Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Bills Talk! v.4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 84, 85, 86  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
Maxmw22 wrote:
Where are my NASCAR guys? Going to be so weird with Kurt Busch being teammates with Tony and Harvick, not to mention Danica too...not sure what to expect this year.

looking to see how Jr. runs, he always runs well at Daytona but, it's Daytona, it's impossible to tell who's going to run well until we get to the actual race. Looking forward to it though.

I'm still bummed about the way Newman was let go from SHR. Really wanted to see what he could have done with Harvick coming over. He ended up in a very good spot though, in the 31 Childress car. Hoping he can be successful there.

Damn Florida weather always has to screw Daytona up. They need a dome there Laughing

Laughing I'm gonna be so PO'ed if I made all this food for all the people here to watch the race for nothing.
Maxmw22

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
Maxmw22 wrote:
Where are my NASCAR guys? Going to be so weird with Kurt Busch being teammates with Tony and Harvick, not to mention Danica too...not sure what to expect this year.

looking to see how Jr. runs, he always runs well at Daytona but, it's Daytona, it's impossible to tell who's going to run well until we get to the actual race. Looking forward to it though.

I'm still bummed about the way Newman was let go from SHR. Really wanted to see what he could have done with Harvick coming over. He ended up in a very good spot though, in the 31 Childress car. Hoping he can be successful there.

Damn Florida weather always has to screw Daytona up. They need a dome there Laughing

Newman got the Raw end for sure. I mean "Sorry Ryan not going to have a 4 car team"....."wait"......"yah we are"

Adopt-A-Bills:
RB C.J. Spiller - 927 yds, 4.6 ypc, 33 rec, 185 yds, 2 TD
DE/OLB Jerry Hughes - 46 tckls, 10 SCK, 2 FF
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelonebillsfan wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
Maxmw22 wrote:

Laughing I'm gonna be so PO'ed if I made all this food for all the people here to watch the race for nothing.

I heard it was supposed to be starting again, but that was a couple hours ago. Did it ever start back up? I've been out cleaning my pool.

Yes... Cleaning my pool... In the middle of February...

I wish it was cold here.
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
Maxmw22 wrote:

I heard it was supposed to be starting again, but that was a couple hours ago. Did it ever start back up? I've been out cleaning my pool.

I wish it was cold here.

It was -4 here last week, you shut your damn mouth. Laughing

And no, it's still in Rain Delay.
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxmw22 wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
Maxmw22 wrote:

Newman got the Raw end for sure. I mean "Sorry Ryan not going to have a 4 car team"....."wait"......"yah we are"

Yeah, I was pretty pissed about that, especially since he and Tony had been friends from way back in the open wheel days. After I heard it was all Gene Haas' call, I really couldn't be mad at Tony. He's still one of my favorites.

I mean, it makes sense. Kurt is a former champ, Harvick is one of the best around today, and Danica brings the attention and 'spotlight' to the team, so I get why they did it. I just wish they were more straight forward with him. Turned out pretty good though. RCR is a quality organization, and the 31 team is a good fit for him I think. Hopefully it turns out well.
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelonebillsfan wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
Maxmw22 wrote:

I wish it was cold here.

I would take -4 over 85 any day. Especially in Feb!!! I absolutely hate the heat.

Took my wife and kids on an Alaskan cruise in '12. There's a picture of me taking a nap on our balcony. I was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt, while everyone else had on like 4 layers. It was 18 degrees out, and I was perfectly comfortable Laughing
Maxmw22

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Maxmw22 wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
Maxmw22 wrote:

Yeah, I was pretty pissed about that, especially since he and Tony had been friends from way back in the open wheel days. After I heard it was all Gene Haas' call, I really couldn't be mad at Tony. He's still one of my favorites.

I mean, it makes sense. Kurt is a former champ, Harvick is one of the best around today, and Danica brings the attention and 'spotlight' to the team, so I get why they did it. I just wish they were more straight forward with him. Turned out pretty good though. RCR is a quality organization, and the 31 team is a good fit for him I think. Hopefully it turns out well.

I am just hoping things work out well with Kurt trying to do the double dip this year with the Indy 500 and Coca Cola 600. Haas and Stewart are on board for him doing it, just depends on what time the 500 decides to start.

EDIT: By the way it snowed here today, so yah......shove it.....haha

Adopt-A-Bills:
RB C.J. Spiller - 927 yds, 4.6 ypc, 33 rec, 185 yds, 2 TD
DE/OLB Jerry Hughes - 46 tckls, 10 SCK, 2 FF
Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
Maxmw22 wrote:

I wish it was cold here.

I would take -4 over 85 any day. Especially in Feb!!! I absolutely hate the heat.

Took my wife and kids on an Alaskan cruise in '12. There's a picture of me taking a nap on our balcony. I was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt, while everyone else had on like 4 layers. It was 18 degrees out, and I was perfectly comfortable Laughing

Man I used to walk around in a pair of Gym shorts and nothing else when it got below 30. Laughing I much prefer the warm weather though, makes it easier to go outside and do things, since up here "cold" means "2 feet of snow and 2 inches of ice".
leeevans83d

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Maxmw22 wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
Maxmw22 wrote:

Hopefully back to racing in an hour! Lets go!

I know one thing, Stewart-Haas is a first class organization. Got a sweet VIP-type tour of their shop last year while our sprint car team was down south, and man, it was nice in there.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Called it. Cool

Kinda
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have any of you guys played Football Mogul? The only time I break out the Madden is to mess with franchise mode...it's all about the GM aspect for me. So, I was wondering if there was any feedback on that Football Mogul game.

Aside from the GM portion, I see that you can also decide between 3-4 & 4-3 defenses and edit plays. However, defensively I really am interested in simulating a 3-5-3. Does anyone know if you can choose or design you own D formations?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yibbyl wrote:
Have any of you guys played Football Mogul? The only time I break out the Madden is to mess with franchise mode...it's all about the GM aspect for me. So, I was wondering if there was any feedback on that Football Mogul game.

Aside from the GM portion, I see that you can also decide between 3-4 & 4-3 defenses and edit plays. However, defensively I really am interested in simulating a 3-5-3. Does anyone know if you can choose or design you own D formations?

Football Mogul? This sounds very interesting. Is it something you play on a console, PC, app?

I'm going to have to look this up.
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Yibbyl wrote:

Football Mogul? This sounds very interesting. Is it something you play on a console, PC, app?

Don't know why I was only seeing older versions last night. Here's the link to the latest version:

http://www.sportsmogul.com/games/football2k14.html

Seems to be essentially a Stat-O-Matic type of game, so the emphasis will probably be more text-based than graphical. I did notice they now list doing a 33 Stack D, which is pretty close to the 3-5-3. I'm sure I can make that work. Think I'm going to order it...though I wish I could see more screen shots before I do.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yibbyl wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Yibbyl wrote:

Don't know why I was only seeing older versions last night. Here's the link to the latest version:

Seems to be essentially a Stat-O-Matic type of game, so the emphasis will probably be more text-based than graphical. I did notice they now list doing a 33 Stack D, which is pretty close to the 3-5-3. I'm sure I can make that work. Think I'm going to order it...though I wish I could see more screen shots before I do.

That looks very cool. I might have to get that myself!
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Yibbyl wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Yibbyl wrote:

That looks very cool. I might have to get that myself!

Figured I'd test the waters by signing up for the newsletter, which gives you a link for a free download of the 2012 version. I'll let you know what I think after I've had a chance to mess with it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 84, 85, 86  Next
Page 78 of 86

Jump to: