Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Training Camp Thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bills123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:32 pm    Post subject: Training Camp Thread Reply with quote

I have not seen a thread so why not start one.

News from the Weekend:

Cordy Glenn has an illness
Dareus failed conditioning test
Bills bring back Namaan Roosevelt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really starting to wonder what to do with Dareus. The dude just seems to mess up more and more. With his contract coming to end do the Bills coaching staff give a player a huge contract when he doesn't seen very reliable?

The night is dark and full of terrors.
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:
I'm really starting to wonder what to do with Dareus. The dude just seems to mess up more and more. With his contract coming to end do the Bills coaching staff give a player a huge contract when he doesn't seen very reliable?

They don't ever give guys big contracts even when they are very reliable, why start now with someone that isn't?
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bills123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
LeeEvans wrote:

They don't ever give guys big contracts even when they are very reliable, why start now with someone that isn't?

When his contract is up I guarantee we will have new owners so things will be different about not resigning reliable players.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really want to know what is going on with Glenn. As for Dareus he was gone to get his issue settled with Bama police. His case was dropped for felony charges after doing the plan that they recommended. Now he is on his way to deal with the racing ticket. I think Goodell will talk to him and at worst suspend him 2 games still a big part of our defense and I would hope bills still pay him even with these stupid antics. You saw how well the Marshawn Lynch issue worked out for the bills and it will happen again if they do the same by trading away top talent.

Thanks Max
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdavls17 wrote:
I really want to know what is going on with Glenn. As for Dareus he was gone to get his issue settled with Bama police. His case was dropped for felony charges after doing the plan that they recommended. Now he is on his way to deal with the racing ticket. I think Goodell will talk to him and at worst suspend him 2 games still a big part of our defense and I would hope bills still pay him even with these stupid antics. You saw how well the Marshawn Lynch issue worked out for the bills and it will happen again if they do the same by trading away top talent.

Yeah but it almost seems like Dareus is doing these things because he doesn't want to be here. Lynch's antics stopped after the trade... Whose to say they would have stopped had he stayed in Buffalo. If we can get some value for Dareus then it is better then letting him walk via free agency. I want Marcel but it seems he doesn't and will continue to hurt the team until he gets his way and gets out.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody else plan on going tomorrow? Got myself all set for it to see things and gague improvements/thoughts for myself rather than through the media.
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelonebillsfan wrote:
Anybody else plan on going tomorrow? Got myself all set for it to see things and gague improvements/thoughts for myself rather than through the media.

That's definitely one thing I hate about being on the other side of the country. I'd love to be able to go to TC, but I have to rely on the opinions of others to hear how we're looking.

I presume you'll be giving a full report? I'd love to hear it.
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
QuinneyluvsNFL

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sammy Watkins stumbles, makes insane one handed grab!

Quote:
In case you needed reminding: Sammy Watkins remains stupidly good at catching footballs.

On Wednesday morning, the Buffalo Bills rookie wideout pulled off a ridiculous catch during practice that left his coaches and teammates chuckling.

Vine is in the link, stunning catch, tonnes of reports saying he has been the best player at TC so far.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, ended up going to an ultrasound instead of TC. Laughing Embarassed

I'm 100% going either Saturday or Sunday though, and yeah, definitely going to give a write-up. At least 5 paragraphs. I'm going with the intention of gauging what we have.
NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QuinneyluvsNFL wrote:
Sammy Watkins stumbles, makes insane one handed grab!

Quote:
In case you needed reminding: Sammy Watkins remains stupidly good at catching footballs.

On Wednesday morning, the Buffalo Bills rookie wideout pulled off a ridiculous catch during practice that left his coaches and teammates chuckling.

Vine is in the link, stunning catch, tonnes of reports saying he has been the best player at TC so far.

Don't think we've ever had a more exciting player. Hopefully he translates this play on gameday... I can't wait. That catch blew my mind.

Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I could get night tickets (ticketmaster sucks apperently so I'll scalp some) I can't wait to watch him.
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super excited about everything i've read so far and I can't wait to get done to camp in a few weeks!

That catch by Watkins was amazing and I'm hearing great things about Manuel and Tuel.

I'm all about my BILLS, I'm on my Stevie Johnson .... I mean Sammy Watkins.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: