Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

De Jong Kiss Goodnight
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ukjets21


Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Posts: 18388
Location: Newcastle, from Carlisle
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will be interesting if City try and grab anyone, it'd be pointless though if you play Dzeko frequently he'll be great and Tevez and Balotelli are better than most forwards in the league anyway.
_________________


Adopt a Jet: Sheldon Richardson

Tackles - 77
Sacks - 3.5
Forced Fumbles - 1
4 Carries - 4 Yards - 2 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RoxSox2004


Joined: 17 Mar 2010
Posts: 18558
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ukjets21 wrote:
Will be interesting if City try and grab anyone, it'd be pointless though if you play Dzeko frequently he'll be great and Tevez and Balotelli are better than most forwards in the league anyway.


They can always recall Guidetti if they really need him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dhunt2402


Moderator
Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 21924
Location: The District
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoxSox2004 wrote:
ukjets21 wrote:
Will be interesting if City try and grab anyone, it'd be pointless though if you play Dzeko frequently he'll be great and Tevez and Balotelli are better than most forwards in the league anyway.


They can always recall Guidetti if they really need him.


Haven't even loaned him out yet officially, though you have to think that's coming.
_________________

Deadpulse on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Patro14


Joined: 10 Jun 2008
Posts: 9112
Location: South America
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@aguerosergiokun

"The studies I had done revealed there's no significant injury but it was a very tough hit to my knee."

"Tomorrow, the physicians will evaluate the time it will take for me to recover."
_________________
Soy del barrio de La Boca
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NJ Raven


Joined: 14 Sep 2010
Posts: 2403
Location: NewJersey
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still don't see why we haven't loaned out Guidetti to a team like Sunderland. I really would love to see him prove himself in the Premiership and come take a spot in the rotation next campaign.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaveDX


Joined: 21 Mar 2007
Posts: 2814
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NJ Raven wrote:
I still don't see why we haven't loaned out Guidetti to a team like Sunderland. I really would love to see him prove himself in the Premiership and come take a spot in the rotation next campaign.


I'm with you, I want to see what he can do.
_________________
Dr. Philly wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
On a totally awesome note, during the thunderstorm, got a girls number Cool


Turns out it was a dude.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
asgardian


Joined: 09 Jul 2008
Posts: 6132
Location: VA
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveDX wrote:
NJ Raven wrote:
I still don't see why we haven't loaned out Guidetti to a team like Sunderland. I really would love to see him prove himself in the Premiership and come take a spot in the rotation next campaign.


I'm with you, I want to see what he can do.


I'll third this. I really want to see what he has to offer in the EPL and how he can improve.
_________________
It's [insert any time here] and Georgetown still sucks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Wyzzinator


Moderator
Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 17531
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kun Aguero injury update on MCFC site in 30 minutes!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DaveDX


Joined: 21 Mar 2007
Posts: 2814
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

Pray
_________________
Dr. Philly wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
On a totally awesome note, during the thunderstorm, got a girls number Cool


Turns out it was a dude.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaveDX


Joined: 21 Mar 2007
Posts: 2814
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Sergio Aguero has handed City a major early soon boost with the news he could be fit for the Blues’ trip to Stoke on 15 September.


http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2012/August/Aguero-boost-for-Blues


_________________
Dr. Philly wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
On a totally awesome note, during the thunderstorm, got a girls number Cool


Turns out it was a dude.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NJ Raven


Joined: 14 Sep 2010
Posts: 2403
Location: NewJersey
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guidetti set to sign a new long term deal with the club and get loaned out for the season. Digggg it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaveDX


Joined: 21 Mar 2007
Posts: 2814
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent. Hope it's an EPL side.
_________________
Dr. Philly wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
On a totally awesome note, during the thunderstorm, got a girls number Cool


Turns out it was a dude.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaveDX


Joined: 21 Mar 2007
Posts: 2814
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveDX wrote:
Quote:
Sergio Aguero has handed City a major early soon boost with the news he could be fit for the Blues’ trip to Stoke on 15 September.



I don't know why I didn't notice this the first time, but isn't there a grand fatal flaw in this plan?
_________________
Dr. Philly wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
On a totally awesome note, during the thunderstorm, got a girls number Cool


Turns out it was a dude.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dhunt2402


Moderator
Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 21924
Location: The District
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumors floating around that Man City have agreed to send 12m and Savic to Fiorentina for Matija Nastasic. Just Gazzetta dello Sport, but its out there.

I will be so pissed if this happens, Nastasic will be a top 3 CB in the world in the near future, I have never seen anyone at his age (19 years old) at such an advanced level. I only hope Fior hold out a few more years when he'll be worth 25-30m, much like Jovetic now. And that they don't end up selling to City Laughing
_________________

Deadpulse on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NJ Raven


Joined: 14 Sep 2010
Posts: 2403
Location: NewJersey
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhunt2402 wrote:
Rumors floating around that Man City have agreed to send 12m and Savic to Fiorentina for Matija Nastasic. Just Gazzetta dello Sport, but its out there.

I will be so pissed if this happens, Nastasic will be a top 3 CB in the world in the near future, I have never seen anyone at his age (19 years old) at such an advanced level. I only hope Fior hold out a few more years when he'll be worth 25-30m, much like Jovetic now. And that they don't end up selling to City Laughing


Ahhhh, that would be awesome! Source?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 25 of 29

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group