Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.I.R.T 4.0 - The Suh Apologizometer Score (out of 100)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandybaby716

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Am Rodgers wrote:

that's one heck of a purple nurple.

ajdodge09

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000063455/article/jay-cutler-critisized-by-bears-teammates-for-yelling?module=HP11_headline_stack

Quote:
"I don't talk to (Cutler). But if I was J'Marcus, shoot ... it wouldn't have went down like that. You just can't ... then when (Cutler) shoved him stuff, man. I don't know.

Quote:
"I don't feel for Cut. He knows what he was doing. I don't think you do that. I think if you have a problem with (Webb), maybe do that in the locker room or something. It's like bad-mouthing someone in the media. It's just weird."

Schism.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://smokinjaycutler.tumblr.com/

Worth clicking on. Do it.

EDIT: This wouldn't have come in handy for any team unity stuff before the Bears game last Thursday....oh wait

Too late Sad

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
QB #1: 83 starts; 45-38 record; 62.7% career completion percentage; 119 TDs; 99 INTs; 19,440 career yards; 7.0 YPA; 82.7 QB rating

QB #2: 80 starts; 42-38 record; 60.9% career completion percentage; 120 TDs; 91 INTs; 18,742 career yards; 7.3 YPA; 83.9 QB rating.
Jay Cutler is QB2. Who is QB1 you may ask? Brian F-ing Griese. Please tell Barnwell that Cutler is not just Cutler at this point in his career.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8407097/the-mailbag#8211referee-armageddon
Didn't know how similar those QBs where Shocked

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
Quote:
QB #1: 83 starts; 45-38 record; 62.7% career completion percentage; 119 TDs; 99 INTs; 19,440 career yards; 7.0 YPA; 82.7 QB rating

QB #2: 80 starts; 42-38 record; 60.9% career completion percentage; 120 TDs; 91 INTs; 18,742 career yards; 7.3 YPA; 83.9 QB rating.
Jay Cutler is QB2. Who is QB1 you may ask? Brian F-ing Griese. Please tell Barnwell that Cutler is not just Cutler at this point in his career.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8407097/the-mailbag#8211referee-armageddon
Didn't know how similar those QBs where Shocked
So he is a Brian Griese who sucks uber hard at Lambeau. Oh, yeah he will be 30 before next season, so I'd say the "potential" card really cant be played anymore. I hope he stays with the Bears forever.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can DET get any more lucky? Down 14 with what, 2:00 or so left?

Score a TD, get onside, and then complete a hail mary TD with 0:00 left. Overtime.

Jesus.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, not to mention the previous play Burleson fumbled by the refs f'ed up the call. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So great game planning or are the Vikings better than we thought? They really pounded the 49ers today. I was impressed with their defense especially.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened to Stafford??

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramonesfan wrote:
So great game planning or are the Vikings better than we thought? They really pounded the 49ers today. I was impressed with their defense especially.

I'd say more game planning/things went right for the Vikings. The 49ers had 3 turnovers today (Alex Smith INT, Alex Smith fumble, and Frank Gore fumble). They had one through the first two games combined. The 49ers gameplan is pretty simple. Stop the run and don't turn over the ball and they're going to win a bunch of games because they can do that.

simonwayne wrote:
This one is over. Mark down the dubya.

Colts 45 - Chiefs 44
DannyB

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
ramonesfan wrote:

I'd say more game planning/things went right for the Vikings. The 49ers had 3 turnovers today (Alex Smith INT, Alex Smith fumble, and Frank Gore fumble). They had one through the first two games combined. The 49ers gameplan is pretty simple. Stop the run and don't turn over the ball and they're going to win a bunch of games because they can do that.

I've been trying to hash out my thoughts on the Niners so far, and I won't elaborate too much here, but what I think it boils down to is this: If you can knock the Niners off "their game", they're very vulnerable, because I don't think they're built to really play any other way; they aren't one of the more versatile teams in the league. Now, knocking them off their game is much tougher than it looks, because even if you're only down by a score or two, you're still in their stranglehold. But, if you are able to stagger them, the game is totally there for the taking.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
ramonesfan wrote:

The 49ers largely contained Peterson, they just struggled with defending the Vikes passing game. Peterson averaged something like 3.5 yds/carry. Really nothing bizarre about this win in the form of lucky plays. MN just straight up beat the 49ers defense and had 3 80+ yard drives. Defensively, the Vikes harassed Smith most of the game, largely shut down the run game of SF and forced turnovers at the end of the game. The 49ers turned the ball over twice with under 2-3 mins. to go.
justo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RT @SportsLawGuy: Not only are the Saints 0-3, but the teams that have beat them are 0-6 against everyone else.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the Vikings are now the best team in football right?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kampman74 wrote:
So the Vikings are now the best team in football right?

If you ask them, they'd probably claim it works like that, but the Chiefs weren't the best team in the NFL after they beat GB last year either. Even the best have bad games and that was sure a clunker from the 49ers.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 54 of 99

Jump to: