Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFC East Thread - last page Josh Freeman - Giants
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
Dallas d looks good.
yes, because the Giants OL is suspect and David Wilson is the most fumbling running back I've ever seen Laughing

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PSID412

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Wilson = Tiki Barber 2.0

^ Awesome sig by Mike23md
MikeT14

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite causing 6 TOs, the Cowboys did still allow 31 points and only a 5 point victory. I'm sure they're happy, but they can't be ecstatic.

- mike23md on the sig!
TheGreeK1973

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After seeing two great games in Atlanta vs NO and then SF vs GB, last nights Giants vs Boys hurt my eyes. seriously 6 TO by the Giants? And they still lost by only 5?
TheGreeK1973

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After seeing two great games in Atlanta vs NO and then SF vs GB, last nights Giants vs Boys hurt my eyes. seriously 6 TO by the Giants? And they still lost by only 5?
TheGreeK1973

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGreeK1973 wrote:

Exactly how I felt. Like Going from watching Pro games back to Div 3 shenanigans Laughing
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles have a terrible secondary. I think RG3 to Robinson deep happens a couple times tonight

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-1 Tackle
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian23 wrote:
Woz wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Brian23 wrote:
I'm confused. Cruz can salsa but Morris can't do his homerun celebration? What.

Yeah that's absolutely ridiculous. It's not like Morris is using a prop or Something Confused

They clarified that as long as the player isn't doing towards an opposing player, they can have a victory celebration.

The biggest one that they didn't address when they originally announced it: the Lambeau Leap.

Than why name his move in the release? The Home Run celebration was a named part of it. :/

Not sure. As I said, they ignored one of the biggest in the Leap. It was a stupid mistake that the NFL quickly walked back.
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Vick got beaten to spreads again last night. I don't see how he makes it through a season healthy.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lavar703

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Michael Vick got beaten to spreads again last night. I don't see how he makes it through a season healthy.

I don't care who they have on their OL or at QB, nobody, I mean nobody on a 53-man roster can keep this pace up. The Eagles are going to be drained by the end of the season if Kelly Doesn't make some adjustments. This isn't a college roster where he can sit down a couple tired blue-chippers and replace them with other blue-chippers. I honestly think he's back down in the college ranks in a year or two....
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dbhjT?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nfl

Tony Romo is going to take pain shots before this weeks game vs. St Louis. I think it's safe to say he and Vick will struggle with injuries as the year goes on and RG3 will continue to get more healthy and our offense will continue to improve every week. We definitely need a win this week, but long term, I still think we're the best team in the division. Everyone just has to get on the same page!

NoFlyZone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dbhjT?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nfl

Tony Romo is going to take pain shots before this weeks game vs. St Louis. I think it's safe to say he and Vick will struggle with injuries as the year goes on and RG3 will continue to get more healthy and our offense will continue to improve every week. We definitely need a win this week, but long term, I still think we're the best team in the division. Everyone just has to get on the same page!

Romo didn't take a pain shot before the game.. and he played very well throughout. Injury isn't a concern with him.

^ made by CalhounLambeau
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoFlyZone wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Romo didn't take a pain shot before the game.. and he played very well throughout. Injury isn't a concern with him.
That's good in was just going off of what was reported.

I can't believe how bad the NFCE is. You guys are the only team with a winning record right now... Confused

I never saw that coming this offseason! Shocked

atran35

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way too early to count out any teams. The Giants were notorious for slow starts then coming back and winning the SuperBowl.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Page 48 of 55

Jump to: