Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 11: Philadelphia Eagles vs Washington Redskins
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Week 11: Philadelphia Eagles vs Washington Redskins Reply with quote

Is it Vick?? Or Foles??

Whomever is the qb, we should win. Philly's talent on the OL is worse than the talent level in our secondary. I don't think King Dunlap can block Kerrigan and I actually don't even think Bell can block rob Jackson. The only good OL they have left is Mathis. Our DL should finally have a field day in a game. I'm expecting 3 + sacks.

I think Meriweather will play and that should give us a big hitter for the middle of the field and a solid tackler in run support. I see him lighting up DJax and Maclin at least once and from then on they'll have alligator arms.

If Foles plays I'd be most worried about Lesean McCoy because Reid will be forced to do what he should more of anyways. Run the ball and hand the ball to McCoy. He's their best offensive player and he doesn't get the ball enough. Our run D has to be stout, which it has been most of the year but just saying.

Anyways- I think we take this one 24-20

I will add pics but couldn't do the ones I wanted to from iPhone...

To be continued...

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dashing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

24-13 eagles. Therr D is alot bettrr than we think.
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
is it? To me their D looks as bad as ours despite having more talent

Last edited by turtle28 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gonna be watching this game from the Outer Banks (we're spending the week of Thanksgiving there on the beach).

So I'll watch us go 3-7 this game.

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
mike23md

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: Week 11: Philadelphia Eagles vs Washington Redskins Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Is it Vick?? Or Foles??

Whomever is the qb, we should win. Philly's talent on the OL is worse than the talent level in our secondary. I don't think King Dunlap can block Kerrigan and I actually don't even think Bell can block rob Jackson. The only good OL they have left is Mathis. Our DL should finally have a field day in a game. I'm expecting 3 + sacks.

I think Meriweather will play and that should give us a big hitter for the middle of the field and a solid tackler in run support. I see him lighting up DJax and Maclin at least once and from then on they'll have alligator arms.

If Foles plays I'd be most worried about Lesean McCoy because Reid will be forced to do what he should more of anyways. Run the ball and hand the ball to McCoy. He's their best offensive player and he doesn't get the ball enough. Our run D has to be stout, which it has been most of the year but just saying.

To be continued...

Or you could have just waited for me to do it, as I had something set up last night. But I wanted to wait till this morning to do the write up and analysis.

Oh well.

I think that with us coming off the bye, and hopefully some people have gotten healthy, that we may actually have a chance.

Is it Foles or Vick? Foles gives us the better chance at winning. Vick is not much of a better chance of the Eagles winning.

We are at home and this would really be a good game to get under our belt.

I think I would take us in this game, but close.

Eagles 20
Redskins 24

2015 REDSKINS DRAFT HOPEFUL
2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're gonna find our usual way to lose this game. Something like 34-20.
Duke Ihenacho: IR
Ryan Clark: 64 tackles, 1 INT, 2 PDefs, .5 sacks
Logan Paulsen: 11 catches, 63 yards, 1 TD
Dashing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Dashing wrote:
is it? To me their D looks as bad as ours despite having more talent
they shut down the cowboys who offense is more taleted than us if not for a pr td and two turn over tds eagles played tough.
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With no first round pick I wanna win as much as possible to stop the trolls from coming in here and talking about their low first round pick we're giving them.

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-14 Tackles, 1PD, 1 Sack,1FR
DCRED

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Week 11: Philadelphia Eagles vs Washington Redskins Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Is it Vick?? Or Foles??

To be continued...

Or you could have just waited for me to do it, as I had something set up last night. But I wanted to wait till this morning to do the write up and analysis.

Oh well.

No no no must be first, post something half-[inappropriate/removed] and make excuses lol.

I enjoy all the write-ups and analysis, especially when it is obvious that time and effort were taken. You and footy in particular do some nice work.
DCRED

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Week 11: Philadelphia Eagles vs Washington Redskins Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Our DL should finally have a field day in a game. I'm expecting 3 + sacks.

All this would be nice to see. Would love to see Merriweather make a statement when he comes back.

I hope Vick plays and we get him back (with a dominant win) for that game where he lit us up with a huge TD to Jackson first play then they rolled us. I still hate them for that game on top of the many other reasons.
mike23md

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Week 11: Philadelphia Eagles vs Washington Redskins Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
mike23md wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Is it Vick?? Or Foles??

To be continued...

Oh well.

No no no must be first, post something half-[inappropriate/removed] and make excuses lol.

I enjoy all the write-ups and analysis, especially when it is obvious that time and effort were taken. You and footy in particular do some nice work.

Thank you sir!! Much appreciated. It is something that I enjoy to do, cause I love my Redskins and enjoy the forum. HTTR!!

2015 REDSKINS DRAFT HOPEFUL
2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Jaguars are only team we might could beat at this point,,but that's doubtful too. RG3 has hit the rookie wall.. Might be too worried about interceptions,, passing up some good gains and going for the first down with his feet .. That's good too but --
Eagles 27
Redskins 17
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Foles will start, you guys should win.

We suck at best.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
FosterTheSkins

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
With no first round pick I wanna win as much as possible to stop the trolls from coming in here and talking about their low first round pick we're giving them.

Bingo. That's all I'm pushing for too!
Better run better run faster than RG3.
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Week 11: Philadelphia Eagles vs Washington Redskins Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Is it Vick?? Or Foles??

To be continued...

Oh well.

I think that with us coming off the bye, and hopefully some people have gotten healthy, that we may actually have a chance.

Is it Foles or Vick? Foles gives us the better chance at winning. Vick is not much of a better chance of the Eagles winning.

We are at home and this would really be a good game to get under our belt.

I think I would take us in this game, but close.

Eagles 20
Redskins 24
sorry. You can still add pictures. That doesn't hurt anything

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 1 of 20

Jump to: