Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Steelers VS Bengals GDT Part 2
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefan52268

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:14 am    Post subject: Steelers VS Bengals GDT Part 2 Reply with quote

Steelers (8-3) vs Bengals (7-4)

Where: Heinz Field Pittsburgh PA

When: 1pm- Sunday 12/4/11

TV: CBS
Last Meeting: Steelers 24 Bengals 17

A very important game for both teams. They are still in contention for the division title and at worst a wild card spot. Both teams boast top 5 teams defensively in YPG and the Steelers are 4th and the Bengals are 8th in points allowed. Should be the typical rivalry game as usual between the two teams.

Injury Report:

Random Hotties: the 1st two pics thanks to JDL:

Props to Lyasr529 on the sweet sig!

Last edited by stefan52268 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
stefan52268

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll update injuries later.

Enjoy fellas.

armsteeld

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the bronze complexion on that chick! Is that Stacy Dash? Back to the game....hope we play a complete game this time. Our last two games haven't been things of beauty.

"Sheep follow the flock for direction and security but scatter at the sight of the lone wolf". Rocky
stefan52268

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

armsteeld wrote:
Love the bronze complexion on that chick! Is that Stacy Dash? Back to the game....hope we play a complete game this time. Our last two games haven't been things of beauty.

Yea I love Stacy Dash.

I agree we can't take the Bengals lightly. I hope they produce better on the Offensive side this week.

MOSteelers56

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this is the week Woodley and Harrison both play. What's it been like 6 weeks?

gopherwrestler makes sigs I wanna make sweet love to
JDLefebvre

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan... Please remove the 3rd and last pic... can't have see thru like that, and must be wearing a shirt, plus you're saying they all came from me which I'm pretty sure the last 3 didn't.

Thanks

thanks El ramster

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
stefan52268

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDLefebvre wrote:
Stefan... Please remove the 3rd and last pic... can't have see thru like that, and must be wearing a shirt, plus you're saying they all came from me which I'm pretty sure the last 3 didn't.

Thanks

Removed. Sorry

stefan52268

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Steelers coach Mike Tomlin delivered some good news to the NFL's second-ranked defense today. He is cautiously optimistic that safety Troy Polamalu will return from a blow to the head and indicated outside linebacker LaMarr Woodley is close to coming back from a hamstring injury.

If both can play Sunday against Cincinnati, this will be the healthiest that the Steelers' defense has been since Week 2. Pittsburgh has had six starters in the front seven miss at least one game this season. When outside linebacker James Harrison came back after missing four games, Woodley was then out for three straight games.

This is why the strong play of the Steelers' defense has been so impressive this season. Even with all of these injuries, Pittsburgh ranks second in fewest yards allowed and fourth in fewest points.

The latest injury concern is Polamalu, who took a blow to the head in the opening drive of Sunday night's game at Kansas City and didn't return. Tomlin said Polamalu was asymptomatic "relatively quickly" on Sunday night and hasn't had any concussion symptoms since the team returned to Pittsburgh.

"We anticipate it being a non-issue moving forward this week," Tomlin said.

When asked if Polamalu runs the risk of more concussions after sustaining one already this year, Tomlin said, "I donít have the answer to that. Iím not a medical expert. I think maybe those guys donít have the definitive answer to that. Obviously, weíre sensitive to his concussion history. Weíre always going to exercise the necessary precaution when dealing with it."

Here's my take on Polamalu's situation heading forward.

Tomlin also said Woodley (hamstring) could return this week. "He's moving toward game-readiness," Tomlin said. "We like where he is."

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/36755/steelers-close-to-full-strength-on-defense

TheVillain112

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefan52268 wrote:
armsteeld wrote:

Yea I love Stacy Dash.

I agree we can't take the Bengals lightly. I hope they produce better on the Offensive side this week.

They will, our defense has looked much worse without Hall and Dunlap. If you can block Geno Atkins we won't be able to get any pressure. If Dunlap comes back from injury though, our defense might not look too bad...

Orlovsky has too much experience here. Manziel doesn't stand a chance.
stefan52268

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
stefan52268 wrote:
armsteeld wrote:

Yea I love Stacy Dash.

They will, our defense has looked much worse without Hall and Dunlap. If you can block Geno Atkins we won't be able to get any pressure. If Dunlap comes back from injury though, our defense might not look too bad...

IIRC Atkins lines up across from the LG. That might be a problem for us if Kemo is playing. Very Happy

xjayex

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am pretty sure what ever happens in the first half, it wont matter. Arians will use dart board play calling in the 3rd then do the "run run incomplete punt" plan in the 4th.

No, but seriously, Pitt 21-20 Cinci.
stillersenat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be surprised if this game is a mirror image of the Chiefs game. Both games have the same implications (pretty much) for the Steelers opponents.

CaptainParker wrote:

Bubby outplayed Elway in everything....
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
Don't be surprised if this game is a mirror image of the Chiefs game. Both games have the same implications (pretty much) for the Steelers opponents.

This game is at home though, and not off a bye week.

Not saying you are wrong, but they damn well better go out and win this game, as opposed to basically having the win handed to them like they did vs the Chiefs.
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefan52268 wrote:

IIRC Atkins lines up across from the LG. That might be a problem for us if Kemo is playing. Very Happy

Zimmer moves him around. Sometimes he plays nose, sometimes he lies up on the right side other times left side. He even lines up at RDE at times.

Zimmer has been moving him around more and more because teams are constantly double teaming him now. The majority of the Browns game he was doubled. Which makes sense since with Dunlap out, he's really the only player that will get consistent pressure outside of Rucker ever so often...

Orlovsky has too much experience here. Manziel doesn't stand a chance.
SteelProven

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Steelers struggled mightly on 3rd down against the Chiefs I don't expect the same results. The Chiefs lined up man to man against the Steelers because they had the CBs to do so, but Cincy down L. Hall really doesn't. I expect tthis game to be played evenly all the way through, but the Steelers get the edge due to them being at home.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: