but I don't see anything special enough to overlook everything he's detrimental he's done to this point. For every team I think could look at his talents I see a reason they wouldn't touch the headcase.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PossibleCabbage


Joined: 25 Apr 2011
Posts: 3298
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
PossibleCabbage wrote:
Interpreting the previous post as non-sarcastic:

The Packers don't really have a spot for Titus Young. The gig that his skills are best suited for (not the same as the gig he wants, FWIW) is the same thing that Cobb and Jennings are best suited for. If you're letting Jennings leave because you have a young stud up and coming in Cobb, you really don't have anywhere to put Young.

I would expect him to land somewhere like Seattle, Atlanta, Buffalo, or New England, assuming he gets another shot.


He wanted to be the man in Detroit and was upset being #2. Why would he go to Atlanta and be 3 at best?


He's subject to the waiver process, he doesn't have a choice where he goes unless he goes unclaimed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ugLymayNe


Joined: 31 Oct 2006
Posts: 12477
Location: Wisconsin
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lions also cut Peterman............remember when Lion fans were touting how well he played along with Sims?
_________________
@PJHotel_

Sig brought to you by Justo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PackFan4Life


Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Posts: 4094
Location: De Pere, WI
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Working on cutting the trash there it looks like. They still have to figure out how to deal with Schwartz and Suh. One does not have the ability to lead and the other has had his share of issues. I think Suh will eventually come along though, some people do not grow up until later in life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
General_Bean


Joined: 07 Sep 2007
Posts: 1256
Location: Crossroads of CT
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of cutting trash, man Pats should just release Gronk. He's such a detriment to that organization....

Trade him to GB for Finley and a 4th....


/dreams
_________________
Packers fan since 93.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
PackFan4Life


Joined: 05 Dec 2006
Posts: 4094
Location: De Pere, WI
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

General_Bean wrote:
Speaking of cutting trash, man Pats should just release Gronk. He's such a detriment to that organization....

Trade him to GB for Finley and a 4th....


/dreams


Ever since that broken arm he sucks! The Pack are getting robbed in that deal!! Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 92 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group