Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Robert Griffin III is the QB I want to draft.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheOleBallCoach

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where'd I say Tannehill is better than Luck?

AdoptASkin - Keiland Williams (Lions) - 57/195/2TD
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOleBallCoach wrote:
Where'd I say Tannehill is better than Luck?
i'm sorry. i miss spoke. you said he's better than everyone but luck or he's a better long term prospect, which to me is the same thing. I don't agree.I Don't see him going top 15 in the draft.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DarrellGreen28

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luck has some really good TEs and his OL is pure beef
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarrellGreen28 wrote:
1 te who might be a 3 rd round pick and last time I checked OL don't catch passes

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
PARROTHEAD wrote:
Whats the combined record of the teams Luck has faced.
Talk about a heap of joke defenses. And Lucks not even leading the nation in td passes or yards.
Couldnt even throw it around to well against Oregon. Even LSU qbs knew how to stomp on that D.
Luck just doesnt face anybody.

The basic summed up argument of whiners complaining about RGIII used for Luck. And it fits perfect.
they both have faced poor defenses, so what's the point now? neither should be drafted in the top 5? Luck has zero wrs, we know this. Griffin has a 2nd round prospect on his team and another guy in Terrance Williams who could be drafted someday, he made the game winning grab vs OU. LSU faced Oregon in week 1, not week 10 of the season, everyone knows that is a total different team ten weeks later, especially on D where they had and have a lot of young players.

I love it! Absolutely love how people want to gang up on Luck just because he's the best and people just can't stand it. No one likes the front runner I get it, but the claims that Griffin and Tanehill are better than Luck are straight up laughable to me. Seriously, I go to bed evernight laughing at this notion.

No. Im saying all this mess your spewing about RG can go against Luck too. Simple as that.
Nobody is ganging up on Luck. But people have their own opinions when grading qbs. And shouldnt be attacked by post proclaiming they are wrong when neither have taken a pro snap yet.

I dont care for Tannehille or Landry much. And dont see me bashing anyones opinion on it. Cause half or more will bust, and nobody knows which.

Trinidad: Where a man is born a man. Not a PC wimp.. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!
Dashing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
midniterc wrote:
Dashing wrote:
We need to draft a QB period. IDC who it is I will support him.

Supporting a Redskins player? That would be a refreshing change from you.

Give him a week Very Happy

Just because I think Orakpo is overrated doesn't mean I am bashing every body. IDK what kind of statement yall saying but I support every one but Orakpo and its because every one is on his big nuts . I want him gone for round picks thats what Allen should do since the O is not a "QB" a way or "WR" a way this team needs more ...we need real starting OL man and a real starting RB .
mike23md

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
midniterc wrote:
Dashing wrote:
We need to draft a QB period. IDC who it is I will support him.

Supporting a Redskins player? That would be a refreshing change from you.

Give him a week Very Happy

Just because I think Orakpo is overrated doesn't mean I am bashing every body. IDK what kind of statement yall saying but I support every one but Orakpo and its because every one is on his big nuts . I want him gone for round picks thats what Allen should do since the O is not a "QB" a way or "WR" a way this team needs more ...we need real starting OL man and a real starting RB .

Dude, Brian Orakpo is one of the best pure athletes in the league today. If the Redskins traded away all there young talent that is actually producing for draft picks that are a chance at panning out, is ludicrous.

DEFENSE wins championships. If Offense won championships then the Houston Oilers and Buffalo Bills would have had some good Superbowl wins in the 90's.

RB's are a dime a dozen and right now we have a Roy Helu who is just learning the NFL system. If he was taking full snaps and getting 20 carries in a game where we have a healthy cohesive unit, no doubt in my mind he is a 1000 yard rusher.

But you don't trade away young talent that actually contributes on your team to get more draft picks that could potentially be busts. Sure things traded for blind chances. No thank you.

2015 REDSKINS DRAFT HOPEFUL
2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
bowilson11

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sassan11 wrote:
bowilson11 wrote:
ripsean21 wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
WalterRedskins wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
Sometimes people over-think things and I really feel like that's what is going on with Griffin. All you have to do is watch the kid play and you will see what Parrot and I are seeing. He has the "IT" factor, he has that one thing that no matter how much time you spend under center or in a film room it just can't be taught. He's an amazing talent with the ability to put the ball anywhere on the field with incredible accuracy and his poise in the pocket is outstanding. I'm not concerned about arguing the reasons why I think he is a better fit than Barkley or Jones I'm just giving my opinion of a player that I have watched quite a bit.

He's like a mini-Vince Young. I don't hate him, I won't be mad if we take him but IMO he's not an elite prospect. We've watched him so just because we don't have the same view point as you doesn't mean we're uneducated. I know you're stating your opinion but If you didn't know, it's okay to have differing opinions. . .

I never questioned your level of intelligence nor do I think it's wrong to have differing opinions.

Other than the fact both players happen to be black what do Young and Griffin have in common? Young has an akward throwing motion and displayed terrible mechanics when he entered the league, RGIII already has pro-level mechanics. While Young would look at his main-read and sometimes go to his second he would almost certainly take-off running at the slightest sign of pressure while RGIII seems to avoid pressure and keep his eyes down the field giving his receivers a chance to make a play. Only one tiid Vince Young finish with over 60% completions and Griffin has done that every year although I'll admit one year he was injured early on. There is no comparison between these two players and like I said before the only thing they have in common is the color of there skin. If you were to compare RGIII to another player I think his play resembles Steve Young the most but again that is my opinion.

I think there is such a difference in opionion when every1 talks about this guy because there has never been a QB in the league with his skill set so its hard to say how he translates to the pros. That said his character and work ethic is everything you want from a franchise QB. He is probablly one of the smartest people playing in college this year. Personally if I was to compare him to a player it couldnt be just 1 since there has never been any QB with his skillset if you ask me. If I compare him id have to say he is a cross between Vick and honestly a young Elway. He just has speacial skill and I see him being succsessful. The question isnt that is he a franchise Qb the question is does he come out this year. If he does top 10 pick and he is a top 10 pick because he os a top 10 talent.
I think his skills translate into those of Randall Cunningham. My issue is with those who say RG III isn't NFL ready but they don't supply any scouting reports to back up what they are saying. It's mostly personal opinion and the last time I checked none of us are being paid to scout talent for NFL teams. I'm basing my opinion on scouting reports and what I've seen with my own eyes over his career. I like Luck, Jones, Barkley and RG III. They all bring something special to the table, but RG III has the dynamics needed to be an elite QB and compete in the NFC East where pass rushing is definitely at a high premium.

Your putting to much stock in scouting reports. Those are the scouts opinions. They watch the same games we do and make their opinion. Just because they are scouts doesn't mean they know that they were doing. Yes there are some good ones but there are also bad ones. Mel Kiper gets paid and he loved Clausen how did that work out. Vinny Cerato and Matt Millen were paid GM's and they didn't have a clue. The point i'm making is just because your paid as a scout/GM/Draft Analysis doesn't make you better or more knowledgeable it just means they get paid to form opinions.
So Sassan11, what may I ask are you using to support your opinion. Are you just using your football experience? If you are just going by watching RG III play then without a doubt he should be the #2 QB picked. What are you basing your opinion on?
bowilson11

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
ripsean21 wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
WalterRedskins wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
Sometimes people over-think things and I really feel like that's what is going on with Griffin. All you have to do is watch the kid play and you will see what Parrot and I are seeing. He has the "IT" factor, he has that one thing that no matter how much time you spend under center or in a film room it just can't be taught. He's an amazing talent with the ability to put the ball anywhere on the field with incredible accuracy and his poise in the pocket is outstanding. I'm not concerned about arguing the reasons why I think he is a better fit than Barkley or Jones I'm just giving my opinion of a player that I have watched quite a bit.
He's like a mini-Vince Young. I don't hate him, I won't be mad if we take him but IMO he's not an elite prospect. We've watched him so just because we don't have the same view point as you doesn't mean we're uneducated. I know you're stating your opinion but If you didn't know, it's okay to have differing opinions. . .

I never questioned your level of intelligence nor do I think it's wrong to have differing opinions.

Other than the fact both players happen to be black what do Young and Griffin have in common? Young has an akward throwing motion and displayed terrible mechanics when he entered the league, RGIII already has pro-level mechanics. While Young would look at his main-read and sometimes go to his second he would almost certainly take-off running at the slightest sign of pressure while RGIII seems to avoid pressure and keep his eyes down the field giving his receivers a chance to make a play. Only one tiid Vince Young finish with over 60% completions and Griffin has done that every year although I'll admit one year he was injured early on. There is no comparison between these two players and like I said before the only thing they have in common is the color of there skin. If you were to compare RGIII to another player I think his play resembles Steve Young the most but again that is my opinion.

I think there is such a difference in opionion when every1 talks about this guy because there has never been a QB in the league with his skill set so its hard to say how he translates to the pros. That said his character and work ethic is everything you want from a franchise QB. He is probablly one of the smartest people playing in college this year. Personally if I was to compare him to a player it couldnt be just 1 since there has never been any QB with his skillset if you ask me. If I compare him id have to say he is a cross between Vick and honestly a young Elway. He just has speacial skill and I see him being succsessful. The question isnt that is he a franchise Qb the question is does he come out this year. If he does top 10 pick and he is a top 10 pick because he os a top 10 talent.
I'm not so sure about the point that there havne't been guys with his skillset in the NFl. There are guys right now with his skillset in the NFL. Several I can think of off the top of my head are Cam Newton, Vince Young and Jake Locker.

He is a very smart guy and a hard worker. So is Andrew Luck though, people forget that Andrew Luck already has his degree from Stanford in architectural design. (a better school than Baylor) and his major is harder than Political Science (which Griffin has majored in) and this is coming from a guy who majored in Political Science, the degree is not that hard to obtain compared to architecture or engineering.

I think his game is a lot like Vince Young's but he has more intelligence than him. He really has a lot to work on, if you watch his mechanics he needs work with footwork and he doesn't anticpate throws. I've heard he has a little bit of Jimmy Calusen in him where he really gets on his teammates when they mess up and some question his leadership in that area. I can't quite see him being as bad as Clausen, but it's a concern some have raised. Scouts seem to think he will be a good pro, as do I, but I haven't seen many say or believe he's a qb who's going to be a franchise qb, which is what all scouts think of Luck and Barkley and both have shown they have the potential to be franchise qb's since they stepped foot on to their campuses at Stanford and USC. I know Griffin has immense talent, intelligence, work ethic and potential but I just don't see how you put him above Luck and Barkley when he has some question marks about him and Luck and Barkley really don't.
Come on Turtle, we don't do the "I heard stuff in here". Where are the facts that support your statement about him getting on his teammates like Clausen. I've never heard nor read that this is the case. Stick to the facts which can be supported and not the I heard. Plus, no one is doubting Luck's intelligences or his abilities, but he will be the #1 pick and we won't be picking first. So, we are discussing other options for us. I see it's really hard for you to give RG III his due with cutting him down somewhere along the line. I would rather you say you just don't like the kid then make up negative things about him. Remember RG III and Luck are just people too and we all have flaws.
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's fine but I have the right to refute the hype machine that is rObert griffin. Let me know when he wins a bcs game vs Tyrod Taylor and Virginia Tech... Ok Wink
PARROTHEAD wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
PARROTHEAD wrote:
Whats the combined record of the teams Luck has faced.
Talk about a heap of joke defenses. And Lucks not even leading the nation in td passes or yards.
Couldnt even throw it around to well against Oregon. Even LSU qbs knew how to stomp on that D.
Luck just doesnt face anybody.

The basic summed up argument of whiners complaining about RGIII used for Luck. And it fits perfect.
they both have faced poor defenses, so what's the point now? neither should be drafted in the top 5? Luck has zero wrs, we know this. Griffin has a 2nd round prospect on his team and another guy in Terrance Williams who could be drafted someday, he made the game winning grab vs OU. LSU faced Oregon in week 1, not week 10 of the season, everyone knows that is a total different team ten weeks later, especially on D where they had and have a lot of young players.

I love it! Absolutely love how people want to gang up on Luck just because he's the best and people just can't stand it. No one likes the front runner I get it, but the claims that Griffin and Tanehill are better than Luck are straight up laughable to me. Seriously, I go to bed evernight laughing at this notion.

No. Im saying all this mess your spewing about RG can go against Luck too. Simple as that.
Nobody is ganging up on Luck. But people have their own opinions when grading qbs. And shouldnt be attacked by post proclaiming they are wrong when neither have taken a pro snap yet.

I dont care for Tannehille or Landry much. And dont see me bashing anyones opinion on it. Cause half or more will bust, and nobody knows which.

turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive actually provided more facts than anyone else and we hear things all the time on the radio and on tv, just saying. People just are in love with Rgiii and dont want to listen to reason. You want to believe me or not, that's not my problem. I do like Griffin, I just don't think he's better than Luck nor Barkley as a qb prospect. I just think everyone is hyping him up right now because he's the new flavor of the month. He has not been as accomplished as Luck and Barkley or even Jones. It's all potential I'm sorry I don't buy the potential machine, been there done that and I've seen it fail more times than its succeeded. I'm not buying the hype. Sorry. Like I said to Parrotead, let me know when he goes head to head with a qb like Tyrod Taylor and a great D like Virginia Tech in a bcs game and wins. Ok Wink

turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bowilson11, you obviously did not read any of the scouting reports I provided.

http://tommeltonscouting.wordpress.com/2011/11/08/updated-robert-griffin-scouting-report/

Quote:
Robert Griffin has great tools and fantastic upside. It's easy to see why talent evaluators are gushing about his potential.
people love that potential. I'm not a big fan of the p word, often times When gms and coaches draft guys on potential they find themselves unemployed.

Quote:
However, I am not sold on him as a leader or as a field general so to speak. It is tough to evaluate, but after poor plays he shows frustration and sometimes needs to be calmed down a bit. He doesnít always stay poised and composed... But will he ever be a franchise quarterback? At this point, I donít think he will be. Heís obviously subject to improvement and I think he can be a good/very good starter if he keeps improving, but I donít think heís got the leadership capability that other great QBís do. I donít think he makes everyone around him better, and I donít think he comes up huge late in games when his team needs it most. I donít know if he will ever win a Super Bowl, but if he is developed correctly I think he can be a productive QB. I just donít necessarily think he is a ďwinner.Ē Some guys have that aura about them, and I donít think Griffin is one of those players. I personally donít think he will be ready to start week one as a rookie, but I tend to be more conservative when it comes to QB development.

Last edited by turtle28 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
aceinthehouse

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be brutally honest here...
I don't watch much College football. I just don't....
It's almost a completely different game to me than that of the NFL,which I love.
Why? Rules like 1 foot in bounds...OT,etc and the BCS ranking system, rather than a Playoff)

But I do catch glimpses of games,to keep an eye on certain prospects the Redskins could or should have interest in.

I watched a little of Luck (can't remember game...wasn't Oregon game)
and I watched Griffin for the 1st time VS Oklahoma.

I will say this...Luck never "WOWed" me...
I was looking for John Elway Jr. out there to completely knock my socks off..and waited....and then waited....and then I waited some more....never happened.
I came away from the game thinking..."This guy is pretty good,but why the hype?...He looks like an NFL ready QB who's tapped any upside he could ever have. Might be a good QB..might be a great QB...But what makes this guy awesome? Why am I supposed to be floored with this guy?"

Simply put...I came away with more questions and doubt about Andrew Luck,than I had reading posts about how awesome this guy is.

I'm sure I didn't see everything this kid could do. I'm sure I was caught up in the moment and didn't catch his whole resume of games he's played,that's makes this guy the best QB in 20 years coming out of the draft. But from the small sample size I watched....I wasn't THAT impressed with him,my fellow Redskins fans.

Then I watched Griffin for Baylor VS Oklahoma. (Who had NEVER beat Oklahoma I believe from what they were saying)

This kid was amazing!
Throwing from the Pocket
Throwing on the run
Knowing where the sticks are
escaping defenders
accuracy
arm
composure
footwork
clutch
no turnovers
I mean,even his post game was impressive..lol

Now I know that's a small sample size to those who watch College football every Saturday,but what I saw was the QB I want on the Washington Redskins.

It "WOWed" me in every way.

I think someone posted a ways back his INT's on the year..what was it...like 5?....or 6?
That's crazy! lol

I look at it this way.
It's one thing to have a Pocket Passer who's Manningesque if Luck is that good. (Which he may be,but I didn't see it)

It's another to have a QB that has Michael Vick Speed,Accuracy like Aaron Rodgers,Arm Strength like Jay Cutler and a post game like Drew Brees.

That's not good...that's Ridiculous...
He even has decent size, as a 6'2" 220 lb QB.

From the small sample size I had from watching those 2 QB's in Luck and Griffin.

If we had the #1 pick in the draft...I would pick Griffin instead of Andrew Luck.
And I wouldn't even hesitate,to do it either.

By the way,on another note...I also saw Landry Jones on Oklahoma in that same game.
and another game earlier in the year as well...(can't remember who?)

....unimpressed with Landry Jones...

No idea how good this Tanninhill guy is,Matt Barkley or some dude named Nick Foles.
I have seen Boise St's Kellen Moore...(I like that kid a lot as well)

As far as Barkley though...It is true that USC QB's don't translate very well in the NFL as people have brought up.

To name a few..Leinart,Sanchez,Palmer
Not saying Barkley won't be great....but the USC QB myth has that "Madden Curse" type of ring to it,that EVEN if not true....alone would make me pause, before taking him with a top 5 pick...

I'm not saying..I'm just saying...lol

Either way....We could draft QB "Santa Clause" or QB "Pepsi Machine" with our 1st round pick and I'll be doing back flips knowing we have addressed the biggest need on this team.

A Franchise QB and face of our Franchise!

But yea...I want the kid out of Baylor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
DarrellGreen28 wrote:
1 te who might be a 3 rd round pick and last time I checked OL don't catch passes

Stanford is a running team. They run 60% of the time, dominate the other team with their run game, and use 3 TE sets through play action. Their OL plays to perfection
ripsean21

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aceinthehouse wrote:
I will be brutally honest here...
I don't watch much College football. I just don't....
It's almost a completely different game to me than that of the NFL,which I love.
Why? Rules like 1 foot in bounds...OT,etc and the BCS ranking system, rather than a Playoff)

But I do catch glimpses of games,to keep an eye on certain prospects the Redskins could or should have interest in.

I watched a little of Luck (can't remember game...wasn't Oregon game)
and I watched Griffin for the 1st time VS Oklahoma.

I will say this...Luck never "WOWed" me...
I was looking for John Elway Jr. out there to completely knock my socks off..and waited....and then waited....and then I waited some more....never happened.
I came away from the game thinking..."This guy is pretty good,but why the hype?...He looks like an NFL ready QB who's tapped any upside he could ever have. Might be a good QB..might be a great QB...But what makes this guy awesome? Why am I supposed to be floored with this guy?"

Simply put...I came away with more questions and doubt about Andrew Luck,than I had reading posts about how awesome this guy is.

I'm sure I didn't see everything this kid could do. I'm sure I was caught up in the moment and didn't catch his whole resume of games he's played,that's makes this guy the best QB in 20 years coming out of the draft. But from the small sample size I watched....I wasn't THAT impressed with him,my fellow Redskins fans.

Then I watched Griffin for Baylor VS Oklahoma. (Who had NEVER beat Oklahoma I believe from what they were saying)

This kid was amazing!
Throwing from the Pocket
Throwing on the run
Knowing where the sticks are
escaping defenders
accuracy
arm
composure
footwork
clutch
no turnovers
I mean,even his post game was impressive..lol

Now I know that's a small sample size to those who watch College football every Saturday,but what I saw was the QB I want on the Washington Redskins.

It "WOWed" me in every way.

I think someone posted a ways back his INT's on the year..what was it...like 5?....or 6?
That's crazy! lol

I look at it this way.
It's one thing to have a Pocket Passer who's Manningesque if Luck is that good. (Which he may be,but I didn't see it)

It's another to have a QB that has Michael Vick Speed,Accuracy like Aaron Rodgers,Arm Strength like Jay Cutler and a post game like Drew Brees.

That's not good...that's Ridiculous...
He even has decent size, as a 6'2" 220 lb QB.

From the small sample size I had from watching those 2 QB's in Luck and Griffin.

If we had the #1 pick in the draft...I would pick Griffin instead of Andrew Luck.
And I wouldn't even hesitate,to do it either.

By the way,on another note...I also saw Landry Jones on Oklahoma in that same game.
and another game earlier in the year as well...(can't remember who?)

....unimpressed with Landry Jones...

No idea how good this Tanninhill guy is,Matt Barkley or some dude named Nick Foles.
I have seen Boise St's Kellen Moore...(I like that kid a lot as well)

As far as Barkley though...It is true that USC QB's don't translate very well in the NFL as people have brought up.

To name a few..Leinart,Sanchez,Palmer
Not saying Barkley won't be great....but the USC QB myth has that "Madden Curse" type of ring to it,that EVEN if not true....alone would make me pause, before taking him with a top 5 pick...

I'm not saying..I'm just saying...lol

Either way....We could draft QB "Santa Clause" or QB "Pepsi Machine" with our 1st round pick and I'll be doing back flips knowing we have addressed the biggest need on this team.

A Franchise QB and face of our Franchise!

But yea...I want the kid out of Baylor

Great post! The only thing I disagree with is the USC qb statement. Honestly any1 that doesnt believe the Bengals were headed to the superbowl before the steelers bowled over Carsons knee. Honestly Palmer was a top 3 Qb be4 he started getting hurt.

And as up and down as Sanchez is He has been to back too back confrence championship games! And I honestly think just from watching him play he is the best offensive player on that team by far. He has actually carried his team and I would say he is having a great year considering their record. He has played great and its horrible to see that the jets suck and his idiot coach calls him out because he had to say oh were goin to the superbowl and every1 shows up to play them to say prove it.

And Leinart is horrible but he was imature! But he def has a chance to turn his carreer around with Tate and Foster to had the ball to. When Johnson comes back they have the tools to let Matt be what he made people believed he would be coming out. Great post but the USC thing is not right and I am a USC hater!

Thanks Mike23md for the sig!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: