Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Some front office changes...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:26 am    Post subject: Some front office changes... Reply with quote

Per http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/

"Monday June 22, 2015

Buffalo Bills: The Bills have announced a number of staff moves; former assistant director of pro personnel Rob Hanrahan is now the director of pro personnel, Kevun Meganck is the new director of football operations, Kevin Murphy (a scout with the Houston Texas previously) has been hired as a pro scout, Marcus Cooper has been promoted to college area scout and Casey Weidel (who worked in the video department with the team) is the new manager of football operations."

Over the past few seasons, I've not hidden my interest in seeing some new blood in our scouting department. This looks like a start. I can't say that I'm familiar with Kevin Murphy, but I figure that since he's coming from another organization, he might bring a fresh perspective. No idea what Marcus Cooper was doing for us previously.

This isn't exactly game-changing news near as I can tell, still I like that the Pegulas are not just accepting things as they were, given our extended period of lack of success.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: