You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

KOTH 5.2013 NFL QB's
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Signature and Avatar Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which NFL QB is the best Sig?
A
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
B
24%
 24%  [ 10 ]
C
21%
 21%  [ 9 ]
D
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
E
14%
 14%  [ 6 ]
F
34%
 34%  [ 14 ]
G
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 41

Author Message
mike23md


Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 10004
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: KOTH 5.2013 NFL QB's Reply with quote

Well it seems that the time limit being 2 weeks long got a lot of people time to actually do stuff.

A lot of entries for this KOTH.

Good Luck to all.

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

Voting is open. Good Luck to all.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 21750
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Close between F and G. I went with F, just like the image of Cam more.

B has a lot of potential but there's a little too much going on...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sandwhich


Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Posts: 9186
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They've all got qood qualities, I don't dislike any of them...but

A needs better lighting, or just lighting in general

B has too much going on as Villian said, no sort of focus.

C I don't like the black and white effect on him, needs to be blended (especially considering how easily you can see the cut job around the edges)

D Need a better color scheme, lots of work on the render, and a capital B in "blaine"

E Is pretty nice, but I could do without the giant border, and the dimensions are...weird

F is probably my vote, but it's a little bland.

G looks like someone had some ideas but couldn't get it to work how they wanted it Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kempes


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 11696
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandwhich wrote:
They've all got qood qualities, I don't dislike any of them...but

A needs better lighting, or just lighting in general

B has too much going on as Villian said, no sort of focus.

C I don't like the black and white effect on him, needs to be blended (especially considering how easily you can see the cut job around the edges)

D Need a better color scheme, lots of work on the render, and a capital B in "blaine"

E Is pretty nice, but I could do without the giant border, and the dimensions are...weird

F is probably my vote, but it's a little bland.

G looks like someone had some ideas but couldn't get it to work how they wanted it Wink


Good job on the CNC for all but putting a capital on "blaine" really is just the choice of the designer. It's not a word document. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sandwhich


Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Posts: 9186
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kempes wrote:
sandwhich wrote:
They've all got qood qualities, I don't dislike any of them...but

A needs better lighting, or just lighting in general

B has too much going on as Villian said, no sort of focus.

C I don't like the black and white effect on him, needs to be blended (especially considering how easily you can see the cut job around the edges)

D Need a better color scheme, lots of work on the render, and a capital B in "blaine"

E Is pretty nice, but I could do without the giant border, and the dimensions are...weird

F is probably my vote, but it's a little bland.

G looks like someone had some ideas but couldn't get it to work how they wanted it Wink


Good job on the CNC for all but putting a capital on "blaine" really is just the choice of the designer. It's not a word document. Laughing


haha, just a pet peeve I guess. I usually don't say anything, but he capitalized Gabbert and not Blaine and it drove me crazy.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deuces22wild


Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 12320
Location: Mack on the sig
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for the Newton.

Simple, clean, love how the blue fades from light/dark.
_________________

Adopt-a-Buc Jameis Winston 4,090 YDs 28 TDs 18 INTs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 64033
Location: Jared Goffs Bed
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C

then


E
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JMG


Joined: 23 Dec 2012
Posts: 4744
Location: USA
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
C

then


E
This exactly. I like C a lot.
_________________
candyman93 wrote:
RollEagles wrote:
I don't know how but Alabama just convinced a top 100 kid to grayshirt.
Doesn't look suspicious at all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
IAmPacman


Joined: 03 Jan 2013
Posts: 847
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like C but Luck needs a lot more highlights. His skin is WAY too dark especially over the bright background. So for that reason I went with E.
_________________
#HundleyBackToAZ or #BortlesToAZ or #CarrToAZ
Daryl Washington is the best ILB in the league
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kempes


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 11696
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like E, I think it's not received the credit it deserves. Good job whoever made that one.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IAmPacman


Joined: 03 Jan 2013
Posts: 847
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kempes wrote:
I really like E, I think it's not received the credit it deserves. Good job whoever made that one.

Yea I was gonna say I really like that one too. Not a fan of the border on it but all the effects on it look nice.
_________________
#HundleyBackToAZ or #BortlesToAZ or #CarrToAZ
Daryl Washington is the best ILB in the league
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
daboyle250


Joined: 29 Nov 2011
Posts: 4647
Location: My House
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for C.
_________________

Adopt-A-Redskins: Josh Norman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Joe_is_the_best


Joined: 31 Aug 2009
Posts: 7660
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A needs better lighting
B has too much going on. A bit bland
C is pretty good, needs a bit more depth, lighting
D is perfect Wink
E is really cool, good blending
F was well designed, but the render is buried
G needs some depth and lighting, text is bad

All the sigs were pretty good. I voted E
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nobody


Joined: 02 Aug 2012
Posts: 2081
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voted F. C is right behind.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 18592
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love F, E, and C. F because of the fading on the text, but the Render is a touch too messed with imo. C is boss, love the background big time. E is great as well, but the lighting is crazy. Feel like a lil too much white flares with the white render, just may be me doe.

Voted c
_________________

FF Big Brother III Winner Cool
[sig by El ramster]
blueswedeshoes wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
I don't hunt
So I gathered.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Signature and Avatar Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group