Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 NFL Mock Draft Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do we need to take a QB in the first round?
Yes
37%
 37%  [ 11 ]
No
27%
 27%  [ 8 ]
Only if Luck or Barkley is there
27%
 27%  [ 8 ]
Other
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 29

Author Message
Bigjoe0075


Joined: 18 Nov 2009
Posts: 2081
Location: Eastern Washinton
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally don't really want RG3. College defenses use alot of cover 1 or man to contain his "world class" speed. In the NFL everyone is fast. And I just don't see RG3 making the complex reads and check downs like Barkley or Luck (BTW I think Barkley is just as good at this with Luck)

Haven't seen much Tannehill and Landry looks so inconsistent. One game he throws 500 yards the next he throws 4 picks and seems to struggle.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
C-Hawkin'


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 238
Location: olympia, wa
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RG III looked awful good against Tech last nite, but have to wait for the injury report. Probably a concussion from watching the hit, but it could potentially drop his stock considerably.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post Week 12 Draft Order

Code:
      Team Record Win %  Opp Rec   SoS   
1)    IND   0-11  .000   95-81   .5398   
2)    STL   2-9   .182  101-75   .5739   
3)    MIN   2-9   .182  101-75   .5739   
4)    JAC   3-8   .273   88-88   .5000   
5)    CAR   3-8   .273   90-86   .5114   
6)    MIA   3-8   .273   92-84   .5227   
7)    WAS   4-7   .364   80-96   .4545   
8)    ARI   4-7   .364   83-93   .4716   
9)    PHI   4-7   .364   89-87   .5057   
10)   KC    4-7   .364   91-85   .5170   
11)   CLE   4-7   .364   92-84   .5227   
12)   SEA   4-7   .364   92-84   .5227   
13)   TB    4-7   .364   96-80   .5455   
14)   BUF   5-6   .455   89-87   .5057   
15)   SD    5-6   .455   92-84   .5227   
16)   DEN   5-6   .455   94-82   .5341   
17)   TEN   6-5   .545   81-95   .4602   
18)   NYJ   6-5   .545   85-91   .4830   
19)   NYG   6-5   .545   90-86   .5114   
20)   DAL   7-4   .636   80-96   .4545   
21)   ATL   7-4   .636   82-94   .4659   [Traded to Cleveland]
22)   CIN   7-4   .636   86-90   .4886   
23)   OAK   7-4   .636   89-87   .5057   [Traded to Cincinnati]
24)   CHI   7-4   .636   91-85   .5170   
25)   DET   7-4   .636   99-77   .5625   
26)   HOU   8-3   .727   77-99   .4375   
27)   NE    8-3   .727   78-98   .4432   
28)   NO    8-3   .727   80-96   .4545   [Traded to New England]
29)   BAL   8-3   .727   85-91   .4830   
30)   PIT   8-3   .727   86-90   .4886   
31)   SF    9-2   .818   79-97   .4489   
32)   GB   11-0  1.000   83-93   .4716

_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez


Last edited by SaveourSonics on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 26358
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SaveourSonics"]
Spectre wrote:
Post Week 12 Draft Order

Code:
      Team Record Win %  Opp Rec   SoS   
1)    IND   0-11  .000   95-81   .5398   
2)    STL   2-9   .182  101-75   .5739   
3)    MIN   2-9   .182  101-75   .5739   
4)    JAC   3-8   .273   88-88   .5000   
5)    CAR   3-8   .273   90-86   .5114   
6)    MIA   3-8   .273   92-84   .5227   
7)    WAS   4-7   .364   80-96   .4545   
8)    ARI   4-7   .364   83-93   .4716   
9)    PHI   4-7   .364   89-87   .5057   
10)   KC    4-7   .364   91-85   .5170   
11)   CLE   4-7   .364   92-84   .5227   
12)   SEA   4-7   .364   92-84   .5227   
13)   TB    4-7   .364   96-80   .5455   
14)   BUF   5-6   .455   89-87   .5057   
15)   SD    5-6   .455   92-84   .5227   
16)   DEN   5-6   .455   94-82   .5341   
17)   TEN   6-5   .545   81-95   .4602   
18)   NYJ   6-5   .545   85-91   .4830   
19)   NYG   6-5   .545   90-86   .5114   
20)   DAL   7-4   .636   80-96   .4545   
21)   ATL   7-4   .636   82-94   .4659   [Traded to Cleveland]
22)   CIN   7-4   .636   86-90   .4886   
23)   OAK   7-4   .636   89-87   .5057   [Traded to Cincinnati]
24)   CHI   7-4   .636   91-85   .5170   
25)   DET   7-4   .636   99-77   .5625   
26)   HOU   8-3   .727   77-99   .4375   
27)   NE    8-3   .727   78-98   .4432   
28)   NO    8-3   .727   80-96   .4545   [Traded to New England]
29)   BAL   8-3   .727   85-91   .4830   
30)   PIT   8-3   .727   86-90   .4886   
31)   SF    9-2   .818   79-97   .4489   
32)   GB   11-0  1.000   83-93   .4716


and that fellas, is why a loss does us no good
_________________


wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
hawkman98272


Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 18612
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we want Barkley, we're looking good for available trade options.

Hell, The Colts could be a suitor if they will rely on Manning and still get kings ransom.

STL is going to stay put and take a WR, but 1, 3, 4, and 5 are all teams that have plans at QB and will likely be trading options, if they choose to be.

Sitting good. Very Happy Very Happy
_________________

Kempes

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 26358
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea there only 4 teams ahead of us that need/would take a QB in the first roun. All it takes is for one of them to pass on one and we have robert griffin or tannehill guarantee'd
_________________


wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
chpjns15


Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 1686
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well here ya go, this is my full mock with standings, predictions, and playoffs.

Notes: *This is how I think the draft order will turn out, not the status at this week.
*I am not doing a mock with trades, but I do believe the Colts will either trade out of their pick or trade Luck once they draft him.
*I created the standings based on a week ago, so they may be less accurate.

Standings:
AFC East:
New England Patriots – 13-3
New York Jets – 9-7
Buffalo Bills – 8-8
Miami Dolphins – 3-13

AFC West:
Oakland Raiders – 10-6
San Diego Chargers – 7-9
Denver Broncos – 7-9
Kansas City Chiefs – 4-12

AFC North:
Baltimore Ravens – 13-3
Pittsburgh Steelers – 13-3
Cincinnati Bengals – 10-6
Cleveland Browns – 5-11

AFC South:
Houston Texans – 9-7
Tennessee Titans – 8-8
Jacksonville Jaguars – 4-12
Indianapolis Colts – 0-16

NFC East:
Dallas Cowboys – 11-5
New York Giants – 10-6
Philidelphia Eagles – 8-8
Washington Redskins – 4-12

NFC West:
San Francisco 49ers – 13-3
Seattle Seahawks – 7-9
Arizona Cardinals – 4-12
St. Louis Rams – 2-14

NFC North:
Green Bay Packers – 14-2
Detroit Lions – 11-5
Chicago Bears – 11-5
Minnesota Vikings – 2-14

NFC South:
New Orleans Saints – 13-3
Atlanta Falcons – 11-5
Tampa Bay Buccaneers – 8-8
Carolina Panthers – 4-12

PLAYOFFS:
AFC Wild Card: Cincinnati @ Oakland = Oakland
Pittsburgh @ Houston = Pittsburgh

NFC Wild Card:
Detroit @ New Orleans = Detroit
Atlanta @ Dallas = Atlanta

AFC Divisional: Pittsburgh @ Baltimore = Baltimore
New England @ Raiders = New England

NFC Divisional: Detroit @ Green Bay = Green Bay
Atlanta @ San Francisco = San Francisco

AFC Conference:
New England @ Baltimore = Baltimore

NFC Conference:
San Francisco @ Green Bay = Green Bay

Super Bowl: Baltimore Ravens vs. Green Bay Packers = Baltimore Ravens

Draft:
Round 1:
1. Indianapolis Colts: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
2. St. Louis Rams: Matt Kalil, OT, USC
3. Minnesota Vikings: Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford
4. Miami Dolphins: Matt Barkley, QB, USC
5. Kansas City Chiefs: Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor
6. Washington Redskins: Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma St.
7. Jacksonville Jaguars: Quinton Couples, DE, North Carolina
8. Arizona Cardinals: Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
9. Carolina Panthers: Morris Clayborne, CB, LSU
10. Cleveland Browns: Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
11. Seattle Seahawks: Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
12. Denver Broncos: Luke Keuchly, LB, Boston College
13. San Diego Chargers: Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama
14. Tennessee Titans: Vontaze Burfict, ILB, Arizona St.
15. Philadelphia Eagles: Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
16. Buffalo Bills: Brandon Jenkins, DE/OLB, Florida St.
17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Alfonzo Dennard, CB, Nebraska
18. New York Jets: Courtney Upshaw, DE/OLB, Alabama
19. New York Giants: Zach Brown, LB, North Carolina
20. Chicago Bears: David DeCastro, G, Stanford
21. Houston Texans: Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin
22. Cincinnati Bengals: Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida St.
23. Dallas Cowboys: Cordy Glenn, OG, Georgia
24. New England Patriots (via N.O.): Devon Still, DE/DT, Penn St.
25. Cincinnati Bengals (via Oak.): Kelechi Osemele, G, Iowa St.
26. Detroit Lions: Manti T’eo, ILB, Notre Dame
27. Cleveland Browns (via ATL): Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma
28. Pittsburgh Steelers: Dontari Poe, NT, Memphis
29. New England Patriots: VInny Curry, Marshall
30. San Francisco 49ers: Alshon Jeffery, WR, South Carolina
31. Green Bay Packers: Chase Minnifield, CB, Virginia
32. Baltimore Ravens: Don’t’a Hightower, ILB, Alabama

Round 2:
1. Indianapolis Colts: Mike Adams, OT, Ohio St.
2. St. Louis Rams: Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
3. Minnesota Vikings: Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama
4. Miami Dolphins: Dwayne Allen, TE, Clemson
5. Kansas City Chiefs: Alameda Ta’amu, NT, Washington
6. Washington Redskins: Ryan Lindley, QB, Michigan St.
7. Jacksonville Jaguars: Nick Toon, WR, WInsconson
8. Philidelphia Eagles (via AZ): Mark Barron, S, Alabama
9. Carolina Panthers: Whitney Merculis, DE/OLB, Illinois St.
10. Cleveland Browns: Jayron Hosley, CB, Virginia Tech.
11. Seattle Seahawks: Nick Perry, DE, USC
12. Denver Broncos: Ryan Lindley, QB, San Diego St.
13. San Diego Chargers: Brandon Lindsey, DE/OLB, Pittsburgh
14. Tennessee Titans: T.J. McDonald, S, USC
15. Philadelphia Eagles: Fletcher Cox, DE/OLB, Mississippi St.
16. Buffalo Bills: Jared Crick, DE, Nebraska
17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina
18. New York Jets: Mohammed Sanu, WR, Rutgers
19. New York Giants: Cam Johnson, DE, Virginia
20. Chicago Bears: Kevin Zeitler, G, Winsconsin
21. Houston Texans: Josh Chapman, NT, Alabama
22. Cincinnati Bengals: Chris Polk, RB, Washington
23. Dallas Cowboys: Markelle Martin, S, Oklahoma St.
24. New Orleans Saints: LeVonta David, OLB, Nebraska
25. New England Patriots (via Oak.): Jeff Fuller, WR, Texas A&M
26. Detroit Lions: Ben Jones, C, Georgia
27. Atlanta Falcons: Nate Potter, OT, Boise St.
28. Pittsburgh Steelers: Jonathan Martin, CB, Mississippi St.
29. New England Patriots: Robert Lester, S, Alabama
30. San Francisco 49ers: Dwight Jones, WR, North Carolina
31. Green Bay Packers: Cliff Harris, CB, Oregon
32. Baltimore Ravens: Bruce Irvin, DE/OLB, West Virginia

Finished seahawks draft:
3: Ryan Miller, OG
4: Trumaine Johnson, CB
5: Kellen Moore
6: Jonathan Massaquoi, OLB
7: Tauren Poole

_________________
"Trying is the first step towards failure"


"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."


"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
klyon7634


Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 11422
Location: New York
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
Well here ya go, this is my full mock with standings, predictions, and playoffs.

Notes: *This is how I think the draft order will turn out, not the status at this week.
*I am not doing a mock with trades, but I do believe the Colts will either trade out of their pick or trade Luck once they draft him.
*I created the standings based on a week ago, so they may be less accurate.

Standings:
AFC East:
New England Patriots – 13-3
New York Jets – 9-7
Buffalo Bills – 8-8
Miami Dolphins – 3-13

AFC West:
Oakland Raiders – 10-6
San Diego Chargers – 7-9
Denver Broncos – 7-9
Kansas City Chiefs – 4-12

AFC North:
Baltimore Ravens – 13-3
Pittsburgh Steelers – 13-3
Cincinnati Bengals – 10-6
Cleveland Browns – 5-11

AFC South:
Houston Texans – 9-7
Tennessee Titans – 8-8
Jacksonville Jaguars – 4-12
Indianapolis Colts – 0-16

NFC East:
Dallas Cowboys – 11-5
New York Giants – 10-6
Philidelphia Eagles – 8-8
Washington Redskins – 4-12

NFC West:
San Francisco 49ers – 13-3
Seattle Seahawks – 7-9
Arizona Cardinals – 4-12
St. Louis Rams – 2-14

NFC North:
Green Bay Packers – 14-2
Detroit Lions – 11-5
Chicago Bears – 11-5
Minnesota Vikings – 2-14

NFC South:
New Orleans Saints – 13-3
Atlanta Falcons – 11-5
Tampa Bay Buccaneers – 8-8
Carolina Panthers – 4-12

PLAYOFFS:
AFC Wild Card: Cincinnati @ Oakland = Oakland
Pittsburgh @ Houston = Pittsburgh

NFC Wild Card:
Detroit @ New Orleans = Detroit
Atlanta @ Dallas = Atlanta

AFC Divisional: Pittsburgh @ Baltimore = Baltimore
New England @ Raiders = New England

NFC Divisional: Detroit @ Green Bay = Green Bay
Atlanta @ San Francisco = San Francisco

AFC Conference:
New England @ Baltimore = Baltimore

NFC Conference:
San Francisco @ Green Bay = Green Bay

Super Bowl: Baltimore Ravens vs. Green Bay Packers = Baltimore Ravens

Draft:
Round 1:
1. Indianapolis Colts: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
2. St. Louis Rams: Matt Kalil, OT, USC
3. Minnesota Vikings: Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford
4. Miami Dolphins: Matt Barkley, QB, USC
5. Kansas City Chiefs: Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor
6. Washington Redskins: Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma St.
7. Jacksonville Jaguars: Quinton Couples, DE, North Carolina
8. Arizona Cardinals: Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
9. Carolina Panthers: Morris Clayborne, CB, LSU
10. Cleveland Browns: Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
11. Seattle Seahawks: Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
12. Denver Broncos: Luke Keuchly, LB, Boston College
13. San Diego Chargers: Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama
14. Tennessee Titans: Vontaze Burfict, ILB, Arizona St.
15. Philadelphia Eagles: Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
16. Buffalo Bills: Brandon Jenkins, DE/OLB, Florida St.
17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Alfonzo Dennard, CB, Nebraska
18. New York Jets: Courtney Upshaw, DE/OLB, Alabama
19. New York Giants: Zach Brown, LB, North Carolina
20. Chicago Bears: David DeCastro, G, Stanford
21. Houston Texans: Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin
22. Cincinnati Bengals: Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida St.
23. Dallas Cowboys: Cordy Glenn, OG, Georgia
24. New England Patriots (via N.O.): Devon Still, DE/DT, Penn St.
25. Cincinnati Bengals (via Oak.): Kelechi Osemele, G, Iowa St.
26. Detroit Lions: Manti T’eo, ILB, Notre Dame
27. Cleveland Browns (via ATL): Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma
28. Pittsburgh Steelers: Dontari Poe, NT, Memphis
29. New England Patriots: VInny Curry, Marshall
30. San Francisco 49ers: Alshon Jeffery, WR, South Carolina
31. Green Bay Packers: Chase Minnifield, CB, Virginia
32. Baltimore Ravens: Don’t’a Hightower, ILB, Alabama

Round 2:
1. Indianapolis Colts: Mike Adams, OT, Ohio St.
2. St. Louis Rams: Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
3. Minnesota Vikings: Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama
4. Miami Dolphins: Dwayne Allen, TE, Clemson
5. Kansas City Chiefs: Alameda Ta’amu, NT, Washington
6. Washington Redskins: Ryan Lindley, QB, Michigan St.
7. Jacksonville Jaguars: Nick Toon, WR, WInsconson
8. Philidelphia Eagles (via AZ): Mark Barron, S, Alabama
9. Carolina Panthers: Whitney Merculis, DE/OLB, Illinois St.
10. Cleveland Browns: Jayron Hosley, CB, Virginia Tech.
11. Seattle Seahawks: Nick Perry, DE, USC
12. Denver Broncos: Ryan Lindley, QB, San Diego St.
13. San Diego Chargers: Brandon Lindsey, DE/OLB, Pittsburgh
14. Tennessee Titans: T.J. McDonald, S, USC
15. Philadelphia Eagles: Fletcher Cox, DE/OLB, Mississippi St.
16. Buffalo Bills: Jared Crick, DE, Nebraska
17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina
18. New York Jets: Mohammed Sanu, WR, Rutgers
19. New York Giants: Cam Johnson, DE, Virginia
20. Chicago Bears: Kevin Zeitler, G, Winsconsin
21. Houston Texans: Josh Chapman, NT, Alabama
22. Cincinnati Bengals: Chris Polk, RB, Washington
23. Dallas Cowboys: Markelle Martin, S, Oklahoma St.
24. New Orleans Saints: LeVonta David, OLB, Nebraska
25. New England Patriots (via Oak.): Jeff Fuller, WR, Texas A&M
26. Detroit Lions: Ben Jones, C, Georgia
27. Atlanta Falcons: Nate Potter, OT, Boise St.
28. Pittsburgh Steelers: Jonathan Martin, CB, Mississippi St.
29. New England Patriots: Robert Lester, S, Alabama
30. San Francisco 49ers: Dwight Jones, WR, North Carolina
31. Green Bay Packers: Cliff Harris, CB, Oregon
32. Baltimore Ravens: Bruce Irvin, DE/OLB, West Virginia

Finished seahawks draft:
3: Ryan Miller, OG
4: Trumaine Johnson, CB
5: Kellen Moore
6: Jonathan Massaquoi, OLB
7: Tauren Poole

Nice draft
_________________


Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 7605
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
Well here ya go, this is my full mock with standings, predictions, and playoffs.

Notes: *This is how I think the draft order will turn out, not the status at this week.
*I am not doing a mock with trades, but I do believe the Colts will either trade out of their pick or trade Luck once they draft him.
*I created the standings based on a week ago, so they may be less accurate.

Standings:
AFC East:
New England Patriots – 13-3
New York Jets – 9-7
Buffalo Bills – 8-8
Miami Dolphins – 3-13

AFC West:
Oakland Raiders – 10-6
San Diego Chargers – 7-9
Denver Broncos – 7-9
Kansas City Chiefs – 4-12

AFC North:
Baltimore Ravens – 13-3
Pittsburgh Steelers – 13-3
Cincinnati Bengals – 10-6
Cleveland Browns – 5-11

AFC South:
Houston Texans – 9-7
Tennessee Titans – 8-8
Jacksonville Jaguars – 4-12
Indianapolis Colts – 0-16

NFC East:
Dallas Cowboys – 11-5
New York Giants – 10-6
Philidelphia Eagles – 8-8
Washington Redskins – 4-12

NFC West:
San Francisco 49ers – 13-3
Seattle Seahawks – 7-9
Arizona Cardinals – 4-12
St. Louis Rams – 2-14

NFC North:
Green Bay Packers – 14-2
Detroit Lions – 11-5
Chicago Bears – 11-5
Minnesota Vikings – 2-14

NFC South:
New Orleans Saints – 13-3
Atlanta Falcons – 11-5
Tampa Bay Buccaneers – 8-8
Carolina Panthers – 4-12

PLAYOFFS:
AFC Wild Card: Cincinnati @ Oakland = Oakland
Pittsburgh @ Houston = Pittsburgh

NFC Wild Card:
Detroit @ New Orleans = Detroit
Atlanta @ Dallas = Atlanta

AFC Divisional: Pittsburgh @ Baltimore = Baltimore
New England @ Raiders = New England

NFC Divisional: Detroit @ Green Bay = Green Bay
Atlanta @ San Francisco = San Francisco

AFC Conference:
New England @ Baltimore = Baltimore

NFC Conference:
San Francisco @ Green Bay = Green Bay

Super Bowl: Baltimore Ravens vs. Green Bay Packers = Baltimore Ravens

Draft:
Round 1:
1. Indianapolis Colts: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
2. St. Louis Rams: Matt Kalil, OT, USC
3. Minnesota Vikings: Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford
4. Miami Dolphins: Matt Barkley, QB, USC
5. Kansas City Chiefs: Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor
6. Washington Redskins: Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma St.
7. Jacksonville Jaguars: Quinton Couples, DE, North Carolina
8. Arizona Cardinals: Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
9. Carolina Panthers: Morris Clayborne, CB, LSU
10. Cleveland Browns: Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
11. Seattle Seahawks: Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
12. Denver Broncos: Luke Keuchly, LB, Boston College
13. San Diego Chargers: Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama
14. Tennessee Titans: Vontaze Burfict, ILB, Arizona St.
15. Philadelphia Eagles: Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
16. Buffalo Bills: Brandon Jenkins, DE/OLB, Florida St.
17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Alfonzo Dennard, CB, Nebraska
18. New York Jets: Courtney Upshaw, DE/OLB, Alabama
19. New York Giants: Zach Brown, LB, North Carolina
20. Chicago Bears: David DeCastro, G, Stanford
21. Houston Texans: Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin
22. Cincinnati Bengals: Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida St.
23. Dallas Cowboys: Cordy Glenn, OG, Georgia
24. New England Patriots (via N.O.): Devon Still, DE/DT, Penn St.
25. Cincinnati Bengals (via Oak.): Kelechi Osemele, G, Iowa St.
26. Detroit Lions: Manti T’eo, ILB, Notre Dame
27. Cleveland Browns (via ATL): Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma
28. Pittsburgh Steelers: Dontari Poe, NT, Memphis
29. New England Patriots: VInny Curry, Marshall
30. San Francisco 49ers: Alshon Jeffery, WR, South Carolina
31. Green Bay Packers: Chase Minnifield, CB, Virginia
32. Baltimore Ravens: Don’t’a Hightower, ILB, Alabama

Round 2:
1. Indianapolis Colts: Mike Adams, OT, Ohio St.
2. St. Louis Rams: Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
3. Minnesota Vikings: Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama
4. Miami Dolphins: Dwayne Allen, TE, Clemson
5. Kansas City Chiefs: Alameda Ta’amu, NT, Washington
6. Washington Redskins: Ryan Lindley, QB, Michigan St.
7. Jacksonville Jaguars: Nick Toon, WR, WInsconson
8. Philidelphia Eagles (via AZ): Mark Barron, S, Alabama
9. Carolina Panthers: Whitney Merculis, DE/OLB, Illinois St.
10. Cleveland Browns: Jayron Hosley, CB, Virginia Tech.
11. Seattle Seahawks: Nick Perry, DE, USC
12. Denver Broncos: Ryan Lindley, QB, San Diego St.
13. San Diego Chargers: Brandon Lindsey, DE/OLB, Pittsburgh
14. Tennessee Titans: T.J. McDonald, S, USC
15. Philadelphia Eagles: Fletcher Cox, DE/OLB, Mississippi St.
16. Buffalo Bills: Jared Crick, DE, Nebraska
17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina
18. New York Jets: Mohammed Sanu, WR, Rutgers
19. New York Giants: Cam Johnson, DE, Virginia
20. Chicago Bears: Kevin Zeitler, G, Winsconsin
21. Houston Texans: Josh Chapman, NT, Alabama
22. Cincinnati Bengals: Chris Polk, RB, Washington
23. Dallas Cowboys: Markelle Martin, S, Oklahoma St.
24. New Orleans Saints: LeVonta David, OLB, Nebraska
25. New England Patriots (via Oak.): Jeff Fuller, WR, Texas A&M
26. Detroit Lions: Ben Jones, C, Georgia
27. Atlanta Falcons: Nate Potter, OT, Boise St.
28. Pittsburgh Steelers: Jonathan Martin, CB, Mississippi St.
29. New England Patriots: Robert Lester, S, Alabama
30. San Francisco 49ers: Dwight Jones, WR, North Carolina
31. Green Bay Packers: Cliff Harris, CB, Oregon
32. Baltimore Ravens: Bruce Irvin, DE/OLB, West Virginia

Finished seahawks draft:
3: Ryan Miller, OG
4: Trumaine Johnson, CB
5: Kellen Moore
6: Jonathan Massaquoi, OLB
7: Tauren Poole


That draft would make me happy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 26358
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats a perfect seaatle draft, cant go wrong there
_________________


wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post Week 13 Draft Order

Code:
    Team  Record  Win %  Opp Rec    SoS   
1)    IND   0-12  .000   105-87   .5469   
2)    MIN   2-10  .167   109-83   .5677   
3)    STL   2-10  .167   111-81   .5781   
4)    JAC   3-9   .250    97-95   .5052   
5)    WAS   4-8   .333    87-105  .4531   
6)    PHI   4-8   .333    95-97   .4948   
7)    CAR   4-8   .333    96-96   .5000   
8)    MIA   4-8   .333   100-92   .5208   
9)    CLE   4-8   .333   102-90   .5313   
10)   TB    4-8   .333   104-88   .5417   
11)   ARI   5-7   .417    90-102  .4688   
12)   SEA   5-7   .417    98-94   .5104   
13)   BUF   5-7   .417    99-93   .5156   
14)   KC    5-7   .417   100-92   .5208   
15)   SD    5-7   .417   103-89   .5365   
16)   NYG   6-6   .500    98-94   .5104   
17)   DAL   7-5   .583    86-106  .4479   
18)   TEN   7-5   .583    89-103  .4635   
19)   ATL   7-5   .583    90-102  .4688   [Traded to Cleveland]
20)   NYJ   7-5   .583    93-99   .4844   
21)   CIN   7-5   .583    97-95   .5052   
22)   CHI   7-5   .583    99-93   .5156   
23)   OAK   7-5   .583   100-92   .5208   [Traded to Cincinnati]
24)   DEN   7-5   .583   101-91   .5260   
25)   DET   7-5   .583   107-85   .5573   
26)   HOU   9-3   .750    84-108  .4375   
27)   NO    9-3   .750    85-107  .4427   [Traded to New England]
28)   NE    9-3   .750    86-106  .4479   
29)   BAL   9-3   .750    93-99   .4844   
30)   PIT   9-3   .750    95-97   .4948   
31)   *SF  10-2   .833    85-107  .4427   
32)   *GB  12-0  1.000    88-104  .4583


* Clinched playoff spot
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 26358
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Quinton Coples

2. Ryan Tannehill

3. Lamichael James

4. Joel Foreman OG, Michigan State

5. Juron Criner WR, Arizona

6. Donnie Fletcher CB, Boston College (6'1 196)

7. Cody Johnson FB, Texas
_________________


wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
WhODaT888


Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 1385
Location: America...F---Yeah
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One way or the other way must trade up for one on the top three QB's.

We can't keep being a team who hopes to get hot towards the end of the season to maybe eek out way into the playoffs.

We need someone who can be a good QB consistently. Not just someone who can hit wide open guys and is hot and cold.

Jackson is still, statistically, the worst starting QB in the league. Exceptions being the injured guys, of course. Other than that he's just ho-hum guy who rarely makes plays. Tough though.

If the ground game falters or defense he's not the one to give us a spark. We need someone who can and will.

I sincerely hope this organization doesn't truly believe that T -Jack is our future at QB.

It will be 19 years in April since we drafted a QB in round 1 or 2 for that matter. Every other team besides the Saints have drafted multiple Quarterbacks in rounds 1-2. Some multiple good ones some not but it's time for Seattle and its fans to get the chance to watch a possibly upper-echelon-elite QB lead this team to championships.

I hope management sees how close we are to being a truly great team and that we are a quarterback away from that.

Any of those rookies next year can put up what Jackson has.

Here's to hoping.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhODaT888 wrote:
Here's to hoping.


That's all we can do. I take everything Pete says about Tarvaris with a grain of salt at this point, because what do you honestly expect him to say?
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 7605
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As of today 1/5/12 I have us taking.......


1. Ryan Tannenhill, QB, Texas A&M
2. Whitney Mercilus, LEO, Illinois
3. Derek Wolfe, DT, U.C.
4. Terrell Manning, LB, N.C. State
5. Isaiah Peade, RB, U.C.
6. Desmond Marrow, CB, Toledo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 3 of 22

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group