Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Scrabble Watch: 2011 edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eagles_808

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo J-ALL-DAY, you can go ahead and open up a "2012 Scrabble Watch thread" whenever you like (unless you want yours truly to do it). When you do, make sure you post the link to previous threads (including last year and the other ones you had) and post the 2011 stats like you did above on this page. Thanks.
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, the play Coleman knocked Nnamdi out of the way wasn't on him. Coleman was covering him and Nnamdi just tried to make the tackle. His four TDs he allowed were two to Cruz, one to Marshall, and one to Burress. Cruz got one jump ball, then in the 2nd game I think Nnamdi thought they were running a zone and let Cruz get behind him and recovered too late. The Burress catch was first ruled incomplete but over turned after it was challenged.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808, I'm on my phone right now but I'll make one in a hour or so.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
No, the play Coleman knocked Nnamdi out of the way wasn't on him. Coleman was covering him and Nnamdi just tried to make the tackle. His four TDs he allowed were two to Cruz, one to Marshall, and one to Burress. Cruz got one jump ball, then in the 2nd game I think Nnamdi thought they were running a zone and let Cruz get behind him and recovered too late. The Burress catch was first ruled incomplete but over turned after it was challenged.

Ok, I had the players right, just the situations were wrong. I knew it was two to Cruz, one to BMarsh and one to Plaxico.

Eagles_808 wrote:
Yup, Cruz had two, Plaxico had that one, and the final was by Brandon Marshall on a very nice grab as well (iIrc).

Eagles_808

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Eagles_808, I'm on my phone right now but I'll make one in a hour or so.

Yeah dude, that's cool.
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, to be honest neither of Cruz's TDs should have happened nor the Burress one handed dive catch but you can't do nothing about it. Marshall just made a good play but Nnamdi turned around the wrong way. But after that play he owned Marshall all game. Finally I don't know if Asante got hurt or not, but I saw him lined up in the left side for some plays.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Page 23 of 23

Jump to: