Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

week 7 - Chiefs (2-3) at Raiders (4-2)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins?
The Raiders
61%
 61%  [ 48 ]
The Chiefs
15%
 15%  [ 12 ]
Tony Moeaki
23%
 23%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 78

SPaceGhost

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler06 wrote:
SPaceGhost wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:
Raiiiiidersssss wrote:
The 4 best things about this week:

1. The chargers lost
2. KC and Denver won, which greatly reduces their chances of drafting Andrew Luck

3. Raiders GIVING up a 1st AND a 2nd for 3 INT's

4 Raiders getting SHUT OUT AT HOME !!!!

Thought equal time was fair...... Wink

I smell a sig bet, Cutler06... I'll even give you 6 points, what'd'ya say? Twisted Evil

Awww c'mon SpaceGhost...I MAY be annoying, but I am NOT stupid.... Wink

The Dude cannot abide killjoys. Evil or Very Mad
mo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cant believe we lost 28-0 to the chiefs...

If we did nothing but call run plays all day we probably could have won 3-0.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:

Yeah I have a hard time believing that Pryor would be worse than what we saw today.

Palmer just needs to use this game as a learning experience and move on. Aside from a few bad balls that were missed due to timing I thought Palmer showed a few flashes.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this game shows just how important jason campbell was to our team. if he played, we win this game. our defense played well. we gave up 14 points and cassel didn't do much damage and we held their running game in check for the most part. the problem was our qb play. campbell had a fantastic grip on the offense and always put us in good situations. he was in sync with our receivers and apart from a few bad plays he was SOLID. we should have kept edwards instead of boller. not that it would have been a huge difference but i saw more from edwards throughout his career than i saw with boller. i have no idea why he's in the league. al must have liked the fact that he was a 1st round pick. palmer has a chance but will he have enough time this year to get in sync with the offense and his receivers? i can't believe how jason campbell's injury has thrown this once promising season into jeopardy
young raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for all the people sayin 3 picks is unacceptable from palmer need to watch the game again. he threw ONE pick that the db made a good read and break on. the other two came off the chest and hand of the wr and thats not palmers fault. BOLLER on other other hand just plain threw it right to the dbs of the queefs
CrapTakula

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

young raider wrote:
for all the people sayin 3 picks is unacceptable from palmer need to watch the game again. he threw ONE pick that the db made a good read and break on. the other two came off the chest and hand of the wr and thats not palmers fault. BOLLER on other other hand just plain threw it right to the dbs of the queefs

yeah, but that one that got taken to the house was BAD. he took a 3-step drop and as soon as he planted his back foot the DB broke HARD on the ball. you can't throw that ball.

and for all those people saying that the bye couldn't come at a better time, I'd think it's actually coming one week too late. However, season isn't over and being 4-3 isn't the worst thing that could happen.

Bolansho Boro Begoz
RaiderX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrapTakula wrote:
young raider wrote:

yeah, but that one that got taken to the house was BAD. he took a 3-step drop and as soon as he planted his back foot the DB broke HARD on the ball. you can't throw that ball.

and for all those people saying that the bye couldn't come at a better time, I'd think it's actually coming one week too late. However, season isn't over and being 4-3 isn't the worst thing that could happen.

Yea it not. Problem is if KC beats the Chargers next week we're in a 3-way tie for first place. Considering how depleted the Chiefs are they have found themselves back in it. Probably should be 4-2 had Cassell not made that terrible throw to Weddle.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Nightmare

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:

Maybe not won, but we wouldn't have got shut out, and we wouldn't have had 28 put up on us either.

Never seen a game so badly affected by the play of one player as yesterday. It took Kyle Boller just a couple of plays to single-handedly lose that game yesterday, leaving us in a hole that very few QBs could have got us out of, let alone a guy who hasn't had a training camp or played all year.

If Boller plays another down for this team, I'll be disgusted.
big_palooka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrapTakula wrote:
young raider wrote:

Good point. Would have been nice to get a couple guys healthy and had Palmer learn for a week before being fed to the wolves.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaribouLou wrote:
Yeah I have a hard time believing that Pryor would be worse than what we saw today.

I'm assuming you haven't seen much of him then...... Nothing about his collegiate performances suggest anything different.

PM sig requests.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrapTakula wrote:

The pick 6 was bad but Flowers is a good CB and he knows what to look for in things. That won't always happen.

I agree about the bye week also but at least he's getting more time and practice in. That's the best thing for him.

As for Carson, for all the people who were dogging his last season, you see what happens when you get thrown into the fire and have only one half to erase a deficit. That happened to him in Cinci often. Let's hope McFadden's boo-boo doesn't keep him out too long. Carson will need him.

PM sig requests.
early43

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is truly amazing how o e guy can be so terrible of a QB. I look around and see what Beck/Newton/Ponder and other youg QB who haven't been in a system for 2+ years and I am just flat out disgusted.
early43

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is truly amazing how o e guy can be so terrible of a QB. I look around and see what Beck/Newton/Ponder and other youg QB who haven't been in a system for 2+ years and I am just flat out disgusted.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

early43 wrote:

I wouldn't put Beck in that group haha. But I get what you're saying.

PM sig requests.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57
Page 57 of 57

Jump to: