Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Official Sacramento Kings Thread: CHAMPS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 60, 61, 62  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 27768
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cousins 4 President!!!!!! Lets go, I'm expecting him to go over the 20 point mark and keep his 11-12 RPG average.

I still don't like the dynamic of Thomas, Evans, and Thornton in the same starting lineup. If they go with Johnson that will be better but still have some doubts.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bleedin_Green36


Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Posts: 13101
Location: Largo, FL
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Cousins 4 President!!!!!! Lets go, I'm expecting him to go over the 20 point mark and keep his 11-12 RPG average.

I still don't like the dynamic of Thomas, Evans, and Thornton in the same starting lineup. If they go with Johnson that will be better but still have some doubts.


I really believe Thornton will be our 6th man. IT, Evans, Johnson, JT, and Cuz will be our starting 5 IMO. With Brooks, Thornton, TRob and Hayes as our 4 main rotation guys with a few spot minutes for Fredette and Salmons. We have really good depth for once.

Quote:
My take from Kings Training Camp: Team is deeper, talented, and more determined. I won't say they're a playoff team-but look much better.


https://twitter.com/YamsNews10/status/254072419826950144

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

A couple more weeks!!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bleedin_Green36


Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Posts: 13101
Location: Largo, FL
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1-0!!!

From what I read JJ and TRob are beasts on defense. It's only a matter of time before both of them are starting. Smart better not roll with this 3 guard line-up, grow some nuts and bring MT off the bench.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 27768
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see my man Cousins is extending his range to downtown Laughing .

Again, don't like the small ball look and would prefer Johnson to start.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bleedin_Green36


Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Posts: 13101
Location: Largo, FL
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
I see my man Cousins is extending his range to downtown Laughing .

Again, don't like the small ball look and would prefer Johnson to start.


I know, Cuz better not settle for 3's, he can be soo good inside. And Johnson was a beast tonight, look for him to start soon.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 42509
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
I see my man Cousins is extending his range to downtown Laughing .


He's just trollin.

He knows the NBA ain't ready for him this year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bleedin_Green36


Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Posts: 13101
Location: Largo, FL
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
I see my man Cousins is extending his range to downtown Laughing .


He's just trollin.

He knows the NBA ain't ready for him this year.


That's one way to look at it!! Laughing Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 27768
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleedin_Green36 wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
I see my man Cousins is extending his range to downtown Laughing .

Again, don't like the small ball look and would prefer Johnson to start.


I know, Cuz better not settle for 3's, he can be soo good inside. And Johnson was a beast tonight, look for him to start soon.


Hope so, Johnson just make soooooo much more sense.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bleedin_Green36


Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Posts: 13101
Location: Largo, FL
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Bleedin_Green36 wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
I see my man Cousins is extending his range to downtown Laughing .

Again, don't like the small ball look and would prefer Johnson to start.


I know, Cuz better not settle for 3's, he can be soo good inside. And Johnson was a beast tonight, look for him to start soon.


Hope so, Johnson just make soooooo much more sense.


The only thing stopping it is contract situations and ego's.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Meco


Joined: 30 Aug 2012
Posts: 2592
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am present. We're in this thing until we're not. Cuz and T-Rob are going to merk some teams. Lets do this. #Kingsin2013



Unfortunate that the game wasn't televised tonight. Hearing good things though!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bleedin_Green36


Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Posts: 13101
Location: Largo, FL
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meco wrote:
I am present. We're in this thing until we're not. Cuz and T-Rob are going to merk some teams. Lets do this. #Kingsin2013



Unfortunate that the game wasn't televised tonight. Hearing good things though!


Wow your a Kings fan?!?! Awesome!!

All the other Kings fans seemed to have left me... Crying or Very sad
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 27768
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I REALLY want to go to the Nets game but not sure if my brother wants to go to that game.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Robbroy45


Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 3471
Location: SUNY Fredonia
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw the highlights from the highlights from the 1st game, and I gotta say, the team looks a lot better. I can't wait to see what kind of impact guys like James Johnson and T-Rob are gonna have with the rest of the team, and I really want to see how Isaiah plays with a full offseason. I don't know about you guys, but I'm cautiously optimistic about this team.
_________________


Heimdallr wrote:
Watching the game with two pcers fans.

Beer s good
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bleedin_Green36


Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Posts: 13101
Location: Largo, FL
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
I REALLY want to go to the Nets game but not sure if my brother wants to go to that game.


I'll go with you. But you gotta fly me across the country!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bleedin_Green36


Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Posts: 13101
Location: Largo, FL
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2-0!!!!!!!!!

This team is playing very good and we have some good depth. We are going to surprise a lot of people this year.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 60, 61, 62  Next
Page 30 of 62

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group