Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Bolts Talk! (v. 1): Your SD Tourism Guide
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iLikeDefense

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any other San Diegans doing the Tough Mudder this weekend?

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.
Neutral

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That moment you feel like a monster...

Have a couple boxes and some bird seed in the garage..
Find both have been chewed into and there are turds and debris laying nearby..
Set a mousetrap..
Catch a mouse..
Discover recently-caught mouse..
..and there's another mouse sitting next to the dead mouse with a sad and scared look in its eyes..
UGH!
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As they say amongst the Dalek, "exterminate!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reached the fantasy championship.

How does everyone fell about Keenan Allen going against the Broncos tonight?

He's put up some nice games, definitely hard to bench. Although the Broncos have allowed a lot of passing yard less since Woody and Von have been back typically it hasn't be allowed to the #1 WR but to a bunch of recovering players. Allen would at least need to have 8 catches 85+ yards 1TD for me to start him. It's certainly posable but is it likely?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marktheshark wrote:
Reached the fantasy championship.

How does everyone fell about Keenan Allen going against the Broncos tonight?

He's put up some nice games, definitely hard to bench. Although the Broncos have allowed a lot of passing yard less since Woody and Von have been back typically it hasn't be allowed to the #1 WR but to a bunch of recovering players. Allen would at least need to have 8 catches 85+ yards 1TD for me to start him. It's certainly posable but is it likely?

This game, because our D is so bad, will end up in a shootout so there should be plenty of chances for Allen to make plays. Last time they played though he was 4 for 41, his worst game since becoming the starter.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Guys, I need your help.

I'm one of the three Lions Forum Moderators, and recently we have all been informed of the devastating news that one of our best veteran posters, Stylish313, has been diagnosed with terminal cancer around the same time of the birth of his 4th son last month. All of his 4 boys are very young. The cancer started in his stomach, and has spread to his lungs. It's stage 4, and while they had him sedated to try to do what they could, they're waking him up enough so that he can communicate because there's nothing left they can do for him.

You can get a full update on the story and his status in the Lions Forum.

I'm going to visit him in the hospital in a day or two. I'd like to have an opportunity to share with him how much love and support can come out of his FootballsFuture family. Please take a moment out of your day to drop by the Lions forum and share a post that I can read to him while visiting him in the hospital. A kind word, a memory of him on the forum, anything you think that will boost his spirits. It's a rough time for him and his family, and every little show of support will do a lot to boost his morale and give him strength to fight this cancer.

Check out the Stylish313 thread here.
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so everyone knows, Stylish313 (Glen) was laid to rest today. His mom sent me a message this morning and said that he looked very peaceful. She felt comfortable knowing that he's no longer in pain.

I'll write up some stuff about Stylish313 sometime soon. We'll have a full time memorial thread stickied at the top of the Lions Forum for him. We'll also add a Stylish313 award to the Lionys (or something similar) that LionsFTW will help me with.

On behalf of the Lions Forum I'd like to thank all of you who have stopped by to support Stylish313, his family, and his fellow Lions Forum posters. Thanks, guys.
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had seen the thread but not the post in here. Sorry to hear for the loss and I can't imagine the grief of his family. It is truly heart-breaking. My condolences to all you Lions fans who have known him for so long and to his family who has to deal with the loss. Stylish was always a great poster, and his presence will truly be missed.

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Duffman57

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
Just so everyone knows, Stylish313 (Glen) was laid to rest today. His mom sent me a message this morning and said that he looked very peaceful. She felt comfortable knowing that he's no longer in pain.

I'll write up some stuff about Stylish313 sometime soon. We'll have a full time memorial thread stickied at the top of the Lions Forum for him. We'll also add a Stylish313 award to the Lionys (or something similar) that LionsFTW will help me with.

On behalf of the Lions Forum I'd like to thank all of you who have stopped by to support Stylish313, his family, and his fellow Lions Forum posters. Thanks, guys.

Same as Jammer, i saw the thread but never got a chance to post in it. I never really had any interraction with Stylish but its really horrible to see anyone go through this, let alone a great guy who was a father especially with young kids. Prayers go out to both Stylish and his family, and everyone who knew him, on here or in person.

Rammy da best sigmaker of all time!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
iLikeDefense

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So any Aztec fans here?

iLikeDefense

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iLikeDefense wrote:
So any Aztec fans here?

Yay, Aztecs! haha

Duffman57

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iLikeDefense wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
So any Aztec fans here?

Yay, Aztecs! haha

Sorta kinda, they've been my 2nd team for a while now, and pretty much my basketball school until Oregon just decided that they weren't gonna lose in basketball anymore.

Rammy da best sigmaker of all time!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
iLikeDefense

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
So any Aztec fans here?

Yay, Aztecs! haha

Sorta kinda, they've been my 2nd team for a while now, and pretty much my basketball school until Oregon just decided that they weren't gonna lose in basketball anymore.

haha Its all good. College basketball is a sport where you can have multiple teams. I grew up a UNC and Michigan fan but I went to SDSU, so my allegiance is with them for the most part.

Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iLikeDefense wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
So any Aztec fans here?

Yay, Aztecs! haha

haha Its all good. College basketball is a sport where you can have multiple teams. I grew up a UNC and Michigan fan but I went to SDSU, so my allegiance is with them for the most part.

This guy is my favorite Denver fan.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boltstrikes wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
So any Aztec fans here?

Yay, Aztecs! haha

This guy is my favorite Denver fan.

I think I'm everyone's fav. Denver fan. Laughing perhaps its due to the teams I like or because I was born n raised in SD.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 25 of 26

Jump to: