You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFC East Discussion Thread Vol. 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 98, 99, 100  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GEE MEN wrote:
So the NFL Network had Jerry Jones on and asked football fans to ask questions...I've never laughed so hard... It's the curse or Landry and Jimmy Johnson. That organization will remain a joke as long as Jerruh owns the team.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/askjerryjones?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^hashtag

http://www.foxsports.com/buzzer/story/ask-jerry-jones-hashtag-goes-horribly-for-dallas-cowboys-owner-nfl-112515

this is incredible Laughing
bagh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GEE MEN wrote:
So the NFL Network had Jerry Jones on and asked football fans to ask questions...I've never laughed so hard... It's the curse or Landry and Jimmy Johnson. That organization will remain a joke as long as Jerruh owns the team.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/askjerryjones?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^hashtag

http://www.foxsports.com/buzzer/story/ask-jerry-jones-hashtag-goes-horribly-for-dallas-cowboys-owner-nfl-112515

Lets all be thankful for the fact that the Eagles and the Cowboys are a joke this year. I would make fun of the Redskins too but that would be like beating on your retarded cousin. It's just not right.
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't ask for a better day for the Giants. Both rivals get blown out. We need to take car of business on Sunday and start staking our claim to this division.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This division is pathetic. The Giants could have it wrapped up with a win on Sunday... with a 6-5 record. The Eagles have quit on Chip. Dallas isn't going anywhere, especially with Romo out again. It's between us and the Redskins.

scar988 wrote:
I'm of the belief the best QB in NY right now (July 2017) is Geno Smith.

SMH
minutemancl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HDsportsfan wrote:
Soon.... Razz

Laughing

1st yr head coaches rarely see success their 1st yr, if at all.
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

minutemancl wrote:
HDsportsfan wrote:
Soon.... Razz

Laughing

I'm sure he was referring to Dallas's imminent elimination from playoff contention. Wink

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just don't get why Dallas would be made the favorites in that game. All it did was tick off the Panthers Laughing
Acgott

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the news forum. Too good not to repost
GTURBULENTBLUE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Acgott"]From the news forum. Too good not to repost
[/quote
Was there anybody besides me thinking Tony Frail was walking away from that game uninjured
HDsportsfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
minutemancl wrote:
HDsportsfan wrote:
Soon.... Razz

Laughing

I'm sure he was referring to Dallas's imminent elimination from playoff contention. Wink

Laughing Tongue in cheek fellas...tongue in cheek.

That's why you won't see me get to cocky or go overboard with confidence. To easy to have your backside handed to ya.

Not sure what's worse tho, not having your starting QB and losing or having your starting QB and still lose. Either way, somebody has to win tis division. But I think it's safe to say no matter who gets in won't last to long.

As far as Romo goes (me not being an Ortho guy) you'd think surgery would be the best option at this point. Or super glue. Laughing

------------------------------------------------------
TheGreeK1973

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bagh wrote:
GEE MEN wrote:

Lets all be thankful for the fact that the Eagles and the Cowboys are a joke this year. I would make fun of the Redskins too but that would be like beating on your retarded cousin. It's just not right.

How did that "retared cousin" look to you yesterday? Very Happy
GMENNATION

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No other way to say it than this was a crushing loss. We all knew the deal: if we can't beat the skins and eagles, then we aren't going to the playoffs.

The Redskins played well but we lost this game, they did not win it. I mean the offense was just atrocious. There is no other way around it. Idk what Randle was doing out there. Maybe he couldn't get his footing on the wet grass? He looks like he's in slow motion. I think he sealed his fate. We will not attempt to re-sign him.

Now we move onto the Jets in a 100% must-win situation and I'm sorry but I don't think we match up well at all. I don't see how we can possibly move the ball on them. At this point I say screw it; let Nicks line up on the outside and see if he can win some individual match-ups. Let Randle play around in the slot a bit.

The road to the playoffs has to include upsetting CAR or MIN. I just don't see how we get in any other way.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if the Giants don't win the division, my hope is that Matt Cassell leads the Cowboys in to an incredible run to make the playoffs, hands the ball back to Romo for the playoff game and have Romo choke another playoff game away. That is my consolation prize. Mad

Desperado82 wrote:
I will never defend Romo again. I'm done. We may only have a shot at the playoffs or what have you because of him, but he will NEVER put us over the hump.
GTURBULENTBLUE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Romo's on the Siiddee-lineeeeees
We've seen this all a 1000 times ,
And I'm sorry "Dallas" 4 breakin' your heart
It's doesn't matter clearly........like
tony#tearingapart

.... Cool
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad day for our playoff hopes... means we'll probably win. Since anytime we have a good NFC East day we blow our game. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 99 of 100

Jump to: