Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Post your mock/Mock CNC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stone85

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone still hasn't read my post. This was what we may do IF WE SWITCHED TO A 4-3 DEFENSE.

Made by El ramster
MaddHatter wrote:
Incidental contact? His blind are you?
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stone85 wrote:

Someone still hasn't read my post. This was what we may do IF WE SWITCHED TO A 4-3 DEFENSE.

Laughing

Do you not realize that I understand that? Your point doesn't make any sense? I know we drafted Mouton to play ILB in a 3-4. He would play OLB in a 4-3. Why would we draft two OLBs if switching to a 3-4? We have one spot filled by Mouton if we were in a 4-3. We would only need one OLB (not sure if Mouton would play Will or Sam. He's got pretty good coverage skills that a Will should have)

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Stone85

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'd likely need two because I doubt Jonas Mouton is a franchise 43ROLB. If not then that'd be great.

Made by El ramster
MaddHatter wrote:
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stone85 wrote:
We'd likely need two because I doubt Jonas Mouton is a franchise 43ROLB. If not then that'd be great.

How many "franchise" ROLBs are there? And you think a third rounder will be? Laughing

Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Stone85

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously? You're implying that JONAS MOUTON of all people is a franchise ROLB? Dude...

Why wouldn't we bring someone in to compete? It'll help us even more at a key position on D. Plus he could back up the other side as well if needed.

Made by El ramster
MaddHatter wrote:
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stone85 wrote:
Seriously? You're implying that JONAS MOUTON of all people is a franchise ROLB? Dude...

Why wouldn't we bring someone in to compete? It'll help us even more at a key position on D. Plus he could back up the other side as well if needed.

Because Mouton hasn't been given a chance. He was lights out in preseason, even forced a fumble. If we gave Butler, coming off one of the worst injuries possible, a chance, we will given Mouton, coming off a hamstring injury, a chance.

Mouton has everything you want. His coverage skills are unbelieveable and he hits hard and wraps up.

#JDI
Duffman57

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may just be me, but i dont see us taking the jump and i hate the idea if we do.

If we do go with the 4-3 truely though, id do it like this. I don't think wed necessarily take a RE. Phillips will play all over the place, but he's gonna start at RE. I think wed just draft depth there. Wed need a true LE like Mercilus or Coples if he fell.

Sign Super Mario would be the dream but I don't think we sign a RE and don't randomly take Phillips out of a starting. Spot. And sign an OLB and a SS, im really interested in either Rocky McIntosh, or hell even Manny Lawson as a OLB, who's got the size and speed to play with any TE in the league. For SS LaRon Landry is the dream but Goldson could be a decent fit.

1st: Coples if he's there, OL if he's not 2nd: OL if Coples, Mercilus if not 3rd: Cam Johnson/Frank Alexander/any good developmental RE 4th: Nigel Bradham

Our D would look like...

RE:Phillips/Johnson/English NG: Martin/Thomas UT: Liuget/Castillo/Harris LE: (Coples/Mercilus)/Castillo

WOLB: (McIntosh/Lawson)/Diggs MLB: Butler/Spikes SOLB: Mouton/Nigel Bradham

That'd scare me alot though because wed have two VERY young DTs starting, but that's gonna happen any time you switch schemes you want an infuse of new faces and talent starting.

Bolt Up Comrades!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
MrDrew

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IN a 4-3, Mouton would play the middle. They could best utilize Butler's speed, blitzing ability, and coverage ability as a SAM. Mouton's speed limits him to a MLB, or a WILL.

"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bradham is one of the worst players I have ever seen. Stay far away from him.

#JDI
Stone85

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's pretty much what I was saying Mr. Drew
I like Duffman's mock, our defense would be better than it is now with potential to be even better.

Switching the Chargers to a 43 in madden is always awesome so this has to work. Phillips is a 99 RE and Castillo is a 99 DT

Made by El ramster
MaddHatter wrote:
Duffman57

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stone85 wrote:
That's pretty much what I was saying Mr. Drew
I like Duffman's mock, our defense would be better than it is now with potential to be even better.

Switching the Chargers to a 43 in madden is always awesome so this has to work. Phillips is a 99 RE and Castillo is a 99 DT

And that basically ends the reason why we should switch to a 43... Laughing

But this D is built for a 34. We're obviously missing some pieces, but what D isn't, and our DC's are just exposing those problems. Hopefully we can get a guy who can actually run a D...

Bolt Up Comrades!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And in Madden Clary doesn't end up on his [inappropriate/removed] every play...

EverythingSF wrote:
But I do feel Alex is better than Rivers and we may as well not even argue over it here because I am pretty sure neither will change the others mind.
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boltstrikes wrote:
And in Madden Clary doesn't end up on his - every play...

In your Madden maybe... I edited the stats on mine to make it much more realistic. Took his pass blocking and agility down to more appropriate levels and he gets owned as much as in real life. Then again... in Madden Rivers is also a bit more mobile than he is in real life.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:

In your Madden maybe... I edited the stats on mine to make it much more realistic. Took his pass blocking and agility down to more appropriate levels and he gets owned as much as in real life. Then again... in Madden Rivers is also a bit more mobile than he is in real life.

I think Rivers got faster on the one TD run that got called back thanks to Clary.

Also having Clary and Vasquez on the right side must have made his agility go up

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mgoblue44 wrote:
The LBC wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:

I think Rivers got faster on the one TD run that got called back thanks to Clary.

Also having Clary and Vasquez on the right side must have made his agility go up

His toughness is higher thanks to Clary.

EverythingSF wrote:
But I do feel Alex is better than Rivers and we may as well not even argue over it here because I am pretty sure neither will change the others mind.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: