Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Bills Talk! v.4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 88, 89, 90  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxmw22

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Want your opinion Bills Brass, I posted this in TAST in the car thread there

Maxmw22 wrote:
OK guys need some help on what care to buy, I came in here a bit earlier about a porsche boxster, but I seem to be very fickle on what I want. I think right now I have it narrowed down to a few options, and what to know which one you guys would buy. Right now I am deciding between

BMW Z4 3.0 (2003 - 2006)
Mazda RX8 (2006 - 2008)
Nissan 350Z (2005 - 2008)

On one end I like the Z4 with the 3.0L engine and the fact you get a quality machine with BMW. The upkeep price on a BMW will be more than the other two options (I am assuming).

I like the RX8 due to have a nice sport feeling with the ability to seat 4 people if need be. Not sure how hard it is or how expensive it would be to have someone work done on the rotary engine and have heard mixed reviews on Mazda as a whole.

I also like the 350Z and the amount of them their are on the market, not to mention I really like the quality and lasting power of Nissans.

For all of them I will be getting one with <65k miles on it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxmw22 wrote:

Maxmw22 wrote:
OK guys need some help on what care to buy, I came in here a bit earlier about a porsche boxster, but I seem to be very fickle on what I want. I think right now I have it narrowed down to a few options, and what to know which one you guys would buy. Right now I am deciding between

BMW Z4 3.0 (2003 - 2006)
Mazda RX8 (2006 - 2008)

On one end I like the Z4 with the 3.0L engine and the fact you get a quality machine with BMW. The upkeep price on a BMW will be more than the other two options (I am assuming).

I like the RX8 due to have a nice sport feeling with the ability to seat 4 people if need be. Not sure how hard it is or how expensive it would be to have someone work done on the rotary engine and have heard mixed reviews on Mazda as a whole.

I also like the 350Z and the amount of them their are on the market, not to mention I really like the quality and lasting power of Nissans.

Get a truck, one that is small and has a top over the bed.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxmw22 wrote:

Maxmw22 wrote:

BMW Z4 3.0 (2003 - 2006)
Mazda RX8 (2006 - 2008)

What, no WRX?!?

In all seriousness, if seating 4 is important to you now or possibly in the near future, that 350Z is a real problem. I'm 6'2" and got stuck in the back seat once. One of my ears was literally on my shoulder and the other pressed against the roof for about a 15 mile drive! I will walk before I ever sit in the back seat of a freakin' 350Z again!

Obviously the resale value will be better on the BMW if that's important to you. You are correct that maintenance will be more expensive. Maintenance on the Nissan will be the cheapest. The Mazda is probably the rarest if having a unique ride is a big deal. Driving all 4 would be fun though!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yibbyl wrote:
Maxmw22 wrote:

Maxmw22 wrote:

BMW Z4 3.0 (2003 - 2006)
Mazda RX8 (2006 - 2008)

What, no WRX?!?

In all seriousness, if seating 4 is important to you now or possibly in the near future, that 350Z is a real problem. I'm 6'2" and got stuck in the back seat once. One of my ears was literally on my shoulder and the other pressed against the roof for about a 15 mile drive! I will walk before I ever sit in the back seat of a freakin' 350Z again!

Obviously the resale value will be better on the BMW if that's important to you. You are correct that maintenance will be more expensive. Maintenance on the Nissan will be the cheapest. The Mazda is probably the rarest if having a unique ride is a big deal. Driving all 4 would be fun though!

Are you thinking the Infiniti G35 because the 350z is only a two seater. I do like the fact of the Mazda being a 4 seater and the interior is definitely the best out of the 3. right now I am debating between the 350z and the RX8 and it seems no matter where I look, their seems to be no consensus.

The RX8 seats 4, has better handling, but you need to really rev it to get any kind speed. The 350z is faster 0-60 and on a 1/4 mile track, 287HP compared to 234HP of the mazda. Mazda, even being lighter, has horrible gas mileage, 16/24 where the 350Z having a bigger engine, more torque, HP, and being heavier, gets better gas mileage. Right now, I think I am leaving towards the 350z.

EDIT: haha I know the WRX, and if I was going to bring that into the discussion, I would also bring in the Lancer EVO.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxmw22 wrote:
Yibbyl wrote:
Maxmw22 wrote:

Maxmw22 wrote:

BMW Z4 3.0 (2003 - 2006)
Mazda RX8 (2006 - 2008)

What, no WRX?!?

Are you thinking the Infiniti G35 because the 350z is only a two seater. I do like the fact of the Mazda being a 4 seater and the interior is definitely the best out of the 3. right now I am debating between the 350z and the RX8 and it seems no matter where I look, their seems to be no consensus.

The RX8 seats 4, has better handling, but you need to really rev it to get any kind speed. The 350z is faster 0-60 and on a 1/4 mile track, 287HP compared to 234HP of the mazda. Mazda, even being lighter, has horrible gas mileage, 16/24 where the 350Z having a bigger engine, more torque, HP, and being heavier, gets better gas mileage. Right now, I think I am leaving towards the 350z.

EDIT: haha I know the WRX, and if I was going to bring that into the discussion, I would also bring in the Lancer EVO.

Yep...my bad. It was the Infinity. It was 5 years ago and that ride still pisses me off! Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yibbyl wrote:

Yep...my bad. It was the Infinity. It was 5 years ago and that ride still pisses me off! Laughing

haha yah buddy has one, he wants to get rid of it now. It is all black, window's tinted, we call it his "drug dealer car". HAHA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a G37 and I love it.

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers got screwed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
49ers got screwed.

if you are talking about the last pass play I disagree completely. Both of them were on one another and the ref did the right thing by letting the players play. Also the ball landed out of bound almost on the green, I question if it was even catchable.

9ers were out coached, they weren't even prepared for the safety at the end of the game, and they did not have an answer for Boldin.

I think it was great game, but the Ravens IMO deserved the win.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
49ers got screwed.

if you are talking about the last pass play I disagree completely. Both of them were on one another and the ref did the right thing by letting the players play. Also the ball landed out of bound almost on the green, I question if it was even catchable.

Catchable or not it is still defensive holding. I am not arguing saying it was a PI but the reciever was held. You don't even have to be the intended reciever for the ref to throw a flag for defensive holding. Plain and simple, a defensive back can not hold the reciever 5 yards past the LOS. The LOS was at the 5 yard line. and the reciever clearly had his jersey held by the DBs right hand and the left hand was across the recievers arms while they were two yards into the endzone. So the reciever was being held 7 yards past LOS. Flag should of been thrown for defensive holding which I believe is an automatic 1st down. Should of been 1st down from the 2.5 yard line.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally decided on my new car guys, in about a month or two, I will be buying

Ford Mustang GT convertible!
4.6 L V8
300HP
seats 4

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent choice.

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful car man, you're in for a lot of fun with that toy.

jb_gobills

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice!

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I remember a Bills fan in here who went to Spencerport HS? Am I right?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 88, 89, 90  Next
Page 49 of 90

Jump to: