Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Bills Talk! v.4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 87, 88, 89  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jb_gobills


Moderator
Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 14708
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought a few wax packs of 1981 Topps. Unfortunately no Joe Montana, but Art Monk was a cool consolation.
_________________

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thelonebillsfan


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 12011
Location: In the ether
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jb_gobills wrote:
Just bought a few wax packs of 1981 Topps. Unfortunately no Joe Montana, but Art Monk was a cool consolation.


I just found my upper deck rookie Thurman and rookie Reed cards today oddly enough. Very Happy Was an awesome surprise.
_________________


Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16729
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we going to do the Bills forum NFL draft again this year? I don't have enough time to run it myself, but I could co-commish if needed, and keep track of the rosters.

Anyone interested?
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16729
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelonebillsfan wrote:
jb_gobills wrote:
Just bought a few wax packs of 1981 Topps. Unfortunately no Joe Montana, but Art Monk was a cool consolation.


I just found my upper deck rookie Thurman and rookie Reed cards today oddly enough. Very Happy Was an awesome surprise.

I need to go through my old cards again. Haven't looked through them in a long time. I may have to buy some old stuff again too, when I go down to my dad's house. How much were those packs of '81, jb?
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
billzz


Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Posts: 9325
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

funny story.. well i find it funny, serious card collectors would be pissed..

my 9 year old sister found my Barry Bonds rookie card and put it in her bike to make a motorcycle sound..

i was mad at first but then saw the historic story value out of the story and i love my sister so its ok.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3729
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Are we going to do the Bills forum NFL draft again this year? I don't have enough time to run it myself, but I could co-commish if needed, and keep track of the rosters.

Anyone interested?


I'll gladly run it. I just need someone to handle the voting and such afterwards.. last year I had some unexpected plans come up at the end and couldn't take that aspect on. I felt bad but I really couldn't do anything further.

Any takers on the voting/tournament assistant? I can go ahead and setup the draft.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
jb_gobills


Moderator
Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 14708
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
jb_gobills wrote:
Just bought a few wax packs of 1981 Topps. Unfortunately no Joe Montana, but Art Monk was a cool consolation.


I just found my upper deck rookie Thurman and rookie Reed cards today oddly enough. Very Happy Was an awesome surprise.

I need to go through my old cards again. Haven't looked through them in a long time. I may have to buy some old stuff again too, when I go down to my dad's house. How much were those packs of '81, jb?


$9 each.
_________________

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16729
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jb_gobills wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
jb_gobills wrote:
Just bought a few wax packs of 1981 Topps. Unfortunately no Joe Montana, but Art Monk was a cool consolation.


I just found my upper deck rookie Thurman and rookie Reed cards today oddly enough. Very Happy Was an awesome surprise.

I need to go through my old cards again. Haven't looked through them in a long time. I may have to buy some old stuff again too, when I go down to my dad's house. How much were those packs of '81, jb?


$9 each.

That's not bad at all. I'll have to look for some older stuff next time I go to the card store.
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16729
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Are we going to do the Bills forum NFL draft again this year? I don't have enough time to run it myself, but I could co-commish if needed, and keep track of the rosters.

Anyone interested?


I'll gladly run it. I just need someone to handle the voting and such afterwards.. last year I had some unexpected plans come up at the end and couldn't take that aspect on. I felt bad but I really couldn't do anything further.

Any takers on the voting/tournament assistant? I can go ahead and setup the draft.

I'll co-commish with you. I should be able to handle the voting aspect of it without problem.
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titansNvolsR#1


Joined: 26 Nov 2005
Posts: 12302
Location: Kuwait City
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How's the man-child, David Richard looking? Really think he'll put up a 700 yard, 8 TD season. Pending QB play...
_________________
My Student wrote:
Give your girlfriend my number, Mr. Garrett. I may be 12, but she deserves a real man. Not someone that gives homework in Math and Science the same night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16729
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
How's the man-child, David Richard looking? Really think he'll put up a 700 yard, 8 TD season. Pending QB play...

I think he's my favorite rookie addition this year. I was saying before the draft that he could potentially end up being the best WR in this class. Hope he proves me right Wink
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titansNvolsR#1


Joined: 26 Nov 2005
Posts: 12302
Location: Kuwait City
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
How's the man-child, David Richard looking? Really think he'll put up a 700 yard, 8 TD season. Pending QB play...

I think he's my favorite rookie addition this year. I was saying before the draft that he could potentially end up being the best WR in this class. Hope he proves me right Wink


I miss watching him punish CBs and Safeties when they try tackling him. And his dragging Tyrann Mathieu twice.
_________________
My Student wrote:
Give your girlfriend my number, Mr. Garrett. I may be 12, but she deserves a real man. Not someone that gives homework in Math and Science the same night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thelonebillsfan


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 12011
Location: In the ether
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mom is paying my gas money to go to Bills TC every day and go to the home pre-season games as a birthday gift today.

Was an awesome gift Very Happy
_________________


Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3729
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelonebillsfan wrote:
My mom is paying my gas money to go to Bills TC every day and go to the home pre-season games as a birthday gift today.

Was an awesome gift Very Happy


Great gift! Ill be at every TC on the weekend. Always fun to watch and also get some autographs.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16729
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
How's the man-child, David Richard looking? Really think he'll put up a 700 yard, 8 TD season. Pending QB play...

I think he's my favorite rookie addition this year. I was saying before the draft that he could potentially end up being the best WR in this class. Hope he proves me right Wink


I miss watching him punish CBs and Safeties when they try tackling him. And his dragging Tyrann Mathieu twice.

You'll get to see it again, but this time it'll be against Verner Wink
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 87, 88, 89  Next
Page 54 of 89

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group