Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

LFFFKL 2011 - Select Keepers by July 10th!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RyanFuller003


Moderator
Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Posts: 20181
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:43 pm    Post subject: LFFFKL 2011 - Select Keepers by July 10th!! Reply with quote

Old thread got up to 100 pages, so it had to be taken down as per site rules. A link to the old thread:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=405330

And a link to the draft thread:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=454963

Lions Forum Fantasy Football Keeper League



Members:
Suh Nami (Jrugges)
Howell Knuckleheads (Football Phreak)
Sllim Pickens (Sllim Pickens)
Team detfan782004 (detfan782004)
I WILL RULE YOU (Detroitlions703)
Mad Mayhew's Maniacs (RyanFuller003)
Motor City Machine Guns (LionsFan630)
Gisele's All Stars (X_Factor_40)
TL's Evil Empire (TL-TwoWinsAway)
Josh OchoCinco (LionsFTW)
Menace to Society (Stylish313)
1King (1King)


Round 1:
1. Suh Nami (Jrugges) - Brandon Lloyd WR
2. Howell Knuckleheads - Dwayne Bowe WR
3. Team detfan782004 - Anquan Boldin WR
4. I WILL RULE YOU - Dallas Clark TE
5. Mad Mayhew's Maniacs (Fuller) - Jeremy Maclin WR
6. Sllim Pickens - Wes Welker WR
7. Motor City Machine Guns (630) - Deangelo Williams RB
8. Gisele's All Stars (X) - Knowshon Moreno RB
9. Howell Knuckleheads - Shonn Greene RB
10. TL's Evil Empire - Marshawn Lynch RB
11. Howell Knuckleheads - Percy Harvin WR
12. Josh OchoCinco (LionsFTW) - AJ Green WR

Round 2:
13. Suh Nami (Jrugges) - Chris Wells RB
14. Menace to Society - BenJarvus Green-Ells RB
15. Team detfan782004 - Steve Johnson WR
16. I WILL RULE YOU - Santonio Holmes WR
17. Mad Mayhew's Maniacs (Fuller) - Santana Moss WR
18. 1King - Jason Witten TE
19. Motor City Machine Guns (630) - Kenny Britt WR
20. Gisele's All Stars (X) - Mario Manningham WR
21. Sllim Pickens - Sidney Rice WR
22. Sllim Pickens - Big Ben QB
23. Team detfan782004 - Sam Bradford QB
24. Josh OchoCinco (LionsFTW) - Austin Collie WR

Round 3:
25. Suh Nami (Jrugges) - Cedric Benson RB
26. Menace to Society - Brandon Pettigrew TE
27. Team detfan782004 - Mark Ingram RB
28. Howell Knuckleheads - Daniel Thomas RB
29. Sllim Pickens - Steve Smith (CAR) WR
30. 1King - Julio Jones WR
31. Motor City Machine Guns (630) - Ryan Grant RB
32. Gisele's All Stars (X) - Davone Bess WR
33. Sllim Pickens - Jonathon Stewart RB
34. Team detfan782004 - Mike Thomas WR
35. 1King - Andre Roberts WR
36. Josh OchoCinco (LionsFTW) - Joseph Addai RB

Round 4:
37. Suh Nami (Jrugges) - Jimmy Graham TE
38. Menace to Society - Lance Moore WR
39. 1King - Kellen Winslow TE
40. I WILL RULE YOU - Matthew Stafford QB
41. Mad Mayhew's Maniacs (Fuller) - Owen Daniels TE
42. TL's Evil Empire - Pierre Garcon WR
43. Motor City Machine Guns (630) - Mike Sims-Walker WR
44. Gisele's All Stars (X) - Mike Tolbert RB
45. I WILL RULE YOU - CJ Spiller RB
46. TL's Evil Empire - Joe Flacco QB
47. Menace to Society - Nate Burleson WR
48. Josh OchoCinco (LionsFTW) - Dustin Keller TE

Round 5:
49. Suh Nami (Jrugges) - Braylon Edwards WR
50. Menace to Society - Tim Hightower RB
51. Team detfan782004 - Fred Jackson RB
52. I WILL RULE YOU - Ryan Williams RB
53. Mad Mayhew's Maniacs (Fuller) - Johnny Knox WR
54. Howell Knuckleheads - Roy Williams WR
55. Motor City Machine Guns (630) - Jacoby Ford WR
56. Gisele's All Stars (X) - James Starks RB
57. Sllim Pickens - Pitt D
58. Mad Mayhew's Maniacs (Fuller) - Pierre Thomas RB
59. Team detfan782004 - Michael Crabtree WR
60. Josh OchoCinco (LionsFTW) - Malcom Floyd WR

Round 6:
61. Suh Nami (Jrugges) - Kevin Kolb QB
62. Menace to Society - Philly D
63. Sllim Pickens - Greg Olsen TE
64. I WILL RULE YOU - Greg Little WR
65. Mad Mayhew's Maniacs (Fuller) - Brandon Jacobs RB
66. TL's Evil Empire - Robert Meechem WR
67. Motor City Machine Guns (630) - Eli Manning QB
68. Gisele's All Stars (X) - Matt Cassel QB
69. Sllim Pickens - Arrelious Benn WR
70. Sllim Pickens - Tony Gonzales TE
71. 1King - NYJ def
72. Josh OchoCinco (LionsFTW) - GB defense

Round 7:
73. Suh Nami (Jrugges) - Balt Defense
74. Menace to Society - Kyle Orton QB
75. 1King - Lee Evans WR
76. Menace to Society - Detroit Defense
77. Mad Mayhew's Maniacs (Fuller) - Jordy Nelson WR
78. TL's Evil Empire - Zach Miller TE
79. Motor City Machine Guns (630) - Rob Gronkowski TE
80. Gisele's All Stars (X) - Marcedes Lewis TE
81. Howell Knuckleheads - Roy Helu RB
82. TL's Evil Empire - Reggie Bush RB
83. 1King - Steve Breaton WR
84. Josh OchoCinco (LionsFTW) - Montario Hardesty RB

Round 8:
85. Suh Nami (Jrugges) - Hines Ward WR
86. I WILL RULE YOU - Jared Cook TE
87. Team detfan782004 - DAL Defense
88. I WILL RULE YOU - Jordan Shipley WR
89. Mad Mayhew's Maniacs (Fuller) - Chicago Defense
90. TL's Evil Empire - Michael Bush RB
91. Motor City Machine Guns (630) - Danny Amendola WR
92. Gisele's All Stars (X) - Pat's D
93. TL's Evil Empire - PLAX
94. Sllim Pickens - Nate Kaeding K
95. 1King - Donovan McNabb QB
96. Josh OchoCinco (LionsFTW) - Ryan Torain RB

Round 9:
97. Suh Nami (Jrugges) - Jason Snelling RB
98. Menace to Society - LaDanian Tomlinson RB
99. Team detfan782004 - Ben Watson TE
100. I WILL RULE YOU - Demarco Murray RB
101. Mad Mayhew's Maniacs (Fuller) - Steve Smith PHI WR
102. TL's Evil Empire - BMW WR
103. Motor City Machine Guns (630) - Deion Branch WR
104. Gisele's All Stars (X)
105. I WILL RULE YOU
106. Sllim Pickens
107. 1King
108. Josh OchoCinco (LionsFTW)

Round 10:
109. Suh Nami (Jrugges)
110. Menace to Society
111. Team detfan782004
112. I WILL RULE YOU
113. Mad Mayhew's Maniacs (Fuller)
114. I WILL RULE YOU
115. Motor City Machine Guns (630)
116. Gisele's All Stars (X)
117. Howell Knuckleheads
118. Howell Knuckleheads
119. Team detfan782004
120. Josh OchoCinco (LionsFTW)

Round 11:
121. Suh Nami (Jrugges)
122. Menace to Society
123. 1King
124. Howell Knuckleheads
125. Mad Mayhew's Maniacs (Fuller)
126. TL's Evil Empire
127. Motor City Machine Guns (630)
128. Gisele's All Stars (X)
129. Howell Knuckleheads
130. Team detfan782004
131. Howell Knuckleheads
132. Josh OchoCinco (LionsFTW)

Round 12:
133. Suh Nami (Jrugges)
134. 1King (via Stylish)
135. Team detfan782004
136. Howell Knuckleheads
137. Mad Mayhew's Maniacs (Fuller)
138. TL's Evil Empire
139. Motor City Machine Guns (630)
140. Gisele's All Stars (X)
141. TL's Evil Empire
142. Menace to Society
143. 1King
144. Josh OchoCinco (LionsFTW)

TL receives:2012 10rd
Phreak receives:2012 1rd
------------------------
1king receives: 2012 6rd
Phreak receives: 2012 10rd
------------------------
Blount to Sllim
------------------------
703 receives: 2012 3rd
Phreak receives: 2012 4rd
_________________

MrDrew wrote:
I may have to find a taxidermist that will make me a koozie out of a squirrel in a kilt now.

Adopt-a-Lion: Don Muhlbach (for four years running!)


Last edited by RyanFuller003 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Detroitlions703


Joined: 22 Dec 2008
Posts: 11363
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Nobody wants to wager?

I am that serious that there is about 3-4 TEs out there who will outproduce Olsen

I don't have a 1st, and I wouldn't risk losing a 1st on fantasy luck.


Umm i seem to remember alittle bet between us last year

Kenny Britt outscoring Chicago bears receivers? Remember that one or did ya forget
_________________
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
Pats4ever wrote:
Hahaha. This team does not belong here
Mods, take care of this troll or I will.


Hold on mods. I wanna see where this goes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TL-TwoWinsAway


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 25782
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detroitlions703 wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
I don't have a 1st, and I wouldn't risk losing a 1st on fantasy luck.

Umm i seem to remember alittle bet between us last year

Kenny Britt outscoring Chicago bears receivers? Remember that one or did ya forget

Was the bet for a 1st round pick?
_________________


Team Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RyanFuller003


Moderator
Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Posts: 20181
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys who have been involved in trades--you should check to make sure the order in the draft thread looks correct (or at least that it reflects the trades you've made). It's pretty tough for me and X to see every single trade and edit it in. I've updated the draft picks up through TL's pick of Robert Meachem.
_________________

MrDrew wrote:
I may have to find a taxidermist that will make me a koozie out of a squirrel in a kilt now.

Adopt-a-Lion: Don Muhlbach (for four years running!)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Detroitlions703


Joined: 22 Dec 2008
Posts: 11363
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
I don't have a 1st, and I wouldn't risk losing a 1st on fantasy luck.

Umm i seem to remember alittle bet between us last year

Kenny Britt outscoring Chicago bears receivers? Remember that one or did ya forget

Was the bet for a 1st round pick?


Yes it was
_________________
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
Pats4ever wrote:
Hahaha. This team does not belong here
Mods, take care of this troll or I will.


Hold on mods. I wanna see where this goes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
1King


Moderator
Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 34324
Location: daboyle250 on the sig.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RyanFuller003 wrote:
Guys who have been involved in trades--you should check to make sure the order in the draft thread looks correct (or at least that it reflects the trades you've made). It's pretty tough for me and X to see every single trade and edit it in. I've updated the draft picks up through TL's pick of Robert Meachem.


Everything looks good on my end.
_________________


El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.


candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome


TEAM STYLISH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 49896
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detroitlions703 wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
I don't have a 1st, and I wouldn't risk losing a 1st on fantasy luck.

Umm i seem to remember alittle bet between us last year

Kenny Britt outscoring Chicago bears receivers? Remember that one or did ya forget

Was the bet for a 1st round pick?


Yes it was


I didnt bet a 1st last yr so I hope you mean TL
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TL-TwoWinsAway


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 25782
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detroitlions703 wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
I don't have a 1st, and I wouldn't risk losing a 1st on fantasy luck.

Umm i seem to remember alittle bet between us last year

Kenny Britt outscoring Chicago bears receivers? Remember that one or did ya forget

Was the bet for a 1st round pick?


Yes it was

It was for a 1st and 2nd round pick swap, which is far different than wagering just a 1st. Surely you can agree with that.
_________________


Team Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballPhreak


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 35386
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang. I was totally targetting Eli as my backup with my next pick Evil or Very Mad

I might have to make a move to get the guy falling instead now.
_________________
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what would...a missing head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Detroitlions703


Joined: 22 Dec 2008
Posts: 11363
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
I don't have a 1st, and I wouldn't risk losing a 1st on fantasy luck.

Umm i seem to remember alittle bet between us last year

Kenny Britt outscoring Chicago bears receivers? Remember that one or did ya forget

Was the bet for a 1st round pick?


Yes it was

It was for a 1st and 2nd round pick swap, which is far different than wagering just a 1st. Surely you can agree with that.


i honestly dont remember. i just remember canceling the bet halfway through the season and unfortunately i would of won Laughing
_________________
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
Pats4ever wrote:
Hahaha. This team does not belong here
Mods, take care of this troll or I will.


Hold on mods. I wanna see where this goes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sllim Pickens


Moderator
Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 19275
Location: Middle of the Mitten
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
Dang. I was totally targetting Eli as my backup with my next pick Evil or Very Mad

I might have to make a move to get the guy falling instead now.


Serious;y. If I had known he would have lasted this long I would have waited on my backup QB. I like Big Ben alot more but 3 rounds and 4 picks for me is a pretty big difference as well.
_________________


Adopt-A-Lion - Riley Reiff, OT/TE/FB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
TL-TwoWinsAway


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 25782
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detroitlions703 wrote:
i honestly dont remember. i just remember canceling the bet halfway through the season and unfortunately i would of won Laughing

Then again, there was this:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
I am going to go out on a limb and say (even though i dont really understand the scoring ) that Britt scores 1000 more points then Knox this year.

The totals:

Knox: 1752
Britt: 1735

It's hard to get more wrong than that.
_________________


Team Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballPhreak


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 35386
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Side note: I love the scoring in this league. Note we have not needed a vote to change it at all, we all like it enough to ride with it. The first FF league I ever joined and the best as well.
_________________
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what would...a missing head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Detroitlions703


Joined: 22 Dec 2008
Posts: 11363
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
i honestly dont remember. i just remember canceling the bet halfway through the season and unfortunately i would of won Laughing

Then again, there was this:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
I am going to go out on a limb and say (even though i dont really understand the scoring ) that Britt scores 1000 more points then Knox this year.

The totals:

Knox: 1752
Britt: 1735

It's hard to get more wrong than that.


First of all i cant believe u really went back and dug through that. Really? Britt didnt even play in 6 games while Knox missed the final game only. Had Britt played those games he could of hit that mark. Not to mention how did Hester, Bennett and Davis do last year? considering 3 were supposed to be Britt Laughing
_________________
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
Pats4ever wrote:
Hahaha. This team does not belong here
Mods, take care of this troll or I will.


Hold on mods. I wanna see where this goes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TL-TwoWinsAway


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 25782
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detroitlions703 wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
i honestly dont remember. i just remember canceling the bet halfway through the season and unfortunately i would of won Laughing

Then again, there was this:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
I am going to go out on a limb and say (even though i dont really understand the scoring ) that Britt scores 1000 more points then Knox this year.

The totals:

Knox: 1752
Britt: 1735

It's hard to get more wrong than that.


First of all i cant believe u really went back and dug through that. Really? Britt didnt even play in 6 games while Knox missed the final game only. Had Britt played those games he could of hit that mark. Not to mention how did Hester, Bennett and Davis do last year? considering 3 were supposed to be Britt Laughing

Actually, the bet was for two of them to top Britt... and, considering TEN's emphasis on the running game and Martz's desire to throw the ball, it made a lot of sense.

Britt may have missed 6 games, but he also had a 475 point performance. Knox still topped him, although he had an underwhelming season.

The bottom line: you guessed 1,000 more for Britt, and Knox topped him. You win some, you lose some.
_________________


Team Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78  Next
Page 1 of 78

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group