You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

UT Volunteers 2.0 Brick by Brick
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 85, 86, 87  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I read something about our top prospect not coming to our Junior Day? A QB from Kentucky I think.
adam9

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
Did I read something about our top prospect not coming to our Junior Day? A QB from Kentucky I think.

No worries he had a basketball game tomorrow. We are still high on his list. He is planning on coming down for a visit very soon. His name is Drew Barker if you were wondering. Very good looking prospect.
msuspartans#1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love this Volympics thing they've installed
adam9

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

msuspartans#1 wrote:
Love this Volympics thing they've installed

Yeah it's a good way to promote teamwork and off the field stuff. Also just a new tradition to bring in.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a lot to look forward to IMO. Our staff is great at recruiting, if they get us some wins, I see a top 15 class next worst case scenario. We have the early lead for a lot of prospects, combine that with the legacies and we look to have a lot of talented players looking at UT. I'm getting excited!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
We have a lot to look forward to IMO. Our staff is great at recruiting, if they get us some wins, I see a top 15 class next worst case scenario. We have the early lead for a lot of prospects, combine that with the legacies and we look to have a lot of talented players looking at UT. I'm getting excited!
I've been excited, I just have to wait to see some improvement with our schemes and our mentality on the psychological side before I get pumped up. I hope every part of this team that existed during the 2011-2012 era dies. We need to win every game we are "supposed" to win and even pull some upsets against Vandy, Ole Miss etc.. in order to get a good class. There is no reason we shouldn't be in the top 10 in recruiting consistently throughout this next decade.
adam9

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballProdiG wrote:
adam9 wrote:
I've been excited, I just have to wait to see some improvement with our schemes and our mentality on the psychological side before I get pumped up. I hope every part of this team that existed during the 2011-2012 era dies. We need to win every game we are "supposed" to win and even pull some upsets against Vandy, Ole Miss etc.. in order to get a good class. There is no reason we shouldn't be in the top 10 in recruiting consistently throughout this next decade.

I agree completely.

On the recruiting trail some possible commitments coming up could be legacy Neiko Creamer (still hasn't committed yet Crying or Very sad ), 4* RB Treyvon Paulk, 4* RB Caleb Kinlaw, OL Coleman Thomas, 4* WR Dominique Booth, 3* DB Emmanuel Smith, or 4* DE Dewayne Hendrix (grew up a UT fan).

Looks like we hit the RB trail pretty hard. Just for reference we are every one of those prospects top two schools right now...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
FootballProdiG wrote:
adam9 wrote:

I agree completely.

On the recruiting trail some possible commitments coming up could be legacy Neiko Creamer (still hasn't committed yet Crying or Very sad ), 4* RB Treyvon Paulk, 4* RB Caleb Kinlaw, OL Coleman Thomas, 4* WR Dominique Booth, 3* DB Emmanuel Smith, or 4* DE Dewayne Hendrix (grew up a UT fan).

Looks like we hit the RB trail pretty hard. Just for reference we are every one of those prospects top two schools right now...

That is a great good of kids to have this early I feel like Butch is getting a leg up on the competition the Nick Saban way(two days after championship starts recruiting for next year lol). I suppose with the RB situation being what it's been in the past few years I am not surprised. Kind of funny considering the best player in TN was a RB and yet the biggest Uni here couldn't get a solid one for years..
adam9

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eff Jay Graham if he did take the same job at FSU. What a damn disgrace he would be...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's the new recruiting coordinator/RB coach at FSU. I'm so freaking pissed off.
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently, Butch Jones is having every player find out the history of the people that wore their jersey number before him.
msuspartans#1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Todd Kelly JR BOOM BABY
adam9

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4* S (and Vol legacy) Todd Kelly Jr. commits to the University of Tennessee!

I'm late I know, but just for people not reading the recruiting forum.
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butch Jones' controlled chaos practices.

Seems legit.
adam9

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
Butch Jones' controlled chaos practices.

Seems legit.

Any doubt I had about the new staff has been erased (hopefully for good). I'm really excited for football!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 85, 86, 87  Next
Page 77 of 87

Jump to: