Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Woodson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bpinsky33

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: Woodson Reply with quote

Did you hear he signed the Franchise offer today.

that is awsome for the Chiefs the Raiders are already in a very bad cap situation after the Portter and Moss deal, now Woodson just signed a one year 10.5 million dollar deal. This means that the Oakland will need to make some serious cuts just to get down to the March 1st number. To add on that they need money to sign draft picks and they hoped to pick up a CB. Now they are weak at LB they have Woodson but now they will have to let Bucanhan walk they might end up needing to cut Sapp or Washingon.

I love Charles Woodson, he finally screwed over the Raiders. And they deserved it after screwing him for so many years.
KC Warpaint

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they are about $15.7 million over the cap, and that does not include Porter or Moss's deals...

I never thought i would say this but kudo's to woodson and his agent for calling the raiders bluff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: