Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

La Liga Thread (Scandal at Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
yankee0724


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 19815
Location: RIP Tito
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least he didn't screw up this penalty call...
_________________
UofMfan909 wrote:
also, yankee.. you usually have pretty good taste in things

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dhunt2402


Moderator
Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 22783
Location: The District
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sevilla up already trolololol
_________________

Deadpulse on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
o_0


Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 4938
Location: UCSB
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Di Maria is just so damn inconsistent. I mean some days he looks so brilliant, but then days like today..... Confused
_________________

✰★✰ In Harbaugh We Trust ✰★✰
BP wrote:
One late season surge and postseason run doesn't make Kaep a better QB than Carson Palmer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
o_0


Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 4938
Location: UCSB
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So apparently you can just straight up bear hug players so they can't get to headers without conceding a penalty? Cool Rolling Eyes
_________________

✰★✰ In Harbaugh We Trust ✰★✰
BP wrote:
One late season surge and postseason run doesn't make Kaep a better QB than Carson Palmer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SUfbondarebound


Joined: 09 Dec 2005
Posts: 6924
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best played game since the Barca draw last fall. Can't believe Trochowski, who's basically been a disappointment since he got here, scored the winner. Never thought a 2nd minute goal would be enough. Fantastic performance. We should be able to get back to competing for the 4th CL spot again.

GTFO Pepe. Such a clown.
_________________


11/16/2008 = The Return to SU Football Glory Begins
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Patro14


Joined: 10 Jun 2008
Posts: 9244
Location: South America
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to see Mourinho's presser, like now.
_________________
Soy del barrio de La Boca
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yankee0724


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 19815
Location: RIP Tito
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUfbondarebound wrote:
Best played game since the Barca draw last fall. Can't believe Trochowski, who's basically been a disappointment since he got here, scored the winner. Never thought a 2nd minute goal would be enough. Fantastic performance. We should be able to get back to competing for the 4th CL spot again.

GTFO Pepe. Such a clown.


...There's a non Barca/Madrid/Villarreal fan in here?

Awesome.
_________________
UofMfan909 wrote:
also, yankee.. you usually have pretty good taste in things

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SUfbondarebound


Joined: 09 Dec 2005
Posts: 6924
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yankee0724 wrote:
SUfbondarebound wrote:
Best played game since the Barca draw last fall. Can't believe Trochowski, who's basically been a disappointment since he got here, scored the winner. Never thought a 2nd minute goal would be enough. Fantastic performance. We should be able to get back to competing for the 4th CL spot again.

GTFO Pepe. Such a clown.


...There's a non Barca/Madrid/Villarreal fan in here?

Awesome.


Yeah, unfortunately Sevilla didn't give me a whole lot to talk about last season. Negredo seems to have gotten his mojo back and the defense is a bit more stable now. Expecting to be back in Europe next season.
_________________


11/16/2008 = The Return to SU Football Glory Begins
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yankee0724


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 19815
Location: RIP Tito
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freaking Tońo.

He's been great between the sticks for Granada. If we don't come away with 3, it's ALL because of him.
_________________
UofMfan909 wrote:
also, yankee.. you usually have pretty good taste in things

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yankee0724


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 19815
Location: RIP Tito
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XAVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_________________
UofMfan909 wrote:
also, yankee.. you usually have pretty good taste in things

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ElReyDeLosReyes


Joined: 14 Feb 2009
Posts: 9598
Location: University of Michigan
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to win this game.

Arbeloa sucks. Would rather have Nani at RB.
_________________

yankee0724 wrote:
My team is based heavily off of Mourinho at Madrid.
^ FC Barcelona Fan ^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 44349
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElReyDeLosReyes wrote:
Nice to win this game.

Arbeloa sucks. Would rather have Nani at RB.


Don't know why he's starting in all honesty.
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ElReyDeLosReyes


Joined: 14 Feb 2009
Posts: 9598
Location: University of Michigan
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly wrote:
ElReyDeLosReyes wrote:
Nice to win this game.

Arbeloa sucks. Would rather have Nani at RB.


Don't know why he's starting in all honesty.


Coentrao is still banned.
_________________

yankee0724 wrote:
My team is based heavily off of Mourinho at Madrid.
^ FC Barcelona Fan ^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SUfbondarebound


Joined: 09 Dec 2005
Posts: 6924
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trochowski!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic patience. Totally deserved goal.
_________________


11/16/2008 = The Return to SU Football Glory Begins
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 44349
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElReyDeLosReyes wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
ElReyDeLosReyes wrote:
Nice to win this game.

Arbeloa sucks. Would rather have Nani at RB.


Don't know why he's starting in all honesty.


Coentrao is still banned.


How long the ban.
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 98 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group