Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders[4-2] Vs Browns[2-3] - Raiders Win 24-17
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Wins On Sunday?
Raiders
93%
 93%  [ 60 ]
Browns
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 64

norcalraider510

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:14 pm    Post subject: Raiders[4-2] Vs Browns[2-3] - Raiders Win 24-17 Reply with quote

Raiders

Vs

Browns

Game Info

Game will be on CBS at 1:00 PM PT, 4:00 EST
The game will be announced by Marv Albert and Rich Gannon
The game will be @ the O.Co Coliseum

Game Centers

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011101607/2011/REG6/browns@raiders#menu=gameinfo

http://espn.go.com/nfl/conversation?gameId=311016013

Injuries

Raiders

Wednesday

Rock CartWright- Did Not Practice
Chimdi Chekwa- Did Not Practice
Richard Gordon- Did Not Practice
Rolando McClain- Did Not Practice
Marcel Reece- Did Not Practice
Matt Shaughnessy- Did Not Practice
Jason Campbell- Full
Matt Giordano- Full
Mike Mitchell- Full
Louis Murphy- Full
Brandon Myers- Full
Michael Huff- Limited
Chris Johnson- Limited
Samson Satele- Limited
Richard Seymour- Limited

Thursday

Rock CartWright- Did Not Practice
Chimdi Chekwa- Did Not Practice
Richard Gordon- Did Not Practice
Michael Huff- Did Not Practice
Chris Johnson- Did Not Practice
Marcel Reece- Did Not Practice
Matt Shaughnessy- Did Not Practice
Jason Campbell- Full
Matt Giordano- Full
Mike Mitchell- Full
Louis Murphy- Full
Brandon Myers- Full
Rolando McClain- Limited
Richard Seymour- Limited
Samson Satele- Limited

Friday

Rock CartWright- Questionable
Chimdi Chekwa- OUT
Richard Gordon- OUT
Rolando McClain- IN
Marcel Reece- Questionable
Matt Shaughnessy- OUT
Jason Campbell- IN
Matt Giordano- IN
Mike Mitchell- IN
Louis Murphy- IN
Brandon Myers- IN
Michael Huff- IN
Chris Johnson- OUT
Samson Satele- IN
Richard Seymour- IN

Browns

Wednesday

Joe Haden- Did Not Practice
Alex Mack- Did Not Practice
Josh Cribbs- Limited
Titus Brown- Limited
Tony Pashos- Limited
Eric Hagg- Full

Thursday

Joe Haden- Did Not Practice
Alex Mack- Did Not Practice
Eric Hagg- Full
Titus Brown- Limited
Josh Cribbs- Limited
Tony Pashos- Limited

Friday

Joe Haden- Questionable
Alex Mack- Questionable
Josh Cribbs- Questionable
Titus Brown- Questionable
Tony Pashos- Questionable
Eric Hagg- IN

Match Ups To Watch

Peyton Hillis Vs Raiders Front 7
- The Raiders are capable to stop the run when every they want, but this will be a big task when 2 top O-Linemen come to the O..... Joe Thomas and Alex Mack, For the raiders to win we have to stop Hillis and make Colt McCoy throw the football 40+ times.

Darren McFadden Vs Browns D
- Dmac is coming for you Browns, you cant stop him but you can contain him.....good luck, if the Browns stop Dmac our passing attack has to step up and attack the Browns

Raiders Receivers Vs Browns DB's
- Bey,Hagan,Ford,Boss,Moore,Chaz, and Murph's debut could be coming on Sunday, this is the 1st time Ever all these guys have been on the field together and they are looking very good, the Browns DB's lead by Joe Haden are going to have a tough match up but the Browns Corners are Good.

Josh Cribbs Vs Sebastian Janikowski
- Cribbs is one of the best KR/PR in the game and he can take it to the house any time, Lets not even play with him I hope Sebas boots all the Kickoffs out of bounds.

Players To Watch

Raiders

1- Darrius Heyward-Bey - DHB hasent had a bad game all season, lets see if he can keep it up

2- Rolando McClain- Can he step up ? McClain has had some bad game, horrible games, and good games, lets see if he can have a break out game

3- Rich & Kelly- The 2 beasts are going to have there hands full against Peyton Hillis, Hillis is a very physical runner that can run people over, to stop him we have to do 1 thing tackle his [inappropriate/removed]......something we havent done good this year

4- Jason Campbell- Plain and Simple he has to start playing well again, he has to go back to his August/September form and protect the football, make smart decisions and get rid of the ball quick

Browns

1-Peyton Hillis- He is a very physical runner with a high motor, he is very good and we need to stop him

2-Greg Little- I wanted him bad on draft day, he is one of the Browns best WR that is big, fast, and has good hands.

3-Colt McCoy- He can either win the game for the Browns or Loose the game for the Browns. If there run game is working he can be deadly if it isnt , bad things can happen to the browns

4- Joe Haden- He has been playing at a Pro-Bowl level and he is going to have his hands full vs one of our WR's, its going to be fun seeing him battle with our WR's

Twitter Notes

@Steve Corkran
Quote:
safety Michael Huff said he intends to give the ball he intercepted to seal the Raiders' victory over Texans to the Davis family.

@LeviDamien
Quote:
Confirmed by #NFL, @Raiders granted a one-game roster exemption for @TerrellePryor for this weekend vs #Browns:

@LeviDamien
Quote:
#Raiders will sell out Sun. Be part of the sea of black AD tribute vs Browns

@VittorioTafur
Quote:
Browns LB Scott Fujita said it's "mentally exhausting" preparing for all of #Raiders different formations and looks

@LeviDamien
Quote:
Prices for #Raiders vs #Browns game since Davis Passing are up 25%. Avg Price $117. Get in now for $57. All Deals Here: Prices for #Raiders vs #Browns game since Davis Passing are up 25%. Avg Price $117. Get in now for $57. All Deals Here: http://t.co/U8elL9ss

@ Steve Corkran

Quote:
#Raiders sell out three straight home games for first time since 2008 season, when first four sold out and were televised locally.

@ Vittorio Tafur

Quote:
LB Aaron Curry to start after one practice t.co/8O7dWcbI #Raiders

@ PGutierrezCSN
Quote:
"We believe it will be very special for people to enjoy the moment, in the moment." - @Raiders CEO Amy Trask, on celebrations planned Sunday

Browns @ Raiders Videos

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player-interviews/09000d5d82302e7f/Huff-Everybody-has-bought-in-to-playing-like-Raiders

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-around-the-league/09000d5d823019d3/Where-do-Raiders-go-from-here

http://www.raiders.com/media-vault/videos/Behind-the-Shield-Online-10-10-11/d86f9df3-28c4-4828-8fb9-912de955943c

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player-interviews/09000d5d8230ae52/Jackson-It-s-about-the-players

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-anatomy-of-a-play/09000d5d8230afc4/Week-5-Anatomy-Huff-Interception

http://www.nfl.com/videos/oakland-raiders/09000d5d82313f30/The-Raiders-resurgence-under-Jackson?module=HP11_content_stream

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-playbook/09000d5d8231a8b7/Playbook-Browns-vs-Raiders

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-previews/09000d5d8231710d/Week-6-Browns-vs-Raiders-Preview

Final

This is going to be a very good, tough, physical, and rough game, The Raiders must win this game and start to get on a roll. This is one of our "Win the Games that you are supposed to Win" games and we Must Win this game. Lets see if the Cleveland Browns can take the Heat

R.I.P Al Davis

Last edited by norcalraider510 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 13 times in total
pnies20

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys. My condolences about Al Davis. Great man.

I'm really hoping we start Buster Skrine at CB this week. He's a sleeper and runs a 4.2. If Sheldon Brown starts we're screwed. He's slow and he won't get much safety help.

My predicitions:

Browns
- Hillis 20 carries 80 yards 1 TD 4 rec. 25 yards
- Little 4 catches 50 yards
- TEs collaborate for 8 catches and a TD
- McCoy 19-35 190 yards 1 TD 1 INT
- Browns D with 2 sacks

Raiders
- McFadden 16 carries 115 yards 1 TD
- Denarius Moore 65 yard TD catch
- Raiders D with 3 sacks
- Campbell 22-32 250 yards 2 TDs 1 INT
- Sebas owns us and shuts down Cribbs

Unfortunately I don't see us winning this one

Raiders 30 Browns 20

MINGO ATE YO BABY!
raidersnation90

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pnies20 wrote:

I'm really hoping we start Buster Skrine at CB this week. He's a sleeper and runs a 4.2. If Sheldon Brown starts we're screwed. He's slow and he won't get much safety help.

My predicitions:

Browns
- Browns D with 2 sacks

Raiders
- Raiders D with 3 sacks

Raiders 30 Browns 20

very fair prediction. how do u think ur oline will do against our front 4

Adopt a Raider- Kevin boss- 48 catches, 850 yds, 7 tds
Catches-2...YDS-36...TD-
Cdubs14 on the sick Sig
Raiiiiidersssss

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MNtfLRYW0w
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see this game be great for both teams. I see Mcfadden having a above average game somewhere in the 20-25 carries 100 yds 1 td and 3 receptions 40 yds. I see our WR core production being spread out. With Moore and Bey each having about 4-5 catches for 65-80 yds and td between the two. Then Boss, Ford, Hagan and Schilens splitting the other catches.

Campbell should go for about 19=30 200 yds 2 TD 1 Int.

I expect our D to have two sacks and pick of colt one time. I think we hold Hillis to under 85 yds and McCoy for around 200 yds. Itll be closer because we get penalties.

Oakland 31-----Cleveland 21

big thanks to OakleyCap on the sig
BayArea07

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidersnation90 wrote:
pnies20 wrote:

My predicitions:

Browns
- Browns D with 2 sacks

Raiders
- Raiders D with 3 sacks

Raiders 30 Browns 20

I think Alex Mack will be out, and the right side of their offensive line has struggled all season. Hopefully we can take advantage.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BayArea07 wrote:
raidersnation90 wrote:
pnies20 wrote:

My predicitions:

Browns
- Browns D with 2 sacks

Raiders
- Raiders D with 3 sacks

Raiders 30 Browns 20

I think Alex Mack will be out, and the right side of their offensive line has struggled all season. Hopefully we can take advantage.

Haden may be out too with a sprained knee.

They also lost DE Marcus Bernard due to a motorcycle accident. He had 7.5 sacks last year.
Professor Oak

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have to hit them hard. Now is the time to attack. Confidence is high, motivation is high, and everyone is playing for Al. Not to mention we're playing at home.

On defense, I hope we continue to dial up the pressure. You guys see how much a difference this makes? 4 man rush can only do so much after a while. Mix it up and play aggressive to force McCoy into making bad decisions.
SilverNBlackFan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should win this one. I think we match up pretty well with them, and also I think the Raiders will feed off the emotion that will be flowing all throughout the Black whole. Hopefully we can get another sellout.

Hue will get the offense back on track, I see DMC having a huge game. The Browns secondary lacks speed, so I can also see one of our receivers getting deep on them, especially if Joe Haden (Beast) doesn't play. Jason Campbell needs step up his game. Dude has been very underwhelming these past couple weeks. I also want to see us get Kevin Boss more involved.

Defensively, our main focus will obviously be on stopping Peyton Hillis. But we usually do well against the big, bruiser type powerbacks like Hillis, so I'm not overly worried. We need to stop the run and force Colt McCoy and their young receiving core to beat us.
LivingLegendWFC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have to make sure we avoid a hangover after a very emotionally draining couple of days. The win over the Texans was great, and it could do a lot for this team, or it could give us an excuse to drop a game we should win. That win last week doesnt mean a thing if we come out flat this week. I think Hue is going to keep the team motivated and they will continue to play for Al.

I see DMC having a big day on the ground. He is going to be hungry and Hue is going to feed him early and often. I predict a rushing and receiving TD to go along with 125 yards. I also think Boss has his best day as a Raider yet.

On defense we need Big Sey to keep the defensive front playing well. There will be a lot of short drops and quick passes so they need to continue to get those hands up when they cant put pressure on McCoy. Tackling will also be important. Greg Little is expected to start and we have to bring him down because he can take over the game with his ability to gain YAC.

Overall I think we have the better team, its just going to come down to whether or not we do the typical Raider thing and come out uninspired. Like I said I dont think Hue is the type of guy that will let that happen.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If ever there was a "trap game", this is it. I like the Browns, I feel they're very talented and underrated. However, I feel we are much closer than they are to being a complete team and that we aren't even close to being satisfied after last week and the O will be rocking again.

Here's hoping for a lot more DMC than we saw last week. Just give Darren the rock and we typically win.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamethus92 wrote:
If ever there was a "trap game", this is it. I like the Browns, I feel they're very talented and underrated. However, I feel we are much closer than they are to being a complete team and that we aren't even close to being satisfied after last week and the O will be rocking again.

Here's hoping for a lot more DMC than we saw last week. Just give Darren the rock and we typically win.

Exactly!
Ponyoffender96

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pnies20 wrote:

My predicitions:

Browns
- Browns D with 2 sacks

Raiders
- Raiders D with 3 sacks

Raiders 30 Browns 20

I'm happy you chose the Raiders to win, but c'mon it's not like you're playing the Pats. Vs the Pats I could understand someone saying"I don't see us winning this game". Oakland is very good, and probably the most physical/physically gifted team in the NFL. But they are also the most undisciplined team bar none. Ya never know. Ya gotta have faith in your team homie lol But yeah I see the Raiders winning vs the Browns. I don't see Hillis being a factor in the game, nor do I think the 6'1 Colt McCoy will be able to play good with the Tall Dlinemen in his grill all day. with or without Mack Oaklands interior poses nightmares to anyone. I hope that Haden plays because I think he's the next big thing for CB's, I think Denarius Moore is that for WR's. I wanna see that matchup.
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin
Pierre Desir
pnies20

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BayArea07 wrote:
raidersnation90 wrote:
pnies20 wrote:

My predicitions:

Browns
- Browns D with 2 sacks

Raiders
- Raiders D with 3 sacks

Raiders 30 Browns 20

Pretty sure Alex Mack will play. Our OL is the big question right now. They would be the key to us winning. If they have an amazing game, we could pull it out but I doubt it. Our rookie guards are killing us.

MINGO ATE YO BABY!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 1 of 48

Jump to: