Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Aint Colts Talk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tom Shean


Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Posts: 4740
Location: Tha 703
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallyns wrote:
Tom Shean wrote:
oland11 wrote:
So Colts fans, who likes Three Days Grace?


Neither of us.
I like them. Just not amongst my fav bands.


Just so you know I was making a joke.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stallyns


Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 24343
Location: 414
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Shean wrote:
stallyns wrote:
Tom Shean wrote:
oland11 wrote:
So Colts fans, who likes Three Days Grace?


Neither of us.
I like them. Just not amongst my fav bands.


Just so you know I was making a joke.

pfft,





LOL
_________________
Colts draft picks:
Rd1:29 Phillip Dorsett WR Miami
Rd3:65 D'Joun Smith CB Florida Atl
Rd3:93 Henry Anderson DE Stan
Rd4:109 Clayton Geathers S Cent Flor
Rd5:151 David Parry NT Stan
Rd 6 HB Josh Robinson, ILB Amarlo Herrera
Rd 7 OT Denzelle Goode
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tom Shean


Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Posts: 4740
Location: Tha 703
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7873
Location: York PA
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear....You two are the only posters that post here often aren't you?
_________________

Chip Kelly on Sam Bradford: "We didnt bring in Sam to be a trade chip, Im the only Chip here"
vinniepaz wrote:
LOL roll is going off. I love you draft day
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Moderator
Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 31554
Location: #JDI
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is 1 year old and it's not even 10 pages... Shocked

Is Indiana one of those dead zones, but like, for the Internet? (should I expect a response in 5, or 6 fortnights?)
_________________

mission27 wrote:
[Matt] Barkley has [Peyton] Manning esque potential

1BackInBlackFan wrote:
I want [Justin] Gilbert over OBJ.


R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47648
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
This is 1 year old and it's not even 10 pages... Shocked

Is Indiana one of those dead zones, but like, for the Internet? (should I expect a response in 5, or 6 fortnights?)

Stallyns doesn't even live in Indiana.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Moderator
Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 31554
Location: #JDI
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
This is 1 year old and it's not even 10 pages... Shocked

Is Indiana one of those dead zones, but like, for the Internet? (should I expect a response in 5, or 6 fortnights?)

Stallyns doesn't even live in Indiana.
The fact that you were the first to reply... Laughing ... But that explains why he actually posts. Indiana must be a Internet dead zone. Sucks for them.
_________________

mission27 wrote:
[Matt] Barkley has [Peyton] Manning esque potential

1BackInBlackFan wrote:
I want [Justin] Gilbert over OBJ.


R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tom Shean


Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Posts: 4740
Location: Tha 703
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
green24 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
This is 1 year old and it's not even 10 pages... Shocked

Is Indiana one of those dead zones, but like, for the Internet? (should I expect a response in 5, or 6 fortnights?)

Stallyns doesn't even live in Indiana.
The fact that you were the first to reply... Laughing ... But that explains why he actually posts. Indiana must be a Internet dead zone. Sucks for them.


I live out east in DC...

There are Colts fans that occasionally come in and post about once every two weeks or so. I would assume they're from Indiana.

Also that Falcons fan. bblster or something, he's a secondary Colts fan, and seems to be pretty knowledgeable about Indiana sports...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Moderator
Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 31554
Location: #JDI
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Shean wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
green24 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
This is 1 year old and it's not even 10 pages... Shocked

Is Indiana one of those dead zones, but like, for the Internet? (should I expect a response in 5, or 6 fortnights?)

Stallyns doesn't even live in Indiana.
The fact that you were the first to reply... Laughing ... But that explains why he actually posts. Indiana must be a Internet dead zone. Sucks for them.


I live out east in DC...

There are Colts fans that occasionally come in and post about once every two weeks or so. I would assume they're from Indiana.

Also that Falcons fan. bblster or something, he's a secondary Colts fan, and seems to be pretty knowledgeable about Indiana sports...
Well, the Lions forum would gladly accept new fans, we need to catch up to them pesky Eagles fans.
_________________

mission27 wrote:
[Matt] Barkley has [Peyton] Manning esque potential

1BackInBlackFan wrote:
I want [Justin] Gilbert over OBJ.


R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stallyns


Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 24343
Location: 414
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know anything about internet dead zones in Indiana, but I do know they have laws against purchasing alcohol on Sundays. (Basically on Sundays the only places you can carryout alcohol on Sundays is if purchased from permitted wineries and breweries. Gas stations and grocery stores are not permitted to sell beer, at all. )
_________________
Colts draft picks:
Rd1:29 Phillip Dorsett WR Miami
Rd3:65 D'Joun Smith CB Florida Atl
Rd3:93 Henry Anderson DE Stan
Rd4:109 Clayton Geathers S Cent Flor
Rd5:151 David Parry NT Stan
Rd 6 HB Josh Robinson, ILB Amarlo Herrera
Rd 7 OT Denzelle Goode
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coltsmanic808


Joined: 21 Nov 2010
Posts: 4497
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The []_[]......I don't see a point in me really posting when I don't get any Colts games other than that one against the Dolphins.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Tom Shean


Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Posts: 4740
Location: Tha 703
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coltsmanic808 wrote:
The []_[]......I don't see a point in me really posting when I don't get any Colts games other than that one against the Dolphins.


Stream them. Do it LEGALLY of course.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coltsmanic808


Joined: 21 Nov 2010
Posts: 4497
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Shean wrote:
coltsmanic808 wrote:
The []_[]......I don't see a point in me really posting when I don't get any Colts games other than that one against the Dolphins.


Stream them. Do it LEGALLY of course.


Not that I have time anyways
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7873
Location: York PA
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
Tom Shean wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
green24 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
This is 1 year old and it's not even 10 pages... Shocked

Is Indiana one of those dead zones, but like, for the Internet? (should I expect a response in 5, or 6 fortnights?)

Stallyns doesn't even live in Indiana.
The fact that you were the first to reply... Laughing ... But that explains why he actually posts. Indiana must be a Internet dead zone. Sucks for them.


I live out east in DC...

There are Colts fans that occasionally come in and post about once every two weeks or so. I would assume they're from Indiana.

Also that Falcons fan. bblster or something, he's a secondary Colts fan, and seems to be pretty knowledgeable about Indiana sports...
Well, the Lions forum would gladly accept new fans, we need to catch up to them pesky Eagles fans.


Hi Eagles fan here, we're up to our XXXVII, which is 37 I believe....and we managed to do a TAET in 24.5 hours. It was the night before the game we retired Brian Dawkins' 20. It was TAET For Dawk.
_________________

Chip Kelly on Sam Bradford: "We didnt bring in Sam to be a trade chip, Im the only Chip here"
vinniepaz wrote:
LOL roll is going off. I love you draft day
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tom Shean


Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Posts: 4740
Location: Tha 703
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Tom Shean wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
green24 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
This is 1 year old and it's not even 10 pages... Shocked

Is Indiana one of those dead zones, but like, for the Internet? (should I expect a response in 5, or 6 fortnights?)

Stallyns doesn't even live in Indiana.
The fact that you were the first to reply... Laughing ... But that explains why he actually posts. Indiana must be a Internet dead zone. Sucks for them.


I live out east in DC...

There are Colts fans that occasionally come in and post about once every two weeks or so. I would assume they're from Indiana.

Also that Falcons fan. bblster or something, he's a secondary Colts fan, and seems to be pretty knowledgeable about Indiana sports...
Well, the Lions forum would gladly accept new fans, we need to catch up to them pesky Eagles fans.


Hi Eagles fan here, we're up to our XXXVII, which is 37 I believe....and we managed to do a TAET in 24.5 hours. It was the night before the game we retired Brian Dawkins' 20. It was TAET For Dawk.
Hopefully one day we'll be as cool as you.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 7 of 16

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group