Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

UT Volunteers 2.0 Brick by Brick
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 85, 86, 87  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adam9

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BurheadTitans wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
Who else feels that this game is Dooley's job? I don't mean that he'll be fired on Sunday, but I do feel this game is going to be a turning point in his UT tenure.

If we lose I personally think he is gone. This is the weakest Florida has been in years and if we can't beat them now I don't think Dooley will ever be able to.

That's a bold prediction. So you're saying if Sooley was here 5-7 more years we would never beat the Gators.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Vols should win comfortably. I'm thinking 38-17 type of game.
cortes02

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just as an outsider looking in, I have read some posters in other threads say that Tyler Bray is immature. Is this true at all? Just wanted your perspectives.

Peace!!

Sig By Kempes
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
adam9

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cortes02 wrote:
Just as an outsider looking in, I have read some posters in other threads say that Tyler Bray is immature. Is this true at all? Just wanted your perspectives.

Peace!!

Yes. He got detained over the summer for vandalism. I hope he grows up for his own sake.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm done with Dooley, hope he is fired before the end of the season. This time we better go out and get a proven, big name coach. I'm tired of seeing the same old crap year in and year out.
Baseball: Cincinnati Reds

Tennessee Titans (FFMD 2014) Offensive Coordinator
boondock

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That team went into the half with good momentum, came out as flat as a month old soda.
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm done with this team and Dooley. He wouldn't know what a halftime adjustment was if it pulled it out and mushroom stamped him in the face.
s_camp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Under Dooley the team just seems to fold up as soon as the going gets rough. Screw this.
SpacemanSpiff

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll say this for Dooley, though. He can catch a football.

Good game to you guys tonight. I really thought this was going to be Tennessee's year to knock off Florida, but alas, the beast that has been sleeping for three years finally woke up.

One thing I've noticed about Tyler Bray is that when you give him time, he is an elite quarterback, but when you pressure him, he suddenly starts making mistakes. I think the Gators did a great job once they took the lead of getting pressure on Bray and forcing him into errant throws.

I really like Derek Dooley, honestly. I think he's a nice guy. Unfortunately, I think he's more of a Ron Zook type. Nicest dude in the world, but not the best football coach. Tennessee deserves better and I'll be really interested to see who they pull in. Maybe Charlie Strong is looking for an SEC HC job?
thrILL!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpacemanSpiff wrote:
I'll say this for Dooley, though. He can catch a football.

This one?

Amari Cooper for Heisman - 62 rec. 908 yds, 7 TDs
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Akron is going to beat us. Dooley won't make it past the 9th game. GTFO Dools, you did your job and cleaned up the mess, but this league is too big for you.
s_camp

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
Akron is going to beat us. Dooley won't make it past the 9th game. GTFO Dools, you did your job and cleaned up the mess, but this league is too big for you.

He shouldn't make it past the 4th quarter. Honestly, can we be done with this now?
adam9

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys really. This Akron team is nowhere near as talented as we are, but teams get scared/upset a lot. We will finish this off with a 2+ score lead, but this loss would be on our defense where we are thin. This years recruiting class has 4+ LBs already. If you want to argue his job, this isn't the game to do it unless we lose. Wait for SEC play for that.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also if we could figure out how to punch it in from the red zone this game wouldn't be close at all.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Guys really. This Akron team is nowhere near as talented as we are, but teams get scared/upset a lot. We will finish this off with a 2+ score lead, but this loss would be on our defense where we are thin. This years recruiting class has 4+ LBs already. If you want to argue his job, this isn't the game to do it unless we lose. Wait for SEC play for that.

No. Derek Dooley teams get scared a lot. Because Dooley just doesn't have it. Today I watched my Miami Hurricanes take every punch that GaTech threw at them, go down by 17, and fight and claw their way back to win. It was an amazing display of resilience, and all I could think was, "if Tennessee was down by 17, they'd roll over and die like they always do."

We need somebody else to take this team to the next level.

skywindO2 wrote:
Never spit it out. Always power through it.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 85, 86, 87  Next
Page 19 of 87

Jump to: