Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Baldies Awards Ceremony Thread (Winners Sigs Pg 1!!)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:55 am    Post subject: Baldies Awards Ceremony Thread (Winners Sigs Pg 1!!) Reply with quote

Baldies Awards Ceremony Thread Sunday OCT 23rd 2pm EST

Winners

SiLo wrote:

Code:
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/219p386.jpg[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/nqtudd.jpg[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/avr1nm.jpg[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2m7dno3.jpg[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/21mght0.jpg[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/21bomiv.jpg[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/30b1x74.jpg[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/aaersh.jpg[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/mczqy1.jpg[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/34zd0si.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/t676no.jpg[/IMG]
Code:

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/2m84ig9.jpg[/IMG]
Code:

Quote:
Since Phire is currently enjoying the culture and sampling the local flavors and skirts running around Japan I've decided to take over for this years version. Since last years post by Phire was so memorable! I've decided to plagiarize the hell out of it. Cool What can I say his story was so funny the first time it deserved an encore for the newbies.. Wink So without further ado...

It's that time of year again folks, the leaves are falling, the air is beginning to cool, and most importantly, it's time for our annual Eagles Forum Baldies.

This is a tradition that was started in 2007 by Steegles46. The original Award Ceremony titled "The Iggles Ceremony" can be found in this link.

The torch has since been carried by future members such as gothman25 who organized a very successful and fun 2009 Eagles Forum Baldies Awards found in this link.

and passed over to Phire in 2010 who put on such a good show I've deceided to try and duplicate it in this link

It is a time to appreciate the great community we have here not only as fans, but as people who share common and uncommon interests that brought us here together, and let's remember that while we may have "rival" fans or conflicting opinions and points of view, the bigger picture is that in the end, all we really have is those around us and the great sport of football (among many other things) that make our short stay in existence well worth it.

If this isn't enough to convince you that by being here on this site, you are part of something special, I don't know what possibly could.

And so let's have fun with this thing, and as Steegles said several years ago:

Quote:
This ceremony is to recognize those who have had a positive effect on this forum, like helping out the newer posters.

Thanks to all of your desire to talk Eagles football, we have become one of the top forums on the site! You guys deserve to be recognised! So make sure you look your best!

But first we have a few things we must do...

Please visit the discussion thread for input and suggestions, this is very important!

Here are the potential (and most likely) categories:

CATEGORIES

'Near Perfect Award'
Quote:
Given to the best poster who is a fan of another team than the Eagles, but still adds a welcomed—or needed—difference of perspective regarding our beloved Birds.

'The Most Valuable Eaglet Award'
Quote:
A newer poster--500 to 1,000 posts--who is making a name for himself quickly, and has shown the potential to be very good.

'Martin Nodell Award'
Quote:
This award is given to the best artist and the most creative member of the Eagles forum. Inspired by the creator of "The Green Lantern", Martin Nodell, who was born in Philadelphia.

'Frank Rizzo Award'
Quote:
This award will be given to a member who best represents the spirit of the Philadelphia forum around the site. Whether in the rivals forum, or in the more general forums, this poster is a force when debating fans from around league. "Always looking to set things straight with rivals and opposing views on the forum, never backs out from any fight."

'Mr. Independent Award'
Quote:
This award goes to the poster that mostly goes against the grain. This is for a poster that isn’t afraid to speak his mind and doesn't follow the crowd.

'Desean Jackson Award'
Quote:
This poster can be said to have the most swagger on the Eagles forum. This member makes the forum fun and keeps everyone entertained.

'The Trent Cole Award'
Quote:
This poster is the most underrated poster. This member always brings up good points and supplies evidence in his arguments. This is a member who primarily is known and stays within the Philadelphia Eagles forum that not many people (site-wide) know of but can easily be considered one of the better posters.

'The Liberty Bell'
Quote:
This was an original award from the very first Award Ceremony here, but now modified to honor the best overseas poster. Overseas meaning, non-United States, not necessarily and literally overseas.

'Rocky Balboa Award'
Quote:
This award goes to the most improved member of the Eagles forum.

'Steegles46 Award'
Quote:
For those that knew him, I think the award name speaks for itself. Steegles was a great part of this Eagles forum and really helped it develop into one of the more active forums on the entire website. This member exemplifies the qualities of a model member and can be said to be "most likely to become a moderator". This member always keeps his cool and offers great insight in a positive manner.

'The Fred-Ex Award'
Quote:
This poster has the best typing fingers of all time. The 'People's Champ', if you will.

'The Gold Standard Award'
Quote:
This award is presented to the most valuable poster on the Eagles forum. This poster is the one who exemplifies to all the other forums what the Eagles—and this forum—are all about. This is the poster whom is most likely to be voted a FootballsFuture MVP.

SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:

COPY THE FOLLOWING LIST AND PICK 1 NAME FOR EACH CATEGORY.

Descriptions of each award can be found on page 1 of either the sticky of this thread.

You may not use a name more than once.

You may vote for yourself.

You may NOT vote for banned members.

Arrow Submissions are to be PM'd to Me!! Just copy and paste the below list. Please Do Not at any time divulge who you voted for in the discussion thread or during the ceremonies until the very end. Thanks.

Quote:
Submission List

1] 'Near Perfect Award':

2] 'The Most Valuable Eaglet Award':

3] 'Martin Nodell Award':

4] 'Frank Rizzo Award':

5] 'Mr. Independent Award':

6] 'Desean Jackson Award':

7] 'Trent Cole Award':

8] 'The Liberty Bell':

9] 'Rocky Balboa Award':

10] 'Steegles46 Award':

11] 'The Fred-Ex Award':

12] 'The Gold Standard Award':

Last edited by Nabbs4u on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:13 am; edited 12 times in total
Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Once upon a time in Philadelphia...

The epic story of the events leading up to the 2010 Baldies, starring the members of the Philadelphia Eagles forum, with guest appearances by, Freddie Mitchell aka "Fred-Ex" the "People's Champ" and also Desean Jackson.

WARNING: This story contains a high amount of shenanigans and may or may not meet MLA or APA formatting guidelines for all you grammar policemen (or policewomen) and is intended solely for fun.

If you aren't included in the story, just know that you are all in my heart and rest easy Wink

[I'll be releasing portions of the story so be sure to check back often!]

Act 1, Chapter 1, "The Oregon Trail."

It was a cool October day. Minimal overcast, a slight breeze, the red and gold of fallen leaves everywhere you looked. But this wasn’t just any ordinary day. In fact, it was probably the most special day of the year. It was the day of the annual Baldies Award ceremony with all the folks at the Eagles Footballs Future Hotel. This is the one time of year we all gather from all over the world, fans from the West coast, Canada, the UK, and even Australia, it didn’t matter where, we all had the day circled on our calendars.

As the co-moderator of the Eagles forum, I was put in charge (along with my partner Gothman25) to do a lot of the set-up stuff. You know, get the drinks, send out invitations and directions, buy snacks…the works.

But as a broke, young college student, I didn’t have a car to get to the Hotel (located about 5 minutes from Lincoln Financial Field) from where I am currently at college (outskirts of Philadelphia). I could have used the Septa transit system, but then I wouldn’t be able to hit all the stores and buy what I needed.

So who volunteers to pick me up? None other than Bednarik60, aka B60. It wasn’t until the day of that I remembered he lived in Oregon. And so now a few hours after the time he was supposed to meet me, he still hadn’t shown.

“Come on B60, come through for me bud…”

Then suddenly, a peculiar van appeared from the distance…

It was an ice-cream truck with an Oregon license plate, playing a jingle that I recognized as an off-tune Eagles Fight song.

And I knew I found my man.

Act 1, Chapter 2, "The Brah".

As the ice-cream truck came to a screeching stop, a beefy, young, clean cut guy came hopping down from the driver’s seat, and with a great big smile greeted me.

“HEYYYYYY it’s MEEEE B SIX TAYYYY!!!”

I stood in awe at this man, decorated from head to toe in DeSean Jackson memorabilia. A Desean Jackson jersey, Desean Jackson gloves, Desean Jackson shoes (with the number “10” clearly written in sharpie).

“Hey how’s it going?”

“Awesomeee, drove non-stop from the West Coast! Looks like I’m on time too.”

Then it hit me. I had told him to meet me at 9 AM, but I forgot about the time-zone differences. So technically… it was 9 AM Pacific time, but noon Eastern.

I didn’t say anything though, and hopped into the passenger seat. And we were off.

B60 was surprisingly coherent, he drove through Philadelphia as if he had been here all his life, and he kept talking the entire time about how great Desean Jackson is. I slightly mentioned that I wish he was a more “well rounded” receiver, but it was met with a cold shoulder and about 2 minutes of no talking, until he resumed his praise.

Act 1, Chapter 3, "It's a bird, it's a plane, no, it's the Queen of England."

“So where are we off to Phire?”

“Oh, right.” I pulled out the sheet of paper Gothman25 PM’d me. He had been in the area preparing for the night for a few days now, and he had some errands he needed me to run.

“Ok first on the list, we need to go to the dry-cleaners.” I wasn’t exactly too sure why Gothman had this on the list, but I figured it was pretty important since it was the first item on there.

Suddenly, B60 slams on the breaks.

“Woah what’s up B60?

He was looking up into the sky, and so, naturally I did the same. What I saw was incredible. It was a private jet, with a giant British flag painted on. B60 and I looked at each other, and we knew exactly what that was. Or at least, that’s what I thought.

B60 suddenly blurted out, “The Queen of England must be here or something!”

“No, take a look at the Microsoft Paint Paint-Job, that’s the work of Blah and the EBB (Eagles Brit Brigade)!”

“Right!”

And so we continued on.

Act 2, Chapter 1, "The Oracle"

When we arrived at the dry-cleaners, we recognized an elderly man.

Instantly, I had a feeling this was in fact babyatemydingo, perhaps the wisest man on the forum. The fact that he was wearing a shirt that read “baby ate my dingo” it was almost guaranteed to be him.

He looked up at the two of us, and before I could ask him the question, as if he had read my mind replies,

“Yes, expect me to be at the Baldies.”

Then he looks at B60 and says, “The restroom is over yonder (*points in a direction). And I recommend eating more fibers.”

An uneasy B60 excused himself.

“I sense trouble from that one.” Dingo told me. I wasn’t sure how to handle this. I know B60 had some trouble in the past before, but he usually behaves himself while in the presence of the ban-hammer.

Dingo then silently slipped out of the dry-cleaners.

Act 2, Chapter 2, "Do gothmen fart bats?"

I asked the clerk for Gothman’s laundry, and he began to browse through the clothes behind him on a rack. I started to wonder if B60 was alright, when the clerk handed me a large coat in a plastic covering. It wasn’t just any coat though, it was Goth’s special trench-coat.

B60 was outside waiting in the ice-cream truck.

I hopped in, took out the to-do-list. Next stop, I needed to go pay the catering services.

The mentioning of food made B60 hungry, and so he asked if we could stop somewhere to eat. In fact, I hadn’t eaten all day either. We drove around a bit more, until, suddenly, the truck hit something. I saw a back tire go rolling away in the rear-view, and I clenched whatever I could holding on for dear life, though, B60 just laughed.

What did we hit?

Act 2, Chapter 3, "Rock The Boat"

We pulled over and got out to check the damages, and sure enough, the back-right tire was missing. Some clear liquid was leaking out as well.

What could have done such a thing? B60 perked up and whispers,

“Hey, do you hear that?”

“No, what is it?”

B60 puts his nose to the ground and starts on a scent trail. And after a while, I heard a small sound as well, something was in distress.

B60 pointed to a small rock, and sure enough, it was a talking rock. I suddenly recognized it as Rock#5.

“ROCK! Are you alright buddy?!”

“Yeah, I might have pulled something in my right limestone, but I should be alright.”

B60 brought a first-aid kid from the back of the ice-cream truck and placed a band-aid on Rock’s body. Well, now we’re on foot in some suburb of Philadelphia. Great.

Rock, what were you doing out here man? Aren’t you from Chicago?”

“Yeah, we rocks, we manage to get around.”

Act 2, Chapter 4, "Be vewwy vewwy quiet, I'm hunting Wabbits!"

In any case, I placed Rock#5 in my pocket. B60 grabbed me and told me to get down. He had the look of fear in his eyes. In a yard across the street, a man with a gun was pacing back and forth on his front lawn. I knew he had to be none other than Killdawabbit.

“Hey Wabbit!”

The man looked up and greeted us with a smile. We told him what had happened so far and he brought us into his house. We were greeted with a delicious smell, the smell of delicious steaks (rabbit meat?). B60 began to drool and admittedly, my stomach was rumbling too. He prepared for us meals fit for a king. I had explained to him what happened to Rock, and so he started to take care of him.

“Wow Wabbit, thanks for the hospitality. Will you be at The Baldies later?”

“Of course, I would never miss The Baldies.”

And on that note, I explained to him I had a lot still to do in preparation for the big night. I needed a way to get around, and since B60 had passed out on the couch and with Rock resting from his injuries, it looked like I was going to be alone from here on out. Wabbit told me he could help me out with my vehicle problem.

He took me out to the garage and turned on the lights. My eyes lit up as I saw a brand new, shiny, and very sexy Camaro. Could he let me use it?

Act 3, Chapter 1, "The Low Rider"

“Over here Phire.”

A pink tricycle? Really?

“The catering service isn’t too far from here.” He jotted down some directions, it was about 4 blocks. Wabbit also said he’d do what he could to fix the ice-cream truck.

So the garage door opened, and I departed. I hit a pretty sweet hill, and I can tell you the bike had some speed. I’m not really too sure why he had it, but that’s another story for another day.

I then heard the barking of a dog. I disregarded it considering how fast I was going and also because it’s not like it’s rare to hear a dog barking in a neighborhood. But the barking persisted from behind me, and as I looked, there was a sea of dogs of all colors, breeds, and sizes barking and chasing after me. My eyes widened and I started to pedal for dear life.

And then the road began to pan out… then an uphill. The dogs were closing in on me, but I had to keep going, but I was losing momentum fast and my legs were getting tired. I abandoned the bike (sorry Wabbit, I’ll repay it somehow) and started off on foot. I ran until I could, but the dogs kept going.

Out of nowhere, a flying object, no, a man of some sorts, came flying through the sky and with one great sweep, collected all the dogs and one by one returned them home. I was in shock. Who was this? A super-human of some sorts?

Act 3, Chapter 2, "Independence Day"

Then he flew back to me:

Right then I knew I had met FlyinDawkins, aka FD.

“What were you doing to those dogs?”

“Well they started chasing after me…”

“They looked pretty scared. Don’t be messing with dogs now.”

“I’m sorry. So uhh, are you going to The Baldies?”

“Why, of course. Why would I miss The Baldies?”

And with that, he was off. But I still had some stuff to do and was stranded in the middle of nowhere.

Act 3, Chapter 3, "Finding the North-West Passage"

Just then, a magnificent red European double-decker bus came flying down the street, driving in the wrong lane! The bus was obviously that of the EBB.

There were 3 or 4 of them, maybe 5... two were in the back singing a song I’ve never heard before and the two up front were arguing. I walked over and greeted Markyb27, who was in the passenger seat. Apparently blahman had been driving but was in the habit of driving on the left lane. The two guys in the back appeared to already be totally smashed, I knew I-Lew was the one with the stunning physique and Justin Bieber hair. The other I believe to be UKEaglesfan but I could be wrong. Someone was definitely on the top level though and that was probably Kempes, I’m not too sure what he was doing up there by himself but I’m not about to find out.

So off I go with the EBB to finish the rest of my errands.

Act 4, Chapter 1, "Enter the Sand Storm"

Now, all the things on my “to-do” list have been complete. After visiting the catering services, Goth’s only other request was to buy some mascara that I hoped was for his wife.

Anyways, it’s nearly time for the Baldies ceremonies. I told marky to park the EBB bus in a reserved moderator parking spot right next to Goth’s hearse, a good sign because it meant he was already here.
I entered the Eagles Forum Hotel and immediately saw the craziness that is the Baldies.

Hockey5DJH was the DJ (hence the “DJ” in his name) and was wearing a hockey mask. Pretty intense if you ask me, except for the fact that he was playing “Man in the Mirror” by Michael Jackson.

There was Gothman, the bartender, and NoHypeNeeded, arguing about who knows what. It seemed pretty heated so I left them alone.

Marky_b27 seems to be the only member of the EBB that has any self control, as Blahman took another body shot of absinthe off of I-Lew. Wow, didn’t have to see that, but I guess they’re foreign so it’s all cool.

I spotted Rock sitting on a stool so I went over to see how he’s holding up. He gave me the low down, apparently Goth and NHN have been arguing since they got here, and I-Lew showed up wasted. For getting hit by an ice-cream truck, Rock was in pretty good shape.

Act 4, Chapter 2, "Momma said Knock You Out"

I started to make my way through the crowd to see who else I could see, and I came upon three pretty similar looking dudes. Apparently one was McMc (McNabbMcFadden), another was McMac (McNabb2Maclin), and the third was MacMc (MaclinandMCcoy). Apparently they just found out they’re all related.

MacMc offered me some home-made guacamole, but it looked awful and so I passed.

I continued looking around at all the activity when 808 bumped into me. You could tell he was a west-coaster by just looking at him.

Just then a drunk BLick in his Rutgers attire was doing cart-wheels and accidentally knocked over fly eagles fly, who was dressed in his University of Pittsburgh gear. An intense stare-down would ensue, due to some talk over FEF not keeping his promise to get him tickets to the PITT-RU game. But then they made up and were friends again.

Then I heard some shouting so I looked over, and saw that PowerElite had NHN in a chokehold. I immediately started to dial *404 (Webby on speed dial) but when I looked up, I realized what had happened. There was Gmen in his Eli Manning jersey, wearing a replica 2007 Giants Super-bowl ring.

I felt like I should have taken control a little bit so I gave a word of fair warning:

“Come on guys, we’re better than this. You don’t have to start a fight every time you see him.”

So it looks like we’re dodging disaster, for the most part.

The place was pretty packed. I couldn’t even tell apart most of the people, a bunch of guys named some variety of “Eagles Fan”, must be a pretty common name like Joe, or John.

Then it hit me, aren’t we missing someone? B60. Where was he? Last I saw he was at Wabbit’s place, Rock should know.

“Hey Rock, where’s B60?”

“Last I remember, he was watching “Gossip Girl” when he just kind of got up and left.”

Next to Rock was a bowl of M&M’s, to be exact, 6492 of them. By the time the M&M’s started talking, I knew it was mm6492.

“How’s it going bud?”

“Pretty good, I was just thinkin—”

Just then Jroc04 with kitten speed scooped up a bunch of M&M’s and threw them in his mouth. I guess mm will just have to join us after he comes out later.

Act 4, Chapter 3, "Where is the love?"

I finally decided to go meet up with Goth to see what was going on.

“Hey Goth, how’s it going?”

“Pretty good, I’ve only had to give out 4 warnings so far. Say, did you pick up my trench coat?”

Uh oh. It was last in B60’s truck. I had to get a hold of him somehow.

“What’s that Goth? Sorry too loud, can’t hear you, let me get back to you.”

Suddenly we heard thunder and saw lightning, the weather had taken a turn for the worse. The festivities, however, continued.

I started to get a little worried about B60, I decided to go find

Wabbit. I found him talking with a guy I immediately recognized as Nabbs4u. The forum MVP from last year and the host of the Eagles off-season prediction contest. He was wearing a suit of gold and a crown, and was accompanied by his wife.

I greeted them, and instantly was laughed at by Nabb’s wife because I lost to her in the Off-season prediction contest. What can I say? I got unlucky.

Wabbit, what happened to B60?”

“I fixed his truck… drove it back to my house and as I entered the house to check on Rock, I heard the engine start up and he was just off.”
Well this certainly was not good. Goth would never talk to me again if something happened to his trench coat. And where in the world was B60?

Act 4, Chapter 4, "The Ninjapirate Chapter"

The doors to the hotel opened and the place went quiet as the thunderstorm outside illuminated a silhouette of a man in the doorway. He had a pirate hat, and a ninja costume. This I knew was ninjapirate.

I’ve never been to Vegas, but this character, half ninja, half pirate, was definitely not what you see every day.

Suddenly, Gothman collapsed to the ground. People were scared and confused.

Rbrown86 ran over to check his pulse and to make sure he was still alive, and we all sighed in relief as he gave us all the thumbs up sign.

RB86 then leaned over and Goth whispered him something.
“I can’t really make out what he’s saying, but I think it’s ‘trench…coat…’!”

Everyone started to look around in a frenzy. Goth must draw power from his trench coat. I now felt very guilty. I was responsible for his trench coat, and I blew it. Well, I guess B60 is partly responsible too, where could he have gone?

Act 5, Chapter 1, "Reviving Goth"

Suddenly we all heard a large *BANG* and lo and behold the ice cream truck jingle of the Eagles fight song rang through our ears. The truck burst through the front doors and came to a stop. Out came B60 with a huge grin and wearing Goth’s trench coat.

SiLo, the quick thinker, ran over and took the trench coat, then threw it over Goth, who gave a “Popeye and Spinach” type response.

“I’m ALIIIIIVE!” He yelled.

Immediately the thunderstorm outside cleared up, it was all rainbows, sunshine, and birds were singing. The Baldies will continue!

Ninjapirate keeled over and his heart grew 3 sizes too big. Out from his hard, half ninja half pirate shell, came a beautiful and sparkly butterfly that spun around gleefully in the air. Even babyatemyding let out a tear.

Act 5, Chapter 2, "The 2010 Baldies"

While emotions ran rampant, I ran over to B60 and asked what happened.

“Well I was watching Gossip Girl when I sensed something was horribly wrong. I logged into Facebook and I saw Freddie Mitchell’s status,

‘ON MY WAY TO NOVACARE TO SHOW DJAX10 HOW TO TAKE A HIT LIKE A CHAMP’.

I then understood. I then heard something moving from the back of the ice cream truck. B60 ran over and opened the back up, and I saw two separate bodies tied up with rope. They also had duct tape wrapped all around them and had brown bags over their heads.

B60 lifted the brown bag over the one body, and revealed Fred-Ex!

“What’s going on! I am the People’s Champ!!!”

B60 then revealed the second and it was none other than DeSean Jackson! What a perfect compliment. He was just as confused and bewildered.

Apparently Fred-Ex was just visiting the Novacare complex, and put the status as a joke (or was it?). [B60 used the ice cream truck to bait the two in the parking lot and kidnapped them.

What a great turn of events at The Baldies! We have perhaps the greatest wide out in NFL history and Desean Jackson, one of the best players on the team.

Proof of Freddie Mitchell Epicness

After we had Mr. Incredible (aka eaglesfan536890) move the ice cream truck back out into the parking lot, we all settled down and took our seats.

After all that mayhem, it is finally time.

Let the BALDIES BEGIN!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for running late. Jessica wanted to take the long way to the Forum Wink If you get my drift. Like you would say No if she asked??

Damn Paparazzi and their cameras!!! Thanks god it was after. Shocked

Guys head down the Red carpet ,have a seat and we'll start shortly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already feel like I've been hit by a horse tranquilzer.......urgh....ill be in the corner, asleep....

Kiltman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Leader Standing by

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
I already feel like I've been hit by a horse tranquilzer.......urgh....ill be in the corner, asleep....

Quick, someone get a permanent marker to draw a mustache on his face

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
marky_b27

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder who is the special guest presenter????

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Blahman88

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:

Quick, someone get a permanent marker to draw a mustache on his face

< This guy can grow a moustache junior

mm6492

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck to everyone, especially ninja.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
a sober ian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
Red Leader Standing by

Red October standing by

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
marky_b27

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mm6492 wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
a sober ian

Isn't that an oxymoron???

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
McNabbMcFadden

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD! Mad Very Happy
Eagles_808

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

808 is in the building. With both of my dates, of course...

Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:

Good News Bad News. With the short time frame and the fact we are holding this ceremony during actual NFL Games I was unable to find a Host. Some are watching their 1pm games, some are busy with their significant others and some just never responded. So Your stuck with Me. Wink I know I know. Damn we have to listen to Nabbs talk during the whole ceremonies, Yep!! So we will be getting started here in a few minutes. Hvae a drink I'm sure with this news it's going to be needed. Sit back and enjoy the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxYQQoYfMtQ&feature=related

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 1 of 20

Jump to: