Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

week 7 - Chiefs (2-3) at Raiders (4-2)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins?
The Raiders
61%
 61%  [ 48 ]
The Chiefs
15%
 15%  [ 12 ]
Tony Moeaki
23%
 23%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 78

raiders4life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mando323 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Been super impressed with DHB lately. See him make tough catches in tight spots and see the #85 show up. Sad that a terrible game like this overshadows his performance.

Am beginning to love DHB. He is playing great and looks super confident out there.

He looked like the only NFL caliber WR on the Raiders today. The other receivers reverted to the old Raiders style of just waiting for the game to end, while DHB played motivated and with energy till the end.

Here's to hoping Palmer and DHB hit it off and begin a QB/WR relationship to remember.
Mr.Bob Dobalina

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alzado77 wrote:
blancanieve wrote:
Hue messed up for putting Carson in that position shame on Hue today he lost that game today.

Listen........Shame on Hue for having Boller as our number 2 QB going into the season. Today clearly showed that this is Jason Campbell's team. As average as Cambell may have looked at times, I think many people (including myself) have under estimated how much that guy means to the Raiders. I'm not giving up on the team, but I don't think there is any way Palmer can duplicate the QB play of Cambell this season. He doesn't know the playbook or his teammates. Too much was made of the fact that Hue recruited Palmer at USC and was a WR coach for the Bengals. This may be a very rough 9 weeks. The offense doesn't resemble anything like it was the first 6 weeks with Campbell. Not even close! Sad
Shame on Hue? Do you think it was Hue's choice to bring Boller in?
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DHB and Hagan should be our starters. With Schilens Ford and Moore rotating in. Murphy needs to hand out water.
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:
Alzado77 wrote:
blancanieve wrote:
Hue messed up for putting Carson in that position shame on Hue today he lost that game today.

Listen........Shame on Hue for having Boller as our number 2 QB going into the season. Today clearly showed that this is Jason Campbell's team. As average as Cambell may have looked at times, I think many people (including myself) have under estimated how much that guy means to the Raiders. I'm not giving up on the team, but I don't think there is any way Palmer can duplicate the QB play of Cambell this season. He doesn't know the playbook or his teammates. Too much was made of the fact that Hue recruited Palmer at USC and was a WR coach for the Bengals. This may be a very rough 9 weeks. The offense doesn't resemble anything like it was the first 6 weeks with Campbell. Not even close! Sad

Yes. He knew him from Baltimore right?
SPaceGhost

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alzado77 wrote:
blancanieve wrote:

Once again I'm forced to disagree with a fellow RAIDERS fan. Palmer isn't Montana or Manning, but he is an ex-elite QB who showed a lot of poise for being thrown into a game down 21 into the 3rd QTR. I'm fully confident he can make this offense his own within a month. No doubt he won't have it down like JC does this year, but I can definitely see him being an upgrade this year in that he has better touch and accuracy than JC. Denver is a good place to start and bring the confidence level up, and give him a good test to see where he's at with the offense. The real test will be the following week vs SD, and if we can pull a win there then the team will be sky-high and rolling for the playoffs. The offense doesn't resemble anything like it was the first 6 weeks? I should hope not, and think it will be better. Cool
rodya

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll give the raiders a pass on this game. i expected them to lose simply because boller is that bad and palmer wasn't ready. we still shouldn't have gotten beaten so soundly but what do you expect when your starter throws 3 picks? how can you expect your d to overcome that? i excuse palmer because he NEVER should have seen the field today. really it's not a huge deal because the bolts lost so we are in the same position we were at the start of the game-1 game out and in desperate need of the bye to get healthy and get palmer more comfortable
Mr.Bob Dobalina

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:
Alzado77 wrote:
blancanieve wrote:

Did Hue make decisions on who to bring in when Al was here?
rodya

and one thing kyle boller should never see another snap in the nfl for the rest of his life. he flat out SUCKS
Jamethus92

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodya wrote:
and one thing kyle boller should never see another snap in the nfl for the rest of his life. he flat out SUCKS

Barring injury, he shouldn't. If there was a market out there for Kyle Boller's services, it is now nonexistent.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPaceGhost wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:
Raiiiiidersssss wrote:
The 4 best things about this week:

1. The chargers lost
2. KC and Denver won, which greatly reduces their chances of drafting Andrew Luck

3. Raiders GIVING up a 1st AND a 2nd for 3 INT's

4 Raiders getting SHUT OUT AT HOME !!!!

Thought equal time was fair...... Wink

I smell a sig bet, Cutler06... I'll even give you 6 points, what'd'ya say? Twisted Evil

Awww c'mon SpaceGhost...I MAY be annoying, but I am NOT stupid.... Wink

Jakuvious wrote:
KC's pass rush is fast. Manning's decision making is faster.
Ponyoffender96

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maaaaaaaaaaaaaan, at least we aint Colt fans. I feel for those guys. geez
RaisinBran

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Palmer looked pretty good aside from a couple throws. Two of his INTS didn't really seem like they were his fault. He can't catch the ball for the receivers... they have to make plays (Moore and Ford were terrible today).

You can tell that Palmer has good chemistry with DHB. They looked in sync despite limited time together.

On a side note, I'm getting tired of Murphy, he doesn't look like nearly the same player he was two years ago, and looks scared over the middle. He really doesn't have a role in our offense anymore and I can see why we tried to trade him.

Alzado77

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:
Alzado77 wrote:
blancanieve wrote:

Did Hue make decisions on who to bring in when Al was here?

I think Hue had input for sure. I don't think it's a coincidence the same year Hue came to the Raiders we bring in Boller. Don't get me wrong, I love Hue Jackson. I just think it was a bad decision to have Boller as the #2 QB and Al Davis is as much to blame as Hue. It is what it is and I hope Carson picks up the offense quickly.
tikitiger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any insight on McFaddens injury?
#4 South Carolina Gamecocks 11-2
We didn't make the BCS?
bigjohn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tikitiger wrote:
any insight on McFaddens injury?

He had a sprained right foot they choice too sit him he only had 3 carries.

God I cannot wait until the bye is over and we get some of our players back.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 56 of 57

Jump to: