Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.I.R.T 4.0 - The Suh Apologizometer Score (out of 100)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Vikefan79


Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 29761
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PossibleCabbage wrote:
Someone really said the Vikings had a better WR corps than a team with an actually decent WR corps?

I mean, I don't mean to dump on the Vikings. Percy's very good, and Jarius Wright could be a year or two away from being a player, but Minnesota has one of the weaker WR corps in the league. Jerome Simpson, Devin Aromashodu, and Michael Jenkins are guys whose name recognition far outstrips their actual value as football players (everybody knows Simpson for that one catch, Aromashodu for his funny name, and Jenkins for his tenure with the Falcons), and Stephen Burton has four career receptions in two years.

The Vikings certainly don't have the worst group of receivers in the league (Miami or St. Louis takes the cake for that) but until one of their three non-Harvin veteran receivers no has a career renaissance, or Wright, Burton, or Childs (if that injury isn't career ending) really shows something, it's certainly one of the weaker groups in the league. Bottom 12 or so.


Exactly. Anybody with half a football IQ would tell you that the Viking's group of wide receivers is no where near that of Green Bays. Our best receiver is a slot receiver who has never eclipsed 1,000 yards in a season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WIsportsfan


Joined: 25 Jul 2011
Posts: 2722
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGreatZepp wrote:
ramonesfan wrote:
Why do I bother to venture into other forums? Tonight I've learned

*The Packers crappy defense is still the worst in the conference.

*The Bears and Vikings have better wide receivers than the Packers

*The Vikings are the most complete team in the NFC North

*The only reason the Packers have the record they do is the refs give them all the calls.

I can't even believe there are people out there that think this.
To be completely fair, if you never left this forum you'd believe the Packers have won the last five Super Bowls.


Except during a game. When something negative happens, MM doesn't know what he's doing, Capers should be fired and Finley did something bad, even if it was the defense on the field when that negative thing happened.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DannyB


Joined: 27 Apr 2008
Posts: 11214
Location: Boston
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WIsportsfan wrote:
TheGreatZepp wrote:
ramonesfan wrote:
Why do I bother to venture into other forums? Tonight I've learned

*The Packers crappy defense is still the worst in the conference.

*The Bears and Vikings have better wide receivers than the Packers

*The Vikings are the most complete team in the NFC North

*The only reason the Packers have the record they do is the refs give them all the calls.

I can't even believe there are people out there that think this.
To be completely fair, if you never left this forum you'd believe the Packers have won the last five Super Bowls.


Except during a game. When something negative happens, MM doesn't know what he's doing, Capers should be fired and Finley did something bad, even if it was the defense on the field when that negative thing happened.


You also forgot: A.J. Hawk sucks, Bush sucks, Walden sucks, Crosby sucks, Starks sucks, Alex Green sucks, pretty much every running back since Ahman Green sucks, and James Jones sucks

And finally...Justin Harrell!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dcerb44


Joined: 11 Apr 2006
Posts: 3010
Location: Schofield, Wisconsin
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DannyB wrote:


You also forgot: A.J. Hawk sucks, Bush sucks, Walden sucks, Crosby sucks, Starks sucks, Alex Green sucks, pretty much every running back since Ahman Green sucks, and James Jones sucks

And finally...Justin Harrell!!


To be fair, the Harrell line was around here a lot in the past if I remember correctly. Oh haus. Laughing
_________________


pf9 wrote:
This should definitely be McCarthy's swan song. If we're lucky Bret Bielema will come back to this state and coach the Pack next year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Pugger


Joined: 01 May 2010
Posts: 8425
Location: N. Fort Myers, FL
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packerraymond wrote:
Go back to last year when Jim Schwartz acted like a huge tool towards Harbaugh for not knowing the challenge rule, and fast forwarding to yesterday's game, I've never been happier with a Lions game outcome. He's one of those coaches like Brad Childress was that I don't want to see fired because that team will never reach their potential with that guy at the helm.


I hope they keep Schwartz around as long as they did Matt Millen. Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pugger


Joined: 01 May 2010
Posts: 8425
Location: N. Fort Myers, FL
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blink wrote:
The Suh Step is now a thanksgiving tradition.

Put your right foot in, put your right foot out

Put your left foo- hey did someone just untie my shoes? Seriously, I really don't like that. I would prefer it if you would kindly refrain from doing that.

Put your left foo- oh god not again its time for MUUUURRRRRDDDEEEERRRRRR


Laughing

Darn you! Now I've got that silly Hokey Pokey song in my head! d'oh!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pugger


Joined: 01 May 2010
Posts: 8425
Location: N. Fort Myers, FL
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DannyB wrote:
WIsportsfan wrote:
TheGreatZepp wrote:
ramonesfan wrote:
Why do I bother to venture into other forums? Tonight I've learned

*The Packers crappy defense is still the worst in the conference.

*The Bears and Vikings have better wide receivers than the Packers

*The Vikings are the most complete team in the NFC North

*The only reason the Packers have the record they do is the refs give them all the calls.

I can't even believe there are people out there that think this.
To be completely fair, if you never left this forum you'd believe the Packers have won the last five Super Bowls.


Except during a game. When something negative happens, MM doesn't know what he's doing, Capers should be fired and Finley did something bad, even if it was the defense on the field when that negative thing happened.


You also forgot: A.J. Hawk sucks, Bush sucks, Walden sucks, Crosby sucks, Starks sucks, Alex Green sucks, pretty much every running back since Ahman Green sucks, and James Jones sucks

And finally...Justin Harrell!!


Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ramonesfan


Joined: 03 Nov 2005
Posts: 1675
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikefan79 wrote:
ramonesfan wrote:
Why do I bother to venture into other forums? Tonight I've learned

*The Packers crappy defense is still the worst in the conference.

*The Bears and Vikings have better wide receivers than the Packers

*The Vikings are the most complete team in the NFC North

*The only reason the Packers have the record they do is the refs give them all the calls.

I can't even believe there are people out there that think this.



Where was this ESPN?
I stay away from ESPN. Bleacher Report was the main one, a couple smaller ones. I was bored, need to find something better to do with my time.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheGreatZepp


Joined: 27 Jan 2010
Posts: 2844
Location: Brookfield, WI
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who would of thought that with a win today, Minnesota could be watching tonight's game 1/2 game out of the division lead with only 5 games to go. Didn't predict this in July...

Anyway... go team Peterson!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoPackGo


Joined: 12 Oct 2008
Posts: 3691
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since Bears fans are hoping Rodgers gets sacked 8 times tonight, I hope that Cutler gets hammered a few times by Jared Allen and Chicago's oline gets worked over AGAIN. Twisted Evil
_________________

God, family, and the Green Bay Packers; in that order.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
svp


Joined: 11 Sep 2011
Posts: 1028
Location: I took a football shaped pill and felt better.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which is more better for the Packers? Bears or Vikes win?
_________________
svp wrote:
Who cares?


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DannyB


Joined: 27 Apr 2008
Posts: 11214
Location: Boston
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoPackGo wrote:
Since Bears fans are hoping Rodgers gets sacked 8 times tonight, I hope that Cutler gets hammered a few times by Jared Allen and Chicago's oline gets worked over AGAIN. Twisted Evil


...Why wouldn't Bears fans be hoping that?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pollino14


Joined: 14 Jan 2006
Posts: 16523
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

svp wrote:
Which is more better for the Packers? Bears or Vikes win?


I think the Vikes winning would be best since we still have them twice, where as we have Chicago one more time, at Chicago.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheGreatZepp


Joined: 27 Jan 2010
Posts: 2844
Location: Brookfield, WI
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pollino14 wrote:
svp wrote:
Which is more better for the Packers? Bears or Vikes win?


I think the Vikes winning would be best since we still have them twice, where as we have Chicago one more time, at Chicago.
Doesn't look like that is going to happen, not having Harvin today has made their passing game even more anemic.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tabbaker


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 405
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 79 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group