You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

UT Volunteers 2.0 Brick by Brick
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 85, 86, 87  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did Dooley suck so hard and have the dumbest players in the SEC? Shame.
adam9

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
How did Dooley suck so hard and have the dumbest players in the SEC? Shame.

Lol. Butch is not only turning the team talent level around, but also academics. To mention some names coming in Josh Dobbs has never missed a day of school or ever gotten a B, Daniel Helm from the '14 class has a 4.7 GPA.

As for pre-summer players they said Butch's main focus on the team this far has been getting in up-tempo shape and academics. I think Butch has a high standard of young men on the team on and off the field, which is new for us (Dools, Kiffy, hell even Pearl).

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picked up a transfer today from Maryland running back Justus Pickett. Plus side of this, he plans on walking on initially.
Baseball: Cincinnati Reds

Tennessee Titans (FFMD 2014) Offensive Coordinator
adam9

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BurheadTitans wrote:
Picked up a transfer today from Maryland running back Justus Pickett. Plus side of this, he plans on walking on initially.

Yessir. Butch pretty much overhauled walk-ons when he came in. Sam Cranford who was listed as a starting WR for one of the offenses at the spring game was even axed. Only a few of Dool's walk-ons are left so that have Butch a ton of room for walk-ons/transfers for the '13 class.

I wonder if he will be eligible or not. Hasn't been stated yet.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also just saying sometime this weekend when I get bored, ill make a depth chart and analysis for this football season. Ill probably take it really far and go super in-depth and such. It's getting that time of the offseason where I'm getting really excited for the season.
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Also just saying sometime this weekend when I get bored, ill make a depth chart and analysis for this football season. Ill probably take it really far and go super in-depth and such. It's getting that time of the offseason where I'm getting really excited for the season.

We finally start getting the ship turned around and I'm going overseas to work. First time I won't see every game and be at all the home games in almost 2 decades.
adam9

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
adam9 wrote:

We finally start getting the ship turned around and I'm going overseas to work. First time I won't see every game and be at all the home games in almost 2 decades.

Damn man, that's wild. Hopefully everything goes well for you overseas and you get to see some of the success Butch will bring us in the near future.

Btw that depth chart/analysis I'm working on will be done soon. I might just make a new thread since you can't update the OP frequently and it's been some years since this thread was started.
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
adam9 wrote:

Damn man, that's wild. Hopefully everything goes well for you overseas and you get to see some of the success Butch will bring us in the near future.

Btw that depth chart/analysis I'm working on will be done soon. I might just make a new thread since you can't update the OP frequently and it's been some years since this thread was started.

Fair. I've not given it the love and attention it has needed since joining the big boy workforce. Laughing

May version III serve us better than the previous two.
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
So, can someone explain to me why Arnett isn't getting every snap we give to Z. Rogers? He has to be the worst starting WR in the SEC.

So....

This was posted in 2011. Laughing

Now he's likely making the NYJ roster.
adam9

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
adam9 wrote:

Fair. I've not given it the love and attention it has needed since joining the big boy workforce. Laughing

May version III serve us better than the previous two.

Ha you're still the OG Vols fan of FF though Smile I'm hoping it brings us better luck by making a new thread too

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
So, can someone explain to me why Arnett isn't getting every snap we give to Z. Rogers? He has to be the worst starting WR in the SEC.

So....

This was posted in 2011. Laughing

Now he's likely making the NYJ roster.

Good call, although Arnett is getting some PT at MSU IIRC? White Lightning was a really solid WR for 1 and 1/2 seasons though.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIZ1KT6fyIA

^^^a must watch
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:

^^^a must watch

Damn. Hyped.

Here's the link to the first version of this thread. Dark days. Laughing

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=141259&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
adam9

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
adam9 wrote:

^^^a must watch

Damn. Hyped.

Here's the link to the first version of this thread. Dark days. Laughing

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=141259&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Open, see "Crompton will be a monster"

Insta-lol
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank goodness I wasn't the only one thinking that. We had so much reason to believe! So much. You should find the pages where Lane left us. Laughing

Here it is: http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=141259&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=960

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 85, 86, 87  Next
Page 86 of 87

Jump to: