Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 3: Jets (2-0) vs Raiders (1-1)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:20 am    Post subject: Week 3: Jets (2-0) vs Raiders (1-1) Reply with quote

I wish this game was Sunday night but I'll take the Jets 1st road game vs the Raiders offensive power. Imo, the Jets typically don't close out games well. I expect the Raiders to fall in a very competitive game.
uncraiders20

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like this, time to move on, we lost, oh well, you don't win superbowls in week 2. lets move on and focus on the jets. I think it should be a competitve game. Jets don't have a big run game so we shouldn't have to worry too much about being gashed big time there. now can we stop the jets receivers? hopefully our coaches come up with a better defensive game plan and our d redeems themselves. Either way, i say close game, we win or lose by 3, i'm saying win
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont see any reason right now we shouldnt win this game. They may slow our offense down a bit. But they shouldnt be able to score that much. Average QB and no run game so far. Also thier best OL is likely out.
Oaktown

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
I dont see any reason right now we shouldnt win this game. They may slow our offense down a bit. But they shouldnt be able to score that much. Average QB and no run game so far. Also thier best OL is likely out.

Slow down a bit.. Jets have been one of the better teams in the AFC the last few years.

Raiders will need to play a good game to win. They need to force a few turnovers and make them count. I hope the game is sold out they need the fan support on Sunday.
NickButera

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty excited to see how Hue gameplans against Rex Ryan. Our offense vs their defense could lead to any number of different outcomes.

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
McFadden#20=MVP

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm predicting an upset raiders will win 27-21 I think this is a good match up for us, we do particularly well against teams who don't have elite QB's
See you later... McFadden#20=MVP will lead us to the playoffs for the first time since 2002!
One nation...Raidernation!
big_palooka

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickButera wrote:
I'm pretty excited to see how Hue gameplans against Rex Ryan. Our offense vs their defense could lead to any number of different outcomes.

This. But I'm more interested to see how the defense bounces back after what happened in 30 minutes on Sunday.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to see if we are finally able to get our running game going against a good defense. We always seem to get shut down when we play stout defenses.
Jamethus92

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Jets are another team that can win in a shoot-out. That's not how we should approach this game. We need to run the ball, play better defensively (looking at you CJ) and protect Campbell from Rex's blitz schemes. Our front 7 has to show up against Green and LT because I have a feeling Santonio will be torching CJ all day long.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most likely the best center in the NFL wont be playing.

I also thinknthat we can Wi. This game
RaiderX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teams like Cleveland and Detroit jumped on them early last year. Neither could hold the lead down and the Jets came back.

Biggest problem has been the defense in the 2nd half.

Points given up in the 1st half combined: 6

Points given up in the 2nd half combined: 55

Don't know if its a fatigue issue or mentality or what but it needs to get fixed.

Shouldn't be a very high scoring game.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.

Last edited by RaiderX on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
lilcrazycat1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dustin keller will be a problem for us
Comit2Xcelence

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My opinion on why we give up 50 more pointsin the 2nd half is due to our predictability. We form a game plan, which to chuck's credit works well. Then the opposing team makes adjustments knowing the raiders wont
lilcrazycat1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope the team remembers the last time the jets came to oak n jafungus was our qb n sanchez was eating hot dogs on the side line .. They better light a fire n pick up a huge upset
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oaktown wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:

Slow down a bit.. Jets have been one of the better teams in the AFC the last few years.

Raiders will need to play a good game to win. They need to force a few turnovers and make them count. I hope the game is sold out they need the fan support on Sunday.

Thats fine. But if our offense and defense plays an entire four quarters I still believe we will be the better team.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60  Next
Page 1 of 60

Jump to: