Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Bolts Talk! (v. 1): Your SD Tourism Guide
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Duffman57


Joined: 20 Jan 2009
Posts: 8268
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iLikeDefense wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
So any Aztec fans here?


Yay, Aztecs! haha


Sorta kinda, they've been my 2nd team for a while now, and pretty much my basketball school until Oregon just decided that they weren't gonna lose in basketball anymore.


haha Its all good. College basketball is a sport where you can have multiple teams. I grew up a UNC and Michigan fan but I went to SDSU, so my allegiance is with them for the most part.


Yeah, i grew up in SD, and always went to Aztec football and basketball games, then when i went to Oregon, i realized how bad we sucked at basketball, and kept rooting for SDSU in basketball.

I dont follow basketball nearly as much as i do football, but its definitely fun to watch, the few times i do watch it.
_________________

Rammy da best sigmaker of all time!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iLikeDefense


Joined: 03 Jan 2010
Posts: 2531
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
So any Aztec fans here?


Yay, Aztecs! haha


Sorta kinda, they've been my 2nd team for a while now, and pretty much my basketball school until Oregon just decided that they weren't gonna lose in basketball anymore.


haha Its all good. College basketball is a sport where you can have multiple teams. I grew up a UNC and Michigan fan but I went to SDSU, so my allegiance is with them for the most part.


Yeah, i grew up in SD, and always went to Aztec football and basketball games, then when i went to Oregon, i realized how bad we sucked at basketball, and kept rooting for SDSU in basketball.

I dont follow basketball nearly as much as i do football, but its definitely fun to watch, the few times i do watch it.


Ah makes sense. Shoot if I went to Oregon and with the way Football is played there, I'd be more interested too. Well, let's hope we can beat Zona and make it to our 1st Elite 8 and Final 4 (might be getting ahead of myself).
_________________

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Duffman57


Joined: 20 Jan 2009
Posts: 8268
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boltstrikes wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
So any Aztec fans here?


Yay, Aztecs! haha


Sorta kinda, they've been my 2nd team for a while now, and pretty much my basketball school until Oregon just decided that they weren't gonna lose in basketball anymore.


haha Its all good. College basketball is a sport where you can have multiple teams. I grew up a UNC and Michigan fan but I went to SDSU, so my allegiance is with them for the most part.


This guy is my favorite Denver fan.


Wait he's a Denver Fan.....

BURN HER!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sglyFwTjfDU
_________________

Rammy da best sigmaker of all time!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iLikeDefense


Joined: 03 Jan 2010
Posts: 2531
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
So any Aztec fans here?


Yay, Aztecs! haha


Sorta kinda, they've been my 2nd team for a while now, and pretty much my basketball school until Oregon just decided that they weren't gonna lose in basketball anymore.


haha Its all good. College basketball is a sport where you can have multiple teams. I grew up a UNC and Michigan fan but I went to SDSU, so my allegiance is with them for the most part.


This guy is my favorite Denver fan.


Wait he's a Denver Fan.....

BURN HER!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sglyFwTjfDU


lolol

MP..classic!
_________________

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boltstrikes


Moderator
Joined: 15 Feb 2006
Posts: 6154
Location: LA MIRADA, CA
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of you young guys please make me a gif of Avril Lavignes new music video where she meows with four back up dancers.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iLikeDefense


Joined: 03 Jan 2010
Posts: 2531
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stay safe fellow San Diegans
_________________

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jonezy


Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Posts: 3183
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Guys, quick question here.

Myself and Friend of mine (die hard Chargers fan) will be going to the Rams Chargers game week 12, just want to know from some of you locals the hotel i think we are staying in is Best Western (411 Hotel Circle) it says its close to Qualcomm, is it actually? And is there some decent night life and retaurants in that area? One last thing, how far approximatly is it from the airport? Thanks guys, any other info would be great Very Happy

Cheers
_________________

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26
Page 26 of 26

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group