Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.I.R.T 4.0 - The Suh Apologizometer Score (out of 100)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RashaanSalaami

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:
Can't talk about teams we hate now?? Laughing Wow.

Anyways, Favre>>>

Always been that way. Just the way it is.
Title Town USA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RashaanSalaami wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:

Anyways, Favre>>>

Fair enough. I just thought talking about posters/fan bases was off limits. Does this mean we can't talk about players we don't like either?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:
RashaanSalaami wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:

Anyways, Favre>>>

Fair enough. I just thought talking about posters/fan bases was off limits. Does this mean we can't talk about players we don't like either?

As long as it's for a football reason. You can't say you hate Player x because of religion/race/etc. You can hate them because of rivalry/college/how they play against us, etc. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I see the rule.

stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
Title Town USA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Am Rodgers wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:
RashaanSalaami wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:

Anyways, Favre>>>

As long as it's for a football reason. You can't say you hate Player x because of religion/race/etc. You can hate them because of rivalry/college/how they play against us, etc. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I see the rule.

So we can say we hate a player, but not a team?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, we can't discuss that here.

And again, I strongly encourage you to PM Webmaster or another moderator with any questions/concerns.
TheGreatZepp

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just when you think something is as good as a sure thing, parity rears its head and flips everything upside down.

Is Atlanta and San Francisco going to run their ways to first round bye's?
What team is most likely to crash their party?
Will Chicago's defense pull one out this week in San Francisco with Jason Campbell running their offense?
What's going on in the NFC East

How's the NFC stretch run going to play out?

Atlanta (8-1, no H2H)
vs ARIZONA
@ Tampa Bay
vs NEW ORLEANS
@ Carolina
vs NEW YORK GIANTS
@ Detroit
VS TAMPA BAY

There's definitely opportunity for Atlanta to trip up, think they're just good enough to not let that happen. Could possibly hold onto the #1 seed even with a 12-4 record though all their remaining games are conference games. Don't think they'll need it though, finish 13-3 but have to settle for the #2 seed.

San Francisco (6-2-1, GB-W, NY-L, SEA-W)
vs CHICAGO
@ New Orleans
@ St. Louis
vs MIAMI
@ New England
@ Seattle
vs ARIZONA

The struggling offense catches up to them, they are unable to move against Chicago's defense, Chicago's offense does just enough to "Good as Gould" out a win. Another pair of losses leaves the 49er's hosting on Wildcard Weekend.

Chicago (7-2, GB-L)
@ San Francisco
vs MINNESOTA
vs SEATTLE
@ Minnesota
vs GREEN BAY
@ Arizona
@ Detroit

Have to get past San Francisco this weekend but I think they can and will. Chicago's defense is the top playing unit in the league and not having Cutler this week will throw a big enough kink in the 49er's game planning to win this one. Cutler's play hasn't exactly been making the offense cruise, Campbell should be able to take advantage this week. Unless the offense and bad Cutler comes out, they have one big challenge remaining on their schedule when Green Bay comes to town, even then they have the advantage of playing on the infamous Chicago Park District managed field in December. Here is your #1 seed! 13-3, Green Bay gets no help from other teams despite handing the Bears two losses and Chicago takes the tie breaker over Atlanta.

New York (6-4, SF-W)
vs GREEN BAY
@ Washington
vs NEW ORLEANS
@ Atlanta
@ Baltimore
vs PHILADELPHIA

Split the remaining six games on the schedule, enough to hold onto the division... barely. Too bad the Packers won't get to repay the favor, instead New York welcomes a falling Seattle team and again puts itself in a position for a playoff run.

Seattle (6-4, GB-W, SF-L)
@ Miami
@ Chicago
vs ARIZONA
@ Buffalo
vs SAN FRANCISCO
vs ST. LOUIS

Stole a W and that gets them to to travel to New York for the Wildcard. Miami, Arizona, Buffalo and St. Louis all seem more then eager to shoot themselves in their own feet.

And of course...
GREEN BAY (6-3, SF-L, CHI-W, SEA-L)
@ Detroit
@ New York
vs MINNESOTA
vs DETROIT
@ Chicago
vs TENNESSEE
@ Minnesota

Rodgers gets sick of the Manning for MVP talk and wins it going away. Jennings, Bensen, Matthews, Woodson all get back on the field in December. A trip up at home against Minnesota is the only blemish on an otherwise strong finish. The Seattle game comes back to be the difference between the #1 seed and a Wildcard spot and a trip to San Francisco.

1. Chicago 13-3
2. Atlanta 13-3
3. San Francisco 11-4-1
4. New York 9-7
5. Green Bay 12-4
6. Seattle 10-6

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Chicago gets swept by GB but wins the NFCN by one it would spawn a newer, colder rivalry between the Packers and Seahawks. Fueled by the hatred of the ghosts of a thousand Menominee Indians.
I Am Rodgers

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Major_Momscream wrote:
If Chicago gets swept by GB but wins the NFCN by one it would spawn a newer, colder rivalry between the Packers and Seahawks. Fueled by the hatred of the ghosts of a thousand Menominee Indians.

Laughing

Great first post.

I see the Bears losing Monday (no way a Jason Campbell led team will beat the 49ers). Then we just need to beat them when we play them. That will give them 4 losses (GBx2, HOU, SF). It'll give us the ability to lose 1 more game and still take the division.

stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
Title Town USA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Am Rodgers wrote:
Major_Momscream wrote:

I see the Bears losing Monday (no way a Jason Campbell led team will beat the 49ers).

You need to take into account the 2 defensive TDs they'll most likely score. That should be enough to beat SF.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:
I Am Rodgers wrote:
Major_Momscream wrote:

I see the Bears losing Monday (no way a Jason Campbell led team will beat the 49ers).

You need to take into account the 2 defensive TDs they'll most likely score. That should be enough to beat SF.

I don't know why you assume they can or will continue that pace. That came against a list of pretty poor teams. Even with Smith out, the 49ers are a better team not prone to make those huge mistakes. Sooner or later that train is going to stop.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
I Am Rodgers

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:
I Am Rodgers wrote:
Major_Momscream wrote:

Doubt it happens. If I'm the 49ers I play ball control the whole game. Jumbo lines + Gore and quick, safe passes. I doubt Chicago is able to sustain drives and that causes Chicago D to be on the field a lot. They get gassed by late 3rd/early 4th. SF scores 10-14 points late. SF 27-Chi 10

stallyns wrote:
Title Town USA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spilltray wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:
I Am Rodgers wrote:
Major_Momscream wrote:

I don't know why you assume they can or will continue that pace.

Eh, was being sarcastic mostly since it seems they score every friggin' week. Obviously that pace won't keep up, but they are a very opportunistic defense. No denying that.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:
spilltray wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:
I Am Rodgers wrote:
Major_Momscream wrote:

I don't know why you assume they can or will continue that pace.

Eh, was being sarcastic mostly since it seems they score every friggin' week. Obviously that pace won't keep up, but they are a very opportunistic defense. No denying that.
That Alex Smith is expected to start is a boon for Chicago's defense. Kaepernick can frinkin' run and Chicago is best against pocket passers. When they line Melton and Peppers up at DT they can really wreck the pocket though Shea McClellin who's their situational pass rushing DE is out with a concussion. Focus on Gore and let Tillman and Jennings handle the receivers.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty Slush has 3 interceptions already

Quote:
If I have not lost my mind I can sometimes hear it preparing to defect
Major_Momscream

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willink wrote:
Matty Slush has 3 interceptions already

Saw that. The other Matt isn't doing too well either.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 68 of 99

Jump to: