Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.I.R.T 4.0 - The Suh Apologizometer Score (out of 100)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pugger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nfldraftguru1 wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
Adrian Peterson is a freak. We're so blessed to watch him and Aaron Rodgers within the same division. Two of the best of their generation this Sunday.

I'd rather watch him in the AFC West.

Or in Green N' Gold. That'd be cool. /pipedream

You ain't a-kiddin'! Laughing

Last edited by Pugger on Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Pugger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blount_truth wrote:
Since were discussing fines.. how does mcmilly get a 21k fine for a football play while bunkley gets away with 20k for kicking a guy in the head. Both are head related fines, while one is obviously malicious while the other is just a football play where maybe jerron is a bit too high.

On another Packer forum some were suggesting these fines should be a percentage of a player's salary and not just a set amount for each infraction. A 21K fine is a pretty stiff fine for a kid like McMilly compared to whatever Suh got.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is it that there seems to be something with Suh every week? Stay classy.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2012/12/detroit_lions_dt_ndamukong_suh_10.html#incart_river

Quote:
During Don Carey's interception return in the fourth quarter, Suh delivered an off-camera block to right tackle Winston Justice. The hit was hard enough to give the offensive lineman a concussion.

After the block, Colts guard Mike McGlynn accused Suh and unidentified teammates of dancing, laughing and taunting Justice as he lay on the turf.

"Totally ignorant on their part," McGlynn said. "Just childish stuff. We're all battling out there; I don't know if the hit was legal or not, but clearly he was hurt, and they're out there dancing and pointing at him and laughing. Just blatant disrespect. They're good players but there's no room for that. It's disgusting, really."

This isn't the first time Suh has been accused of gloating over an injured opponent. Last season, when the Lions played the Falcons, wide receiver Roddy White and center Todd McClure accused Suh and defensive end Cliff Avril of taunting injured quarterback Matt Ryan.

"I had respect for Suh before the game," McClure said. "But when Matt was on the ground, the things he was saying and the trash he was talking was definitely uncalled for. There are certain things you don't do. [He said], 'Get the cart' and several other things that I can't repeat."

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/New-allegations-of-unsportsmanlike-behavior-from-Ndamukong-Suh.html

Gotta agree with this though.

Quote:
If that had happened to one of their players, we'd never do something like that. But that's what makes this even sweeter. That's why they lose.

KingTarvaris7 wrote:
last year's vikings were far better than the packers team that just won
RashaanSalaami

Global Moderator
Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suh is such a piece of trash.
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RashaanSalaami wrote:
Its really too bad, because at this point it will be so hard for him to change his image. He has all the tools and all the talent to be one of the greatest ever, just not sure it will ever unfold that way for him with this attitude.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RashaanSalaami wrote:

I think the bigger story is the lack of accountability on the team. Starting with the head coaching and going to the leaders of the team. There just is no one to take the younger guys under their arms and show them how to be professionals. Hell, Titus Young was sabotaging the Lions offense. This team has a bunch of talent, but the maturity level of a teenage boy.

simonwayne wrote:
This one is over. Mark down the dubya.

Colts 45 - Chiefs 44
OH-snelld4GB-IO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

VikingsFan51 wrote:
OHIO just totally stole my thunder. Took my milkshake and ate it too

Twitter: @snelld58
DavidatMIZZOU

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it piling on to say that the Lions are scum? Because if so, I am proud to pile on. Calvin Johnson should demand a trade. He is better than that. The rest of them pretty much deserve to lose and be ridiculed.

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
ramonesfan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
Is it piling on to say that the Lions are scum? Because if so, I am proud to pile on. Calvin Johnson should demand a trade. He is better than that. The rest of them pretty much deserve to lose and be ridiculed.
I like Jeff Backus and Jason Hanson too. But after watching the last Thanksgiving game again they're an embarrassment to the city of Detroit, starting with the head coach on down. If he's not disciplined for the crap that he's said and done, why would guys like Suh or T. Young ever be afraid of acting like an idiot?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope a piano falls on Suh's head.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:

How does that attitude make you any different than your perception of him?

Quote:
ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP) — Lions wide receiver Ryan Broyles will need another knee operation after tearing an anterior cruciate ligament in Sunday's loss to Indianapolis.

Rough break for Broyles.

Young sent home again.

Quote:
Titus Young, who was inactive the last two weeks after getting sent home for bad behavior before Thanksgiving, is no longer “in the mix” to return to the active roster. Coach Jim Schwartz said Monday that Young has been asked to stay away from the team again and that he won’t be considered as a replacement for Broyles.

KingTarvaris7 wrote:
last year's vikings were far better than the packers team that just won
CWood21

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BobSacamano wrote:
Quote:
ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP) — Lions wide receiver Ryan Broyles will need another knee operation after tearing an anterior cruciate ligament in Sunday's loss to Indianapolis.

Rough break for Broyles.

Absolutely. Grew up SO MUCH from when he first stepped onto campus to now. A real great individual. Kept flip flopping between OU and OSU, and then the whole stealing gas incident. Really hope he recovers quickly.

simonwayne wrote:
This one is over. Mark down the dubya.

Colts 45 - Chiefs 44
ramonesfan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BobSacamano wrote:

Quote:
Titus Young, who was inactive the last two weeks after getting sent home for bad behavior before Thanksgiving, is no longer “in the mix” to return to the active roster. Coach Jim Schwartz said Monday that Young has been asked to stay away from the team again and that he won’t be considered as a replacement for Broyles.

Good for the Lions in finally making an example of one of their young malcontents. I wish they would take the same measures with Suh, whose bad behavior is directed at other players rather than Young whose bad behavior is directed towards his team. The perception I would have as a Detroit Lion is "as long as I don't do anything bad to my team I'll be scott free."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew Titus Young had a rep as a bit of a diva coming out of Boise, but that's far from a unique condition for WRs coming out of college, but can anybody recall a WR two years out of college getting in this much hot water with his team?

Is he even more of a headcase than anybody thought?
Title Town USA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BobSacamano wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:

How does that attitude make you any different than your perception of him?

Oh spare me. Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 82 of 99

Jump to: