Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

week 7 - Chiefs (2-3) at Raiders (4-2)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins?
The Raiders
61%
 61%  [ 48 ]
The Chiefs
15%
 15%  [ 12 ]
Tony Moeaki
23%
 23%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 78

RaiderX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been super impressed with DHB lately. See him make tough catches in tight spots and see the #85 show up. Sad that a terrible game like this overshadows his performance.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Tacos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LivingLegendWFC wrote:

Of course its not acceptable, but it is understandable. He doesnt know the playbook, hasnt worked with the WRs very much, and has been away from football for months, not to mention he is without our best player. Im not saying oh he didnt play bad today because he certainly did, im saying dont throw him under the bus after one poor half.

Oh, for sure. I'm not a fan of the Palmer trade but the guy can clearly make throws. Two weeks from now he could have 3 TD's and 0 ints and everyone will love him.

I just wonder how the Raider Nation will react if Palmer doesn't unrust well. We made the trade so we could win this year, what if it takes him until next year to be good?

People say Palmer is a pick 6 machine, I hate that this added feul to that [inappropriate/removed].
blancanieve

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The score does not indicate how well the D played today
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blancanieve wrote:
The score does not indicate how well the D played today

Only gave up 1 td

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
blancanieve

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Been super impressed with DHB lately. See him make tough catches in tight spots and see the #85 show up. Sad that a terrible game like this overshadows his performance.

DHB is our best receiver bottom line Ford drops to many passes and Moore plays well in spurts but he is a rookie
Speed_Wrench

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:

He is definitely turning the corner, and while being interviewed he was asked if he planned on any family or other leisure time during the bye he answered " I'll be here" meaning hes staying and working during this week off.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The picks early in the game set the tone for the game and Hue should of taken the 3 points early in the game
blancanieve

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe we got blanked today that bothers me cause Hue left points out there and gave the Chiefs confidence with his terrible game plan today.
NickButera

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like where we're headed. It was a bad day for sure, but we'll get better as time goes on. Just need to swallow this hard week and watch as the rest of the season unfolds for the better. I'd rather have Palmer and our team and coaches in our current situation than Tebow and Denver's team & coaches or Cassel and KC's team & coaches.

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
blancanieve

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hue messed up for putting Carson in that position shame on Hue today he lost that game today.
SPaceGhost

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blancanieve wrote:
Hue messed up for putting Carson in that position shame on Hue today he lost that game today.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with putting in Palmer today, think of it as just more practice and in an actual game-time setting. Boller may even have set a new standard for ishyness that I thought would belong to Trent Dilfer for centuries, to keep Boller on the field any longer and the fans might have gone lynch-mob on him and strung him up from the nearest goalpost. The less-enlightened fans will see the picks Palmer threw and say the sky is falling, just need knowledgeable fans to tell them whats up.

The Palmer Era officially starts November 6th. The Dude abides, dude. Cool
SilverNBlackFan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Props to the Chiefs. They caught us at the right time.
Alzado77

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blancanieve wrote:

Listen........Shame on Hue for having Boller as our number 2 QB going into the season. Today clearly showed that this is Jason Campbell's team. As average as Cambell may have looked at times, I think many people (including myself) have under estimated how much that guy means to the Raiders. I'm not giving up on the team, but I don't think there is any way Palmer can duplicate the QB play of Cambell this season. He doesn't know the playbook or his teammates. Too much was made of the fact that Hue recruited Palmer at USC and was a WR coach for the Bengals. This may be a very rough 9 weeks. The offense doesn't resemble anything like it was the first 6 weeks with Campbell. Not even close! Sad
Mando323

Location: When you lose the chase where you're dragged against your will From a Basement on a Hill
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:

Am beginning to love DHB. He is playing great and looks super confident out there.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God too many injures DMC and McCain going down was bad news were super thin at certain positions.

The QB plays by both QB were below bad 3 int a piece, 2 scores off bad passes we gave KC 14 points by our QB. We couldn't get anything going too get our offense going, loads of dead drives and we gave KC the ball off picks in good position too score.

The only good news from this week we have a bye week 8 before having too play Denver Broncos and the Charges.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 55 of 57

Jump to: