Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Bills Talk! v.4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 87, 88, 89  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
marshawn lynch


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 18403
Location: Syracuse NY
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
So Bowyer spun out on purpose to get his teammate in and cost Jeff and Ryan their place in the chase. Good luck winning the chase now you [inappropriate/removed], Gordon and Newman gonna wreck your [inappropriate/removed]. They have nothing to lose. Why must Bowyer always screw with Gordon, didnt he learn after the last incident? Hope NASCAR does something about this. Ban him for life for intentionally throwing a race...

Just saw that Newman will replace Truex in the chase now because of this. Awesome! Nice to see NASCAR do something about it.

Also read earlier today that Newman will be driving the #31 for Richard Childress Racing next year. I love it.


But Gordon doesn't? We were screwed to...

I think what happened was they basically 'undid' the caution, which would have resulted in Newman winning, also putting him in the chase.

I agree though, that you guys got screwed too.


No, They docked everyone from the team 50 points each for manipulating the race. Since Joey isn't with Michael Waltrip racing he didn't get penalized. If they just undid the caution Gordon would of been in. Jeff made an interesting point on Twitter. Taking 50 points from Bowyer really didn't affect him at all. The guy who did this is barely punished while is teammate receives all the punishment. As much as I don't believe Truex should be in the chase, it is also NOT his fault Bowyer took the actions he did.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16732
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
So Bowyer spun out on purpose to get his teammate in and cost Jeff and Ryan their place in the chase. Good luck winning the chase now you [inappropriate/removed], Gordon and Newman gonna wreck your [inappropriate/removed]. They have nothing to lose. Why must Bowyer always screw with Gordon, didnt he learn after the last incident? Hope NASCAR does something about this. Ban him for life for intentionally throwing a race...

Just saw that Newman will replace Truex in the chase now because of this. Awesome! Nice to see NASCAR do something about it.

Also read earlier today that Newman will be driving the #31 for Richard Childress Racing next year. I love it.


But Gordon doesn't? We were screwed to...

I think what happened was they basically 'undid' the caution, which would have resulted in Newman winning, also putting him in the chase.

I agree though, that you guys got screwed too.


No, They docked everyone from the team 50 points each for manipulating the race. Since Joey isn't with Michael Waltrip racing he didn't get penalized. If they just undid the caution Gordon would of been in. Jeff made an interesting point on Twitter. Taking 50 points from Bowyer really didn't affect him at all. The guy who did this is barely punished while is teammate receives all the punishment. As much as I don't believe Truex should be in the chase, it is also NOT his fault Bowyer took the actions he did.

Yeah just saw that. It makes sense, I suppose. NASCAR is trying to keep teams from doing this in the future. I agree with Gordon that taking the 50 from Bowyer does nothing, because they are taking it from him before the chase starts. If they want to penalize him, take the 50 from him after the first chase race, which would put him at a big disadvantage in winning the championship.

It definitely isn't Martin's fault at all, and I do feel bad for him, but if the caution never came out he wouldn't have made it anyway.

Also interesting, Newman was on SportsCenter this morning saying that he "Can't say NASCAR got it right..." He said he understands why they did it, but that he feels badly for Truex as a competitor and a friend, and that it's unfair for him to be penalized for something his teammate did. He also said that Bowyer called him to apologize. Looks like there's no argument for MWR now, Bowyer basically admitted he did it on purpose.
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
leeevans83d


Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 2047
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
So Bowyer spun out on purpose to get his teammate in and cost Jeff and Ryan their place in the chase. Good luck winning the chase now you [inappropriate/removed], Gordon and Newman gonna wreck your [inappropriate/removed]. They have nothing to lose. Why must Bowyer always screw with Gordon, didnt he learn after the last incident? Hope NASCAR does something about this. Ban him for life for intentionally throwing a race...

Just saw that Newman will replace Truex in the chase now because of this. Awesome! Nice to see NASCAR do something about it.

Also read earlier today that Newman will be driving the #31 for Richard Childress Racing next year. I love it.


But Gordon doesn't? We were screwed to...

I think what happened was they basically 'undid' the caution, which would have resulted in Newman winning, also putting him in the chase.

I agree though, that you guys got screwed too.


No, They docked everyone from the team 50 points each for manipulating the race. Since Joey isn't with Michael Waltrip racing he didn't get penalized. If they just undid the caution Gordon would of been in. Jeff made an interesting point on Twitter. Taking 50 points from Bowyer really didn't affect him at all. The guy who did this is barely punished while is teammate receives all the punishment. As much as I don't believe Truex should be in the chase, it is also NOT his fault Bowyer took the actions he did.

Yeah just saw that. It makes sense, I suppose. NASCAR is trying to keep teams from doing this in the future. I agree with Gordon that taking the 50 from Bowyer does nothing, because they are taking it from him before the chase starts. If they want to penalize him, take the 50 from him after the first chase race, which would put him at a big disadvantage in winning the championship.

It definitely isn't Martin's fault at all, and I do feel bad for him, but if the caution never came out he wouldn't have made it anyway.

Also interesting, Newman was on SportsCenter this morning saying that he "Can't say NASCAR got it right..." He said he understands why they did it, but that he feels badly for Truex as a competitor and a friend, and that it's unfair for him to be penalized for something his teammate did. He also said that Bowyer called him to apologize. Looks like there's no argument for MWR now, Bowyer basically admitted he did it on purpose.


This isn't the first time Jeff has been screwed by an intentional caution in the waning laps at Richmond...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0P6AiLjgcQ
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
jb_gobills


Moderator
Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 14708
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which fantasy defense do you guys like in week 2?

Dallas (@ Kansas City)
San Diego (@ Philadelphia)

Somebody else?
_________________

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thelonebillsfan


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 12025
Location: In the ether
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dallas, easily. Who's on the waiver that you can pick up?
_________________


Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jb_gobills


Moderator
Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 14708
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelonebillsfan wrote:
Dallas, easily. Who's on the waiver that you can pick up?


Dallas (@ Kansas City)
San Diego (@ Philadelphia)
Carolina (@ Buffalo)
Kansas City (vs Dallas)
NY Jets (@ New England)
Oakland (vs Jacksonville)
Detroit (@ Arizona)
Atlanta (vs St. Louis)
Jacksonville (@ Oakland)
Philadelphia (vs San Diego)

among others.

I currently have Indy (vs Miami) after hoping for a good week 1 against the Raiders.
_________________

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16732
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jb_gobills wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
Dallas, easily. Who's on the waiver that you can pick up?


Dallas (@ Kansas City)
San Diego (@ Philadelphia)
Carolina (@ Buffalo)
Kansas City (vs Dallas)
NY Jets (@ New England)
Oakland (vs Jacksonville)
Detroit (@ Arizona)
Atlanta (vs St. Louis)
Jacksonville (@ Oakland)
Philadelphia (vs San Diego)

among others.

I currently have Indy (vs Miami) after hoping for a good week 1 against the Raiders.

Go with Oakland.
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thelonebillsfan


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 12025
Location: In the ether
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Oakland might give up some points but Henne WILL turn the ball over.
_________________


Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jb_gobills


Moderator
Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 14708
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys.


Vote for E.J.!
http://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/2013/REG/1#
_________________

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marshawn lynch


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 18403
Location: Syracuse NY
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So now Joey received help.... Jeez can someone just make the chase by actually racing their way in. Rolling Eyes
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
leeevans83d


Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 2047
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
So now Joey received help.... Jeez can someone just make the chase by actually racing their way in. Rolling Eyes


Doesn't look like it, does it? Evil or Very Mad
BS
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16732
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

leeevans83d wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
So now Joey received help.... Jeez can someone just make the chase by actually racing their way in. Rolling Eyes


Doesn't look like it, does it? Evil or Very Mad
BS

Agreed. I've never liked Gordon, but if Logano got in because someone else let him by, Jeff deserves to be in over him.

I mean, if everyone was racing as hard as they could, Newman and Gordon would be in anyway. Sucks that guys do stuff like what has gone on lately.
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marshawn lynch


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 18403
Location: Syracuse NY
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
leeevans83d wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
So now Joey received help.... Jeez can someone just make the chase by actually racing their way in. Rolling Eyes


Doesn't look like it, does it? Evil or Very Mad
BS

Agreed. I've never liked Gordon, but if Logano got in because someone else let him by, Jeff deserves to be in over him.

I mean, if everyone was racing as hard as they could, Newman and Gordon would be in anyway. Sucks that guys do stuff like what has gone on lately.
Does anyone know who would have got in if there was a tie? Because if Joey had the tie breaker them trying to weasel their way in was pretty pointless.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16732
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
leeevans83d wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
So now Joey received help.... Jeez can someone just make the chase by actually racing their way in. Rolling Eyes


Doesn't look like it, does it? Evil or Very Mad
BS

Agreed. I've never liked Gordon, but if Logano got in because someone else let him by, Jeff deserves to be in over him.

I mean, if everyone was racing as hard as they could, Newman and Gordon would be in anyway. Sucks that guys do stuff like what has gone on lately.
Does anyone know who would have got in if there was a tie? Because if Joey had the tie breaker them trying to weasel their way in was pretty pointless.

I'm guessing it has to be Jeff. Otherwise, why would Joey need to ask for help? I mean, other than being a whiney little kid.

I've never liked him either. Or Keselowski. Or JPM...
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16732
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just heard that NASCAR is adding Gordon to the chase. I can't access the article from here at work, but it looks like he's in.
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 87, 88, 89  Next
Page 63 of 89

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group